jaykuhz

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
First of all, why would Madara's downfall be from the Rikudou's tool? It would top every troll Kishi has thrown at us ever since the start of the war, it's just not happening.

Black Zetsu will get sealed by these tools on account of his "Madara-sama" spamming.

discuss.

Drax

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There are alot of doubts about the tools even working on him and getting sealed isn't a nice way for such a badass to go.

They'll most likely rain a lotta pain down on his ass before properly defeating him.

Wparker6804

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There are alot of doubts about the tools even working on him and getting sealed isn't a nice way for such a badass to go.

They'll most likely rain a lotta pain down on his ass before properly defeating him.
Well, "chunks" of him, yeah. Madara himself? No.

It's next to impossible to "kill" him while he's like this. But weaken him (or, rather, pull out the bhiju) and you have a better shot. If ANYTHING is getting sealed it's the Bhiju

Gerkak

Legendary
Kin
67💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It would suck if he gets sealed. He should be killed. That's how final villains are or atleast should be defeated. Unless madara isn't the final villain.

jaykuhz

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Whatever you say.
just watch:)

yeah, I don't see the tools working on him. He needs to die as a man (not sealed)

I just can't see Lord Madara getting beat.
It'll happen

Hah, not a bad prediction. Kishi likes to throw in little hints like that.
Yep, I noticed this a while back but never made a thread about it.

I agree that getting sealed would be a lame way for him to die. You might be right.
thanks lol

It would suck if he gets sealed. He should be killed. That's how final villains are or atleast should be defeated. Unless madara isn't the final villain.
Yep, he has to die as a human not a god.

Gai is gonna make him wanna feel like he should have never been born U_U
8 gates is coming in the next few chapters.

Flakez

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Dat ass is indeed glorious (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

ot; Yeah I agree. The joined effort of Naruto and Sasuke is what will defeat him, the tools won't play a role.

Omar19992010

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It should be like Madara gets weakened to a Point and while he's weakened the Juubi takes over his body like Obito. I can see it happening like that.

nite

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i cood see the tools being used to weaken him, they deal a good blow to him, ten ten calls out to 1 or 2 of the biju and they get sealed into the pot, thus weakining him w/o too much of an arse pull and making him losing in a fight reasonably legit.

narutoblitz

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There are some real idiots on NB lately. Yeah, Kishimoto is going to end the Big Bad with a side character. Right.

Idiocy aside, ninja tools likely will take out BZ or Spiral Zetsu. Or maybe the stranger, depending whom he is.

Draw

Veteran
Kin
52💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He won't get killed mercifully by naruto, maybe Sasuke, and then the clash of ideals between peace and vengenance could spark naruto vs Sasuke however I think they will totally weaken him pull the bijuus out and then get sealed. Theme of peace bro

jaykuhz

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It should be like Madara gets weakened to a Point and while he's weakened the Juubi takes over his body like Obito. I can see it happening like that.
I just don't think he's going to get sealed.

i cood see the tools being used to weaken him, they deal a good blow to him, ten ten calls out to 1 or 2 of the biju and they get sealed into the pot, thus weakining him w/o too much of an arse pull and making him losing in a fight reasonably legit.
someone's gonna get sealed but not madara

Tenten just might finish this, though.
you're on to something..hmm

There are some real idiots on NB lately. Yeah, Kishimoto is going to end the Big Bad with a side character. Right.

Idiocy aside, ninja tools likely will take out BZ or Spiral Zetsu. Or maybe the stranger, depending whom he is.
Actually, tenten might win the war

He won't get killed mercifully by naruto, maybe Sasuke, and then the clash of ideals between peace and vengenance could spark naruto vs Sasuke however I think they will totally weaken him pull the bijuus out and then get sealed. Theme of peace bro
yeah something like that