Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
reis r r
no killing
no stealing
bug boy bio in sig
(if you have 2 bios we can make this 2 on 2)
battle field:
Forest of death
make the first move and post your bio

Narcanator

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*throws 3 kunai to deflect yours and then i use wicked insect folk tools technique, so you cant see me because of your sharingan, i then use bug engulfing wave. I then create a bug clone that appears next to me.*

jutsus used:
(Mushi Jamingu no Jutsu) – Wicked Insect Folk Tools Technique
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short – Long
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user utilizes a large amount of their Kikaichū and has them spread over a wide area around the user. The bugs then emit a small amount of the their host's respective chakra that they usually feed on. This confuses sensor-type ninjas' chakra-sensing ability, as the insects' irregular distribution and large grouping of the bugs result in the creation of numerous 'false images', making it more difficult to distinguish the user's exact and actual location.
Note: Can only be used by a member of the Aburame clan.

(Kikaichu Kurumu Nami no Jutsu) - Destruction Bug Engulfing Wave Technique
Type: Offensive
Range: Short - Mid
Damage points: 40
Description: The user manipulates the destruction bugs to form a giant pillar that then collapses into a wave that engulfs the enemy. The bugs then turn into a whirlpool dragging the enemy into the ground before turning into a pillar that emplodes.
Note: Must be a member of the Aburame clan.

(Mushi Bunshin) - Bug Clone
Type:Supplementary
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:15
Damage Points:70
Description:Creates a clone of the user out of bugs.
NOTE:Must be a bug user to use this jutsu.

ReXii

Legendary
Kin
1,402💸
Kumi
222💴
Trait Points
15⚔️
Awards
As i see a huge mess of bugs surround you i use

(Suiton: Suishouha) - Water Style: Water Shock wave
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: N/A
Descripton: causes a large volume of water to materialize out of nowhere. The water can then be directed at his target.
blasting them and drowning all the ones in front of me now with a clear view of you i see you firing your huge wave of bugs and i simply use

(Suiton: Mizu No Tatsumaki) - Water Style: Water Tornado
Type: Attack
Chakra cost: 15
Damage Points: 30
Descripton: Utilizes water to create a spinning water vortex around the ninja. The water acts both as a barrier and attack mechanism. The power of the vortex is enough to knock an opponent unconscious. Can only be performed if there is a water source near by.

as they reach me and then i finish up by firing three water bullets at your chest

(Suiton: Suigandan) - Water Style: Water Fang Bullet
Range: Short
Type: Offense
Description: The user gathers water in his/her mouth and then shoots out multiple spherical projectiles.

Narcanator

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
we are at mid range your bullets don't reach
*since you used up your water for the tornado my bugs that are left still can mess with you some what, and i also now have a bug clone i use
(Kikaichu Sanagi no Jutsu) - Destruction Bug Pupa Technique
Description: The user will have their insects form a tornado that traps the opponent and then the user will move into the tornado and command some more bugs to crush into the opponent.

once your tornado stops, and i then i use
(Jinteki Mayu no Justu) - Human Cocoon Technique
Damge points: N/A
Description: The user will create a cocoon around themselves to either spy or hide themselves from the enemy. Note: Must be a bug user and use this technique in a forest for best use.

my clone then moves into short range.*
note:You still cant tell where i am because of my first jutsu in the battle. You didn't destroy all of them

Last edited:

ReXii

Legendary
Kin
1,402💸
Kumi
222💴
Trait Points
15⚔️
Awards
As your tornado of bugs gets closer i use

(Suiton: Mizu Kawarimi) - Water Style: Water Replacement
Description: The user can freely transform his body into liquid. This form allows him to avoid taking direct damage from many physical attacks but can not attack while in this form.
stepping through them drowning the ones i touch i reform on the other side and use

(Suiton: Suishouha) - Water Style: Water Shock wave
Descripton: causes a large volume of water to materialize out of nowhere. The water can then be directed at his target

blasting a huge shockwave at your clone and towards you just as its leaving my hands i use
(Raiton No Jutsu) - Lightning Technique
Type: Defence/Attack
Chakra cost: 10
Damage Points: 20
Description: Small static bolts for attack and defense.

charging the shockwave with raiton to zap everything it hits

Narcanator

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*as you materialize i command my tornado attacking you from the back side so you can't see it, and my clone disipates as i use
(Kikaichu Masu Misairu no Jutsu) - Destruction Bug Mass Projectile Technique
Range: Mid
Damage points: 30
Description: The user sends a bigger version of Destruction Bug Projectile Technique dealing more damage to the target.

from the front. i then use
(Kikaichu Kurumu Nami no Jutsu) - Destruction Bug Engulfing Wave Technique
Description: The user manipulates the destruction bugs to form a giant pillar that then collapses into a wave that engulfs the enemy. The bugs then turn into a whirlpool dragging the enemy into the ground before turning into a pillar that emplodes.

so if you can get your jutsu off in time my jutsu will cancel yours out and then i use

(Hijutsu: Mushi Tsukene) Secret Technique: Insect Root
Range: Short - Long
Description: The user will send their insects that form roots and entangle the opponent. The insects will then explode causing damage to the target.

to ensnare you*

this should be it

ReXii

Legendary
Kin
1,402💸
Kumi
222💴
Trait Points
15⚔️
Awards
As your tornado moves from behind i can hear all the bugs making noise as there flying i quickly surround myself with water chakra

(Suiton: Mizu No Tatsumaki) - Water Style: Water Tornado
Type: Attack
Descripton: Utilizes water to create a spinning water vortex around the ninja. The water acts both as a barrier and attack mechanism. The power of the vortex is enough to knock an opponent unconscious. Can only be performed if there is a water source near by.

While in inside the tornado i use

(Raiton: Raikou Oonami) - Lightning Release: Lightning Surge
Chakra cost: 10
Damage points: 20
Description: The user will concentrate their chakra and slam their hand on the ground to release a surge of lightning across the ground to the opponents feet to shock them.
charging my tornado to further defend me and frying all the bugs sent at me from all your techniques

Narcanator

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
first, you never had time to pull of your water tornado because of my bugs prevented you from using water shock wave.

second, my tornado cant be stopped by a c-rank

third, there is no water source for you to use your tornado

sorry, you lost