Legendary
Kin
2,568๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
4,572๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
No, because you focused the water to a solid like state.
And if I release it right before I hit you? I think your T-shirt is wet :p

*Im starting to gather suiton chakra in my mouth and do the "Ram โ†’ Tiger" handeals and spit a stream of sticky, syrupy liquid on the ground creating an adhesive trap*

You're trapped senpai! :p

Zancrow

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
*i carefully observe sempai performing handseals*
*repeating handseals over and over untill i got them memorized*
*i gather water chakra inside my mouth*
*starts performing handseals , Ram-Tiger*
*i spit it nearby and i end up trapping the bugs making them unable to move*

how was that ?

Mephistopheles

Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
And if I release it right before I hit you? I think your T-shirt is wet :p

*Im starting to gather suiton chakra in my mouth and do the "Ram โ†’ Tiger" handeals and spit a stream of sticky, syrupy liquid on the ground creating an adhesive trap*

You're trapped senpai! :p
No chance xd And I'm stuck. So what xd
*i carefully observe sempai performing handseals*
*repeating handseals over and over untill i got them memorized*
*i gather water chakra inside my mouth*
*starts performing handseals , Ram-Tiger*
*i spit it nearby and i end up trapping the bugs making them unable to move*

how was that ?
Very good.
(Suiton: Mizuame Nababara) - Water Style: Syrup Capture Field
Range: Short/Long
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user projects a stream of sticky, syrupy liquid which can be spit onto a surface to form an adhesive trap or onto a person to inhibit their mobility.
Now, I'm going to regret this, but focus your water chakra and perform this handseal *Tiger*. Then create a perfect clone of yourself of water.

Zancrow

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
*focusing my water chakra*
*performs hanseal *tiger*

poof a clone of Hidan appears

lets do another one

*focusing water chakra*
*handseal - tiger*

poof another clone of Hidan apeart

now my clones go fight to the death and pray to Jashin for victory mwahhahah

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
4,572๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
Now that you are stuck I'll throw this bucket of water at you, you must be wet now since you don't want to go into the water senpai! He he he :D

*I start focusing my suiton chakra in through my whole body and then i perform the "Tiger" handseal and create a clone of myself*

Ermm, where are the fingers? O_O Again!

*I start focusing my suiton chakra, again, through my whole body, and this time paying attention to every detail, and then i perform the "Tiger" hanseal to create a clone of myself*

Mephistopheles

Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
*focusing my water chakra*
*performs hanseal *tiger*

poof a clone of Hidan appears

lets do another one

*focusing water chakra*
*handseal - tiger*

poof another clone of Hidan apeart

now my clones go fight to the death and pray to Jashin for victory mwahhahah
O_O (I hope they don't find out I'm atheist xd
Now that you are stuck I'll throw this bucket of water at you, you must be wet now since you don't want to go into the water senpai! He he he :D

*I start focusing my suiton chakra in through my whole body and then i perform the "Tiger" handseal and create a clone of myself*

Ermm, where are the fingers? O_O Again!

*I start focusing my suiton chakra, again, through my whole body, and this time paying attention to every detail, and then i perform the "Tiger" hanseal to create a clone of myself*
Won't you ever learn? *uses fuuton to blow the water at you*

Raz; What can these clones do?
GOP; What can't these clones do?

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
4,572๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
They can fight and perform jutsus instead of me and they can also help me fight against my enemy and I can use them as a decoy.
e.g. throwing a kunai using my clone to distract my enemy and then attacking the enemy from behind with my real body

Also the water clones are not so strong as my real body and they have limited range.

Zancrow

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
xd disadvantages of clonning is that you have to perfectly divide chakra among the clones witch can use all of your chakra if you are too low on chakra or if you made to much clones

also normal clones like this have no other purpose other then defense or distraction while attacking someone meanwhile tajuu kage bushin clones when they dissapere they pass their knowledge to the user or any other clones either from training or from combat

idk what else do you want me to say so is this ok ? :)

Mephistopheles

Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
They can fight and perform jutsus instead of me and they can also help me fight against my enemy and I can use them as a decoy.
e.g. throwing a kunai using my clone to distract my enemy and then attacking the enemy from behind with my real body

Also the water clones are not so strong as my real body and they have limited range.
xd disadvantages of clonning is that you have to perfectly divide chakra among the clones witch can use all of your chakra if you are too low on chakra or if you made to much clones

also normal clones like this have no other purpose other then defense or distraction while attacking someone meanwhile tajuu kage bushin clones when they dissapere they pass their knowledge to the user or any other clones either from training or from combat

idk what else do you want me to say so is this ok ? :)
Yes, water clones can only use water jutsus to a certain limit, they have to stay close to their original, and they will have lower chakra. That's it in a nutshell :p
(Mizu Bunshin) - Water Style: Water Clone
Range: Short
Type: Supplementary
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user creates a clone of themselves made of water.
Next up, gather water chakra in your mouth and shoot out multiple spherical projectiles. Aim them at a tree.

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
4,572๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
*I start gathering suiton chakra in my mouth shaping it like bullets and then I spit them out aiming at the tree...one hitting the tree and two landing on the ground*

"I have to be more precise!"

Ok, one more time!

