Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
For the people who are too lazy to watch the episode:

- Sarada defeats the guy with CES, Boruto and Mitsuki launched her with Wind Style prior which boosted her speed. Pretty awesome scene.

- Konohamaru uses Rasengan, a WIND STYLE Rasengan (it confirms that he can do what Naruto/Boruto do with chakra natures), to "Saitama" his enemy.

The Rasengan never looked this bad-ass.

That's all the fighting scenes. There was some okay animation with Konohamaru handling two guys at once, but it was kinda DBZ style where you just saw "clashes" without actually seeing them physically.

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I feel stabbed with that 'lazy' statement but i cannot deny it is the truth XD
LMAO I feel you. I was scrolling through my feed and saw an unsubbed version, so I just skipped to the fighting scenes and called it a day.

Yes Sarada figured out the weakness and they acted wonderfully as her support ninja. She solo'd with one shot a very good team effort.
It was a pretty cool transition

And finally Boruto showed he's full of himself and obsessed with his own glory when he started bragging to the boys about how he beat down the Shinobi:lmao:
Lmao Boruto wasn't wrong. His Wind Style jutsu saved the day!

Oh as for rasengan it seems Konohmaru can use wind style via it. That could be Mirai's jutsu which she taught him. She has a jutsu similar to this she invented in the novel, I think it's called whirlwind fist.
I think its just a Wind Style Rasengan... I don't think there's any special features, more so Mirai teaching him anything. She's the younger sister cousin!

I didn't see any special abilities from it, but the power increase was HUGE af.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It was a pretty cool transition
Yes I agree it was good to watch.

Lmao Boruto wasn't wrong. His Wind Style jutsu saved the day!
Stop making excuse even Mitsuki could perform the jutsu, he was bragging how he singlehandedly defeated the ninja. Not even Konohamaru could beat.

I think its just a Wind Style Rasengan... I don't think there's any special features, more so Mirai teaching him anything. She's the younger sister cousin!

I didn't see any special abilities from it, but the power increase was HUGE af.
I dont think her age should play a part in her teaching anything to an older relative. It could be a wind infused rasengan I guess we'll see more showing of it as time goes by.

In case your unaware Mirai's jitsu takes the concept of rasengan and wind scythe fusing them for power called the whirlwind fist

Last edited:

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Stop making excuse even Mitsuki could perform the jutsu, he was bragging how he singlehandedly defeated the ninja.
I never met someone this butt-hurt over a fictional character before. You can make excuses all you want, but that doesn't change the fact that Boruto's jutsu did help in saving the day.

He was obviously joking around and telling a good 'ol story.

I dont think her age should plat a part in her teaching anything. It could be a wind infused rasengan I guess we'll see more showing of it as time goes by.
I guess it makes sense how Boruto adapted so fast to that transition as well. From Rasengan, to Wind Style Rasengan.

Regardless I know for a fact Mirai didn't teach him this.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I never met someone this butt-hurt over a fictional character before. You can make excuses all you want, but that doesn't change the fact that Boruto's jutsu did help in saving the day.

He was obviously joking around and telling a good 'ol story.
I'm not butt hurt, I never denied he played a part. He was doing his usual brag pose and then goes on about how he did everything there's nothing joking around about it. He's self obsessed and was boasting, they told about how crap their missions were then he wants to tell them how cool his was and how he did everything.

If anything his fans are butthurt that he was the sole focus or the lead in this episode.

I guess it makes sense how Boruto adapted so fast to that transition as well. From Rasengan, to Wind Style Rasengan.
I dont think it does since Boruto's rasengan was different to Konohamaru's but they may explore it later on in the rehash and add more detail.

I know you must have the last word so go for it.

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm not butt hurt, I never denied he played a part. He was doing his usual brag pose and then goes on about how he did everything there's nothing joking around about it.
You basically sound butt hurt. It's kind annoying how you try to drag Boruto around every episode, lol.

It kinda shills my experience on this thread alone. Like the term negativity never reached such a high note. Boruto likes to brag, he's been doing since the Movie Arc when he told Naruto how talented he was.

Get over it.

I dont think it does since Boruto's rasengan was different to Konohamaru's but they may explore it later on in the rehash and add more detail.
It's not really about what is different or alike, implanting elemental natures for a Rasengan works the same, but each has their own property.

Konohamaru emphasizing he used Wind Style to increase his Rasengan confirms everything.

What's fan fic is what-ever you wrote about Mirai, and that's the end of the story.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Honestly that was probably one of the most macabre battle strategies I’ve seen in Naruto. They literally used a dead body as a trap.
Wouldn't you expect true ninja to do whatever is necessary to achieve their objectives? From an ethical standpoint it's wrong but from the ninja standpoint(real one) it's solid, I liked it.

Dissonant Values

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wouldn't you expect true ninja to do whatever is necessary to achieve their objectives? From an ethical standpoint it's wrong but from the ninja standpoint(real one) it's solid, I liked it.
For the minute that fight lasted it had more “Shinobi” combat than I’ve seen in years. I’m talking before all the aliens and Deus Ex powerups.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
For the minute that fight lasted it had more “Shinobi” combat than I’ve seen in years. I’m talking before all the aliens and Deus Ex powerups.
Agreed bro it made my day, Naruto moved too far from ninja combat. And I watch boruto only to see Ninja combat let's hope it stays this way and we get more and more such battles.

I hope the "aliens" don't actually happen or are dealt with by tech and quickly so we can go back to ninja combat. I have a heavy dislike for power ups(deus ex machina) in general it takes away from being ninja or employing ninja skills.

Someone mentioned that Mitsuki referenced the 'Sannin' a few times. Can someone confirm this?
In this episode? No he didn't and as far as I can recall he hasn't really referenced the Sannin(other episodes) except maybe his dad.

Last edited: