Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ha-ha-ha!! -.-' I didn't forget my intention to pour you, Sempai!
Just wait, I'll strike when you least expect it! xd
Now, to continue my training!

*as I'm in water I start focusing my chakra around me, into the water and use it to propel myself through the water, which helps me hide my presence*

Where am I know, Sempai? Come, find me! :D

Mephistopheles

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*Lightning shrugs*
I didn't forget.
*Lightning activates her sharingan*
There you are.
*throws kunai* :devil:

Good
(Suiton: Suichuu Teigen no Jutsu) – Water Release: Underwater Motion Technique
Type: Supplementary
Range: Mid
Chakra cost: 15
Damage points: N/A
Description: This Technique allows the user to propel themselves through a body of water by using their chakra. While underwater, this technique will also partially mask the users presence.
Note: Must be a large water source such as a lake to use.
Moving on, focus your water chakra and shoot a fairly powerful jet of water from your hand.
You must be registered for see images

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I thought sharingan can see only chakra, and since I focused my chakra into the water mixing it with it you shouldn't be able to see me! I think that's something similar to Hidden Mist technique. Correct me if I'm wrong!

*I start concentrating my suiton chakra in my left palm and suddenly an uncontrolled jet of water comes out of it*

More concentration!

*I start concentrating and focusing my suiton chakra in my left palm and then I shoot a strong jet of water from my palm aiming at the nearby tree*

Better!

Mephistopheles

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Damn you noticed xd
And good.
(Suiton: Suihachi) – Water Release: Hand of waves
Type: Offensive
Range: Short
Damage points: 30
Description: the user will produce a fairly powerful jet of water from the user's hand.
Next up, focus your water chakra and gather a large amount of water to form a large spiraling stream of water. Direct it towards my clone in any angle you like xd
*creates clone*

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Oh, come on, of course I noticed :) Shame on you Sempai! :p

*I concentrate a big amount of my suiton chakra and do the "Boar → Dog → Horse → Tiger" hand seals to create a big spiraling steam of water and direct it at your clone in a big arc so it hits your clone from behind*

Mephistopheles

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
>_> Good.
(Suiton: Suishi no Jutsu) – Water Drowning Technique
Type: Offensive, supplementary
Range: Short-Mid
Damage points: 30
Description: the user will gather a large amount of water to form a large spiraling stream of water. It can be guided to strike a target in a number of angles.
Moving on, for this jutsu you must stand on water.
Now focus your chakra and create a whirlpool that sucks my clone underwater.
*creates clone that stands on the water*

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*I start concentrating and focusing my suiton chakra into my feet until it's visible and then I step on the water, walking a few meters away from your clone and then I start focusing more and more chakra into my feet and start mixing it with water to create a whirlpool underneath your clone, so it can suck your clone underwater*

Mephistopheles

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Very good. I won't bother you with a question like where wouldn't you use this jutsu xd
(Suiton: Daibakuryuu) - Water Style: Great Exploding Current
Type: Attack
Damage Points: 30
Description: User creates a whirlpool that sucks any opponent in range underwater.(Must be performed on a water source)
Next, focus your water chakra to create small black clouds which cover the area with flammable oil.

Mephistopheles

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Very good.
(Suiton: Kokuun) - Water Style: Black Clouds
Damage Points: N/A
Description: Creates small black clouds, which cover the area flammable oil.
Next, focus your water chakra and summon a large amount of water.

Mephistopheles

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good, but try to explain more what you do.
(Suiton: Takitsubo) - Water Style: Waterfall Basin
Damage Points: N/A
Description: This jutsu summons a large amount of water. Yamato used this technique along with Earth Release: Earth Flow Rampart to create a waterfall as an example of elemental chakra to Naruto. (No water source required)
B-ranks!!

Next, focus your water chakra into your hands and create a water vortex in the palm of your hand that you blast forward to create a spiralling wall of water that can both be used as attack and defence.

Last edited:

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ok I'll try better!

*I start focusing a large amount of my suiton chakra and do the "Boar → Dog → Ram" hand seals to create a waterfall by developing spring water in a place without water veins and manipulating the resulting water current to form a wave*

Now the new jutsu! B-Rank yea!

*I start focusing a small amount of my suiton chakra to create a small vortex in my palm like this*

You must be registered for see images

*then I add a lot more chakra and blast it forward to create a spiralling wall of water aiming at my opponent*

Mephistopheles

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Both very good ^_^
(Suiton: Hahonryuu) - Water Style: Destruction Torrent
Type: Offense/Defence
Range: Short/Mid
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 40
Description: Water vortex created in the palm of the user’s hand that can then be blasted forward creating a spiralling wall of water that can be used to attack or defend. (No water source required)
Next up, focus your water chakra and create a huge rushing water projectile in the shape of a dragon that can level anything in its path.

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hey Sempai! I really missed you! :) How are you? How's it going...there, wherever you are? :p

*I start doing all 45 hand seals required for this jutsu and while doing them, since I have a lot of time, I focus a lot of my suiton chakra and create a huge rushing water projectile in a shape of a dragon that can level anything in its path and direct it to the woods nearby*

Mephistopheles

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hey :D I'm fine, I'm in Cody, Wyoming atm. How are you?
Very good.
(Suiton: Suiryuudan) - Water Style: Water Dragon
Type: Offense
Range: Short/Long
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 40
Description: A huge rushing water projectile in the shape of a dragon that can level anything in its path.
Focus your water chakra and create an orb of water from which several sharp whips of water emerge. Use it to attack my clone.
*creates clone*

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I was bored until now :)

*I start focusing my suiton chakra to create an orb of water, now that I created the orb i focus my suiton chakra inside the orb to create several sharp whips of water emerging out of it and I direct them at your clone, poof and your clone is gone*