0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'll do it. U_U
I finally get to get my revenge :D

I guess I'll start. You might have to wait a little for my reply. Also, I want to ask everybody to stay out of this. Only Mods/Admins or Senseis can post here. Thank you.

*I throw a smoke bomb on the ground. In the same time, I throw a kunai with a wire attached to it, backwards. It stabs in the ground, and enables me to pull myself away when I pull the wire, if it will be needed later. I then throw 2 shuriken towards you. You have little time to react to the shuriken, as they are thrown almost in the same moment the battle started, and they instantly come out of the smoke, making it even harder for you to deflect. Also, you don't see the shuriken going backwards, neither anything else, as the smoke covers me. A second later, I use*

Type: Offense
Range: Mid/Long
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 40
Description: The user brings their hands together and an electrical energy will begin to crackle around them. They will then slam their hands to the ground to send an electric current racing through the earth. When the current approaches its target, it can split into multiple tendrils to attack separate targets individually.

Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Damage Points: N/A
Description: User creates a Shadow Clone of himself infused with his lighting chakra. When the clone gets hit he will return to its previous state of pure lighting chakra. The clone has a physical substance and therefor is able to use ninjutsu and taijutsu techniques as well as he has all the normal moves the user has.

* I do the first technique in almost no time. I transmit the current to the ground through my feet, so I don't have to lean forward. The current spreads in a radial way, electrifying anything that crosses it's path. As I transmit the current through my feet, it gives me enough time to do the clone as wel, before the smoke