*I start gathering suiton chakra in my mouth shaping it like bullets and then I spit the aiming precisely on the tree*

"All three hit the tree, this is a piece of cake" :cool:

Zancrow

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
*gathering water chakra into my mouth*
*i fastly shoot out balls of water sphere at the nearby tree's*

again just for fun ;)

*gaters water chakra into mouth*
*shoots out water spheres at Raz*

ups i tought you were a tree :p

Mephistopheles

Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
*I start gathering suiton chakra in my mouth shaping it like bullets and then I spit them out aiming at the tree...one hitting the tree and two landing on the ground*

"I have to be more precise!"

Ok, one more time!

*I start gathering suiton chakra in my mouth shaping it like bullets and then I spit the aiming precisely on the tree*

"All three hit the tree, this is a piece of cake" :cool:
Good, I will make it more difficult for you U_U
*gathering water chakra into my mouth*
*i fastly shoot out balls of water sphere at the nearby tree's*

again just for fun ;)

*gaters water chakra into mouth*
*shoots out water spheres at Raz*

ups i tought you were a tree :p
Good.
(Suiton: Suigandan) - Water Style: Water Fang Bullet
Range: Short
Type: Offense
Damage Points: 30
Description: The user gathers water in his/her mouth and then shoots out multiple spherical projectiles.
Moving on.
*I create mist and create two clones*
You both need to focus your chakra into the mist, then use it to reflect the natural light an a way that it blinds my clone temporarily as long as she is in the mist. Of course you each aim at a different clone.

Zancrow

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
*i focus my chakra into your mist focusing it directly into the water drops that is creating this mist focusing more chakra as i try to reflect the light into one of your clones ohh there you are found ya hmm i have a great idea my jashin symbol i use it to reflect the dayligh and blind your clone so i make my swift attack* poof

how was that ? xd

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
4,572๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
*I start focusing my chakra and try to mix it with the thick mist around the area, then I focus even more chakra to get a reflection of natural light so that it blinds your clone*

"Now it's my turn!"

*As your clone is blinded I rush towards it with a bucket of water and throw it at you*

"Gotcha!"

Mephistopheles

Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
*i focus my chakra into your mist focusing it directly into the water drops that is creating this mist focusing more chakra as i try to reflect the light into one of your clones ohh there you are found ya hmm i have a great idea my jashin symbol i use it to reflect the dayligh and blind your clone so i make my swift attack* poof

how was that ? xd
O_O'
*I start focusing my chakra and try to mix it with the thick mist around the area, then I focus even more chakra to get a reflection of natural light so that it blinds your clone*

"Now it's my turn!"

*As your clone is blinded I rush towards it with a bucket of water and throw it at you*

"Gotcha!"
That was not me.. mamlaz j/k xd

Do you both wanna kill me or something? <.<'
And what kind of ninja tool could you use instead of this jutsu?
(I don't really care who answers xd)

Mephistopheles

Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
That is easy. I can use a...

*throws a flash bomb while keeping eyes closed*

Flash bomb! :)
Btw. dank u voor de vriendelijke woord leraar xd
Very good. And it's "het vriendelijke woord", but a very good try xd

Hidden Mist Eye Sight Deprevation
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra cost: 15(-3 each turn to keep it active) Damage Points: N/A Description: Using the hidden mist jutsu the user reflects the natural light an a way that it blinds there opponent temporarily as long as the opponent is in the mist.
Note: Must have already used hidden mist jutsu
Next up, memorize these handseals;
*Ram โ†’ Horse โ†’ Bird*
focus your water chakra while performing those handseals and utilize water to create a spinning water vortex around you. You can both attack and defend with it.
Like this:
You must be registered for see images

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
4,572๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
*I look very carefully while Crimson Senpai performs the hand seals and memorize them then I start focusing my suiton chakra while performing *Ram โ†’ Horse โ†’ Bird* handseals and start utilizing water to create a spinning water vortex around me*

And can I move it around?

Zancrow

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
such a drag >,<

*repeating handseals untill i get them memorized*
*performing handseals *Ram โ†’ Horse โ†’ Bird* and at the same time focusing my water chakra*
*i manage to perfome a water vortex spinning around me*

hope this wont make me fell dizy xd

Mephistopheles

Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
*I look very carefully while Crimson Senpai performs the hand seals and memorize them then I start focusing my suiton chakra while performing *Ram โ†’ Horse โ†’ Bird* handseals and start utilizing water to create a spinning water vortex around me*

And can I move it around?
Yes, or in any way, it's short to mid so you can attack with it.
such a drag >,<

*repeating handseals untill i get them memorized*
*performing handseals *Ram โ†’ Horse โ†’ Bird* and at the same time focusing my water chakra*
*i manage to perfome a water vortex spinning around me*

hope this wont make me fell dizy xd
If it makes you dizzy you can throw up on Raz xd

(Suiton: Mizu No Tatsumaki) - Water Style: Water Tornado
Type: Attack
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra cost: 15
Damage Points: 30
Descripton: Utilizes water to create a spinning water vortex around the ninja. The water acts both as a barrier and attack mechanism. The power of the vortex is enough to knock an opponent unconscious. Can only be performed if there is a water source near by.
Next up, focus your water chakra and materialize a large volume of water out of nowhere. Then clap your hands and direct the water at a tree.
Like this:
You must be registered for see images