I don't do this for the rep! I do it for the fans!#EXPOSED Ep.4#FUFU#SUSSANO#MIghtGUY

Prince Charles

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
sigh... i gotta go in again.

I see too much trash say Guy's daytime tiger simply pushed back madara's sussano.. I mean come on! I mean I won't front I sort of use to believe in that off panel = no solid proof but i had the FuFu virus back than and now my system is clean!

smh whats the big deal if daytime tiger destroyed his sussano?

danzo''s fuuton blades increased by baku's suction tore through sasuke's sussano

You must be registered for see images

yet people find it hard to believe that this sht destroyed madara's sussano!!??!?

You must be registered for see images

lel?

I know i said serious sht was finna go down but ep.5 is when the trigger get's pulled cus im definitely firing shots!

#EXPOSED#MEOW#CATFISH#MTV#TWITTER

Reactions: iNotorious

Conspirator.

Legendary
Kin
124💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It was obvious that hirudora shat on that complete(v2 or v3) susanoo, when Bee said that Madara's mokuton tendril were becoming loose(so that he could break free).

#mangaphax
#can'twaitforep5!

Last edited:

Prince Charles

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Another flawless thread of Charles, can't wait for ep.5

Keep them coming son!

#Prince Charles for mod 2014 #GetExposed #TurntUp! #Debates Hacks ON
you see? this is what im talking about! this user KNOWS THE DRILL AND KNOWS HOW I OPERATE!

IM EXPOSING YOU FRAUDS AND CLOWNS AND WORST OF ALL TRASH ON THIS SITE!

EP.5 COMING TOMORROW AND BEST BELIEVE USERNAMES ARE BEING DROPPED, BAN OR NO BAN SHOTS ARE BEING FIRED TOMORROW.

IMA EXPOSE DESE CLOWNS SO BAD THEIR GUNA LEAVE THE BASE LIKE DONALD STERLIN ( and i dont play basketball )

Shout to INoto!

iNotorious

Immortal
Kin
808💸
Kumi
5,854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
you see? this is what im talking about! this user KNOWS THE DRILL AND KNOWS HOW I OPERATE!

IM EXPOSING YOU FRAUDS AND CLOWNS AND WORST OF ALL TRASH ON THIS SITE!

EP.5 COMING TOMORROW AND BEST BELIEVE USERNAMES ARE BEING DROPPED, BAN OR NO BAN SHOTS ARE BEING FIRED TOMORROW.

IMA EXPOSE DESE CLOWNS SO BAD THEIR GUNA LEAVE THE BASE LIKE DONALD STERLIN ( and i dont play basketball )

Shout to INoto!
I will be here tomorrow, expose them! I shall buy popcorn and few soda cans when i wake up tomorrow.

Best usernames being dropped? Dam i can't wait to see that EP.5!