i dont know who is the strongest in the akatsuki madara or pein?

i dont know who is the strongest in the akatsuki?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Saiyan Kammy

Supreme
Kin
23💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i thought pein was the strongest in the akatsuki but madara seems to give pein orders so please vote because i need to know whos stronger thanks.

Last edited:

Steinbiz

Veteran
Kin
18💸
Kumi
27💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i thnik pain is stronger than madara, but madara words are something that can corrupt people easily. so he probably got inside nagato's head and made him join akatsuki to help him get what he wanted as well.

Revan

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
madara of course. they werent even able to touch madara with naruto, kakashi and yamato altogether, whereas kakashi nearly hit god pain with chouji and his father. in the end, i would say that pein probably was a little bit stronger than naruto, whereas madara even beat the fourth.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
madara of course. they werent even able to touch madara with naruto, kakashi and yamato altogether, whereas kakashi nearly hit god pain with chouji and his father. in the end, i would say that pein probably was a little bit stronger than naruto, whereas madara even beat the fourth.
Yeah I agree... no one has been able to land a hit on madara so far...On the other end Pein took lots of hits in his fight against naruto...