Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I remember when I didn't know what I wanted, now I know 100 percent what I want but I also know that I'm not as good of a person as I was when I did not know.

So I would examine myself if I was in your position, find out what is positive about my life and be happy about that, cus you never know if you might lose it.

Sometimes it's hard to know your own worth, I bet you have alot of value that you don't know about because at least for me I could only see my own potential when I met alot of other people that I knew I could have had a life with as the person I was then.

So I would examine myself and find out positive things about myself and aim at maybe expanding that.

If that doesn't help then maybe challenge yourself with something.

Vitis

Kin
674💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
First step would be not to go to internet for such concerns. Secondly nobody can just hand you the answers as to what you want out of life and it's quite frankly absurd to think they could even more so that relative strangers would be able to assist you. There are trained individuals available to help you talk out your life, surely they're more qualified to help plus some of them even have little slips of paper that says if need be they can prescribe something that might be able to help.

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm a bit confused if you mean unsatisfied what you do with work, in general lacking purpose or just dont like the way your life is and looking for something to make it interesting.

For all 3 of these I dont think it's something someone else can answer for you. Your going to have to ask yourself what about your life is making you sad and how you want your life to be to make you happy. Take some time to figure out what you want for yourself and how you can work towards realizing it.

If it's just a matter of wanting to try something new to catch your interest then try whatever new thing that catches your eye that you want to adopt into your life.

It's going to take some self reflection and some exploration to find what your looking for hope you find it and the sadness your constantly feeling lifted. :)

GrapeApe

Regular
Kin
2,900💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i just knew straight up, thats probably not helpful but idk. sometimes others perspective can help give you perspective ive learned, so ill tell my experience. though i think having the thought of wanting to find what will make you happy, is a great first step to finding it

but yeah i just knew, i truly feel like it was destiny. my mom and dad were both really musical, when i was a little kid my mom had me take piano lessons just cause she did growing up basically. they both had a lot of knowledge and i was always listening to music, my mom was like a really popular singer locally, mostly like in the church choir and her school choir. then she went to music school and i remember being taken to all sorts of orchestra and opera concerts as a kid. i was always exposed to different types of music and pushed to embrace music

it wasnt till i saw my friend in high school bring his guitar to school, he was playing stairway to heaven and i thought it was so cool. but i also thought, yeah i could do that. and it was like a domino effect, i remember that weekend my uncle called me and said he wanted to fund me doing some sort of activity randomly i thought about the guitar but ignored it. then i turned on the tv and the George Lopez show was on. it was like an episode where his son wanted to learn to play guitar and the whole episode was about guitar playing basically, so i took that as a sign and called my uncle, which he flew down and gave me his guitar. i was just a natural and got good really fast, fell in love, played it for hours and hours everyday, basically when i got home from school i played all day till i went to sleep. i would sing all the time to songs i liked all my life before then, my mom and sister told me i had a beautiful voice but it was kind of high for a dude, always was. i remember i was singing one night to a song and i felt my adams apple drop and suddenly i had a lot of range and could hit lower and higher notes. i started wanting to sing with the guitar and i remember i posted a video singing Where did you sleep last night by Nirvana on facebook. and it went kind of viral, so then on i knew what i wanted to do forever and went after it for like 7 or 8 years, eventually getting to a point where i wouldnt settle for anything else. then i made a song that blew the **** up and now i am music

so yeah thats basically the short version. you just know but it my case it was put infront of me all my life, could be the same for you or not idk. but when you find it youll know

Reactions: Chikombo

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Read Bible, it explains a lot

You don't have to believe it, but just know what it says. You'll understand how a person works, how they relate to the world and how the invisible can control the visible.

For a short answer: we live in a world where Yemen happens, wars are started purely for money, diseases are allowed to spread for greed and many suffer for reasons not their own. Anyone with half a conscience would be disturbed.