Cael

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think sauske has been stronger more often. Like when we first saw him in shippiden he was way above nardos league. And I know I'm one of the only people to think this, but I thought the MS sasuke that fought danzo and killer b was stronger than sage naruto.
sage naruto who took on an Rinnegan user ? do you think that danzo and killer b is stronger than pain ? Even white zetsu thought that naruto was stronger than sasuke

You must be registered for see images

Last edited:
Reactions: BlueMeteor

BlueMeteor

Regular
Kin
20💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
sage naruto who took on an Rinnegan user ? do you think that danzo and killer b is stronger than pain ?
Pain is stronger. That doesn't have anything to with it.. They were separate fights. All I'm saying naruto had sage mode and rasenshiruken and no control over kurama. While at this point sasuke had Amaterasu, susono, Kirin, and was probs faster than naruto seeing as how he kept up with A.

And yeah, I think that if Sasuke had all the Intel that naruto had on pain, plus a free extra life like naruto got when minato restored the seal. He would be able to beat pain. And probably Without the help of 3 giant toads and the two elder toads

Last edited:

Romy9

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'll just copy-paste what I wrote in another thread.

I don't see neither of them being more powerful. Neither one did any significant damage. What really happened was Sasuke increasing his power each time to see how much it would take for Naruto to become serious. The fact is that this fight can't actually say who's more dominant but everyone magically sees one of them being stronger, be it Naruto or Sasuke. The reality is that the actual fight might start now, when it seems they're both giving more effort into it. If this manga taught us anything, it's the fact that the brothers are always equal in power, it's just that one of them always prevails by marginal difference in the end. Who that will be here remains to be seen. The rest is just speculation in fan drive.

This is the pure objective post. Anything else is biased by fanboyism crap by either side.

BlueMeteor

Regular
Kin
20💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
sage naruto who took on an Rinnegan user ? do you think that danzo and killer b is stronger than pain ? Even white zetsu thought that naruto was stronger than sasuke

Zetsus opinion doesn't really matter to me seeing as how he can't even poop

Naruto X Hunter

Legendary
Kin
2,304💸
Kumi
1,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I am still wondering how you got to the fact that sasuke is stronger, when you saw naruto gaining all that natural energy which even shock sasuke. you seem to forgot that in your post :/

That was before Sasuke even used Susano'o - chapter 490,page 15 Naruto himself says he needs the Kyuubi chakra to fight Naruto,he said that without even knowing Sasuke had MS - that says alot.It's obvoius who's words hold more wieght.

Last edited:

Cael

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So i read it all, and you made some solid points, but i see a mistake, you seems to focus more on the fact that sasuke got the bijuu chakra, and again not on the fact that naruto just consumes a large amount of natural energy that even shokced sasuke, what shock sasuke was not only how fast he got it, but also how much he had received.

"And he gathered a bunch in seconds,so quickly that Sasuke was surprised praised him"
- here you refer to the natural energy as " a bunch", it said "incredible amount"

we don't know yet if its equals to how much chakra sasuke got from the bijuu, so I hope you don't skip it and ask yourself why naruto seems to be equal to sasuke the next chapter, that's if kishi decides to make him equal with sasuke.

Last edited:

Mr Hiru

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
People don't realize that Sasuke is now stronger than Naruto.Before they were equal,now that Sasuke has the Bijuus chakra he is stronger.Before Naruto matched Sasuke's PS,now Naruto needed 3 Kyuubi Avatars to go against Sasuke.
LMFAO... well, Hagoromo stated that there was Love and Power.

I'm still waiting for Love to win over power, and then Sasuke lovers will go into rampage telling that it was an asspull! Hahaha xD

Romy9

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So i read it all, and you made some solid points, but i see a mistake, you seems to focus more on the fact that sasuke got the bijuu chakra, and again not on the fact that naruto just consumes a large amount of natural energy that even shokced sasuke, what shock sasuke was not only how fast he got it, but also how much he had received.

"And he gathered a bunch in seconds,so quickly that Sasuke was surprised praised him"
- here you refer to the natural energy as " a bunch", it said "incredible amount"

we don't know yet if its equals to how much chakra sasuke got from the bijuu, so I hope you don't skip it and ask yourself why naruto seems to be equal to sasuke the next chapter, that's if kishi decides to make him equal with sasuke.
He's just defining Sasuke as stronger in absolute. That's biased and obviously wrong.

Naruto X Hunter

Legendary
Kin
2,304💸
Kumi
1,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
LMFAO... well, Hagoromo stated that there was Love and Power.

I'm still waiting for Love to win over power, and then Sasuke lovers will go into rampage telling that it was an asspull! Hahaha xD
The battle will most likely be a draw and Sasuke changes through "Love".

He's just defining Sasuke as stronger in absolute. That's biased and obviously wrong.
It shows that Sasuke is ahead of Naruto for now,and i mentioned how Naruto will catch up and equal him again.How am i being biased? I thought of both sides and logically pionted things out.

Last edited:

Reboryushon

Elite
Kin
178💸
Kumi
2,386💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It shows that Sasuke is ahead of Naruto for now,and i mentioned how Naruto will catch up and equal him again.How am i being biased? I thought of both sides and logically pionted things out.
What is shown is that Sasuke is attacking to kill and Naruto was just defending. If Sasuke was superior he would've injured Naruto.. The panels are focusing on Sasuke and his feats which isn't equal to superiority, it may give that impression but they are probably on the same level.

Romy9

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No, it doesn't show it. If anything, it shows that Naruto was above him the whole time because he just got serious. You're easily biased. There's no actual evidence of either of them being more dominant, and yet you find it somehow. Logic is out of your league concerning Sasuke.

Naruto X Hunter

Legendary
Kin
2,304💸
Kumi
1,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
No, it doesn't show it. If anything, it shows that Naruto was above him the whole time because he just got serious. You're easily biased. There's no actual evidence of either of them being more dominant, and yet you find it somehow. Logic is out of your league concerning Sasuke.
What is shown is that Sasuke is attacking to kill and Naruto was just defending. If Sasuke was superior he would've injured Naruto.. The panels are focusing on Sasuke and his feats which isn't equal to superiority, it may give that impression but they are probably on the same level.
Naruto went from one Kyuubi Avatar/BD too match Sasuke Before he got the Bijuus chakra to 3 Kyuubi Avatar/3 Bijuudama too match Sasuke.

He started using more attacks in a shorter amount of time which is why he needed to gather more chakra.They matched before now Sasuke is ahead.

Cael

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto went from one Kyuubi Avatar/BD too match Sasuke Before he got the Bijuus chakra to 3 Kyuubi Avatar/3 Bijuudama too match Sasuke.

He started using more attacks in a shorter amount of time which is why he needed to gather more chakra.They matched before now Sasuke is ahead.
lol your never going to accept that naruto just acquire an incredible amount of chakra won't you ?

Reboryushon

Elite
Kin
178💸
Kumi
2,386💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

It is common knowledge that whenever Naruto uses clones, chakra is split this is a NV universal rule.

Naruto was already low on Chakra and yet managed to not get injured, if anything Sasuke matched him by his recent powerups.

Like stated before, if Sasuke was superior, Naruto would've been injured. Lets not forget the crazy amount of nature chakra Naruto just received, now we will clearly see Sasuke true power.