Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I made threads about this before embarassing myself as usual. But I really think my thoughts about it is more clear now.

First of all I recognize racism is bad, if people are racist, that's bad I know.

HOWEVER racism CAN be a distraction too.

THink about the most evil stuff in history, what do you think about?

Nazis, communists, slavery?

Was racism at the core of these things?

No.

Not even slavery.

Slavery has never been unique to only black people.
Vikings had slaves.

people were slave workers in the camps.

Slavery was not about race.

Racism was a consequense and enabled thanks to slavery.

But if you only get rid of racism, you will STILL HAVE SLAVERY.

Same goes with nazis, discriminating jewish people had NOTHNIG to do with race.

Hitler used this word as he saw fit and labeled Judaism a race.

If I today say that Star Wars nerds are a race. Nobody is gonna believe me.

BECAUSE ITS NOT.

I can call whatever I want a race, it doesn't make it so.

This is the point, these ideologies, and bad things like racism, social darwinism, discrimation, mass murder, these things NEVER came from racism.

It comes from being against other CULTURES.

And a culture can be anything, it can be a political affiliation, national identity, ethnicity, looks, gender bla bla bla.

This is the real conundrum.

These ideas, are what led to racism.

Not the other way around.

HOWEVER if you believe me, you are probably gonna be confused, cus critizing culture is very common today.

People get away with it of course because it's not technically racism, which again is stupid.

Because evil was never about racism, racism was a consequense.

If one person does something bad, it's ok to say something, if 1000000 people do thhe same thing it becomes a culture and it's harder but should still be legal to critizise, what I'm saying is that there is a FINE line between going too far and being a on the right track.

Understanding that discriminating cultures and not just thinking about race, is the real problem makes you question your self, your common sense, everything and this can be bad.

It leads to people being overly sensitive.

But it's also important to understand the complexity and of these evils, cus the hideous truth is that these people were very rational.

We like to depict Hitler like Anakin in Star Wars.

This is a lie.

Theses people were intelligent and logical.

social darwinism was a fricken science.

When the armenian genocide ws deon, the word "genocide" did not even exist.

These people did not NEED to know about the word genocide and then decide to be genocidila maniacs.

THe real issues come first, and then after wards we label them as this and that.

Reactions: Rohan and Infant

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Excellent reasoning, but im not sure of some of your start points and conclusions.

Same reasoning says that just because something is called science doesn't mean that is how and why it started. See?

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Excellent reasoning, but im not sure of some of your start points and conclusions.

Same reasoning says that just because something is called science doesn't mean that is how and why it started. See?
yeah I was a bit hasty.

I think it's like, you need to have 2 thoughts in mind at the same time, when I Watch Westworld I start to think I'm evil just because I'm human.
But like that thinking is probably very destructive. And I think people should know how evil can start from something that seems normal, it doesn't mean that normal is suddenly bad.

People want to be opposite of evil and distance themselves from that stigma, but this is like impossible, you can't just finda scapegoat then blame everything on that.

When people commit crimes police try to find profiling like who does this? What race? What personality? What economics status?
But these things are never 100 percent accurate, nobody needs to do crime cus they are poor or lonely even if there would in theory be statistics on people poor and lonley commiting alot of crimes.

I believe racism was a consequense of evil, not the root of it, and if people keep thinking that racism is the source we will repeat history.

Reactions: Infant

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yeah I was a bit hasty.

I think it's like, you need to have 2 thoughts in mind at the same time, when I Watch Westworld I start to think I'm evil just because I'm human.
But like that thinking is probably very destructive. And I think people should know how evil can start from something that seems normal, it doesn't mean that normal is suddenly bad.

People want to be opposite of evil and distance themselves from that stigma, but this is like impossible, you can't just finda scapegoat then blame everything on that.

When people commit crimes police try to find profiling like who does this? What race? What personality? What economics status?
But these things are never 100 percent accurate, nobody needs to do crime cus they are poor or lonely even if there would in theory be statistics on people poor and lonley commiting alot of crimes.

I believe racism was a consequense of evil, not the root of it, and if people keep thinking that racism is the source we will repeat history.
Quick solution = stop watching tv, that ish is literally designed to mess with your head

Otherwise, i hear you

Reactions: Chikombo