Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How Massive this fight is..

You must be registered for see images

Kurama is literally as big as the shinju stump.....which is pretty big.

So Sasuke PS might no be mini but Naruto KCMA may be just huge...

Naruto X Hunter

Legendary
Kin
2,304💸
Kumi
1,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
People don't realize that Sasuke is now stronger than Naruto.Before they were equal,now that Sasuke has the Bijuus chakra he is stronger.Before Naruto matched Sasuke's PS,now Naruto needed 3 Kyuubi Avatars to go against Sasuke.

B00m

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
People don't realize that Sasuke is now stronger than Naruto.Before they were equal,now that Sasuke has the Bijuus chakra he is stronger.Before Naruto matched Sasuke's PS,now Naruto needed 3 Kyuubi Avatars to go against Sasuke.
I don't think this is a verses thread. It's simply stating and comparing the sizes of Naruto's avatar and Sasuke's Susanoo. The OP just is trying to inform that there hasn't been a fight this big, although Madara verses Hashirama could be comparable, although they lacked Sage chakra. Naruto vs Obito/bijuu also comes to mind seeing as there were so many bijuu in one place.

Itachi 4 life

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1 bijuu involved in madara vs hashi < all tailed beasts involved
Your point being?
It was a lot bigger regardless of the number of Bijuu.
Shinsusenju dwarfs Naruto's avatar and Maddy's PS is larger than Sasuke's.
Not saying they were stronger, just a lot bigger.

Ashura San

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lmao the number of avatars means nothing. Same amount of chakra. Actually the avatars are shadow clones so they split his chakra.

davidou

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

1st picture , Indra's avatar is way bigger than Ashura's

2nd picture / 1st picture : Naruto's avatar is way bigger than Ashura's , Sasuke's avatar seems to be bigger than Indra's (max 2 times).

Although Naruto's avatar has not all the details that Ashura's avatar has , his very big size make me think it is at least as powerfull as Ashura's , Sasuke's avatar seems to be more powerfull than Indra's.

It seems that this fight is bigger than the Ashura vs Indra fight.

Last edited:
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

1st picture , Indra's avatar is way bigger than Ashura's

2nd picture / 1st picture : Naruto's avatar is way bigger than Ashura's , Sasuke's avatar seems to be bigger than Indra's (max 2 times).

Although Naruto's avatar has not all the details that Ashura's avatar has , his very big size make me think it is at least as powerfull as Indra's , Sasuke's avatar seems to be more powerfull than Indra's.

It seems that this fight is bigger than the Ashura vs Indra fight.
Just going to stop and say this. That first picture is not to scale obviously. Kids seem to forget that. Ever thought that the Asura avatar was just a full body image while Indra's Susanoo was a close up still? JeeZe ppl..

davidou

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just going to stop and say this. That first picture is not to scale obviously. Kids seem to forget that. Ever thought that the Asura avatar was just a full body image while Indra's Susanoo was a close up still? JeeZe ppl..
Didn't you see that there is a human body inside the avatars?

Your blindness makes you make mistakes , kid.

Ultimateone

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yea i'm with you as i don't think it's suppose to be the two side by side. it wouldn't make sense for the difference in scale to be so huge. especially when you consider that ashura is the chakra beast of the two and thus should have a bigger avatar.

as for the scale of the current fight, it's huge. they are not as big as the stomp though. the stomp is off in the distance and thus it looks smaller. kurama is much closer to the front of the panel and is thus larger to us. this fight is on a much larger scale than hashirama vs madara. both naruto and sasuke both have destructive power far outclassing those other two. the fact that the fight has already left the valley of the end is testimate too that. also, naruto's kurama has seemed to get bigger. now it's bigger than mountains. 100% kurama was around that size. too say sasuke's PS is smaller than madara's is wrong as we don't know the scale they are to one another. PS is the size of hashirama's golem, which is about the size of a bijuu.

NaruSasuRival

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is the dumbest argument I have either seen. besides, from this, I can understand how Sasuke fapboys have no comprehension of the series and power usage. So, just put in your mind that Naruto does not have three Kyuubi. Rather, he has Yin Kyuubi and rather than being consumed with the same complex of inferiority as Sasuke, he is using his head. This is called strategy - distracting Sasuke with shadow clones - while preparing his attack.

To think that Naruto has three Kyuubi avatar is dumb because he is using the same Kyuubi and performing shadow clones.

ninjarasengan

Veteran
Kin
3💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How Massive this fight is..

Kurama is literally as big as the shinju stump.....which is pretty big.

So Sasuke PS might no be mini but Naruto KCMA may be just huge...

It's simply perspective...tree stump is some distance in the background.

I think all of the Ps are around the same size and people are fooled by 'camera tricks' and Ashura's Avatar was probably the same size as Indra's ps...It's not the first time Kishimoto has drawn in a character who should be so far in the background that we should barely see them.

Naruto X Hunter

Legendary
Kin
2,304💸
Kumi
1,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This is the dumbest argument I have either seen. besides, from this, I can understand how Sasuke fapboys have no comprehension of the series and power usage. So, just put in your mind that Naruto does not have three Kyuubi. Rather, he has Yin Kyuubi and rather than being consumed with the same complex of inferiority as Sasuke, he is using his head. This is called strategy - distracting Sasuke with shadow clones - while preparing his attack.

To think that Naruto has three Kyuubi avatar is dumb because he is using the same Kyuubi and performing shadow clones.
Dude he made 3 clones and each of the clones had a Kyuubi avatar.I never said he had 3 seperate Kyuubi.

Reactions: BlueMeteor

BlueMeteor

Regular
Kin
20💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think sauske has been stronger more often. Like when we first saw him in shippiden he was way above nardos league. And I know I'm one of the only people to think this, but I thought the MS sasuke that fought danzo and killer b was stronger than sage naruto.

Cael

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Dude he made 3 clones and each of the clones had a Kyuubi avatar.I never said he had 3 seperate Kyuubi.
I am still wondering how you got to the fact that sasuke is stronger, when you saw naruto gaining all that natural energy which even shock sasuke. you seem to forgot that in your post :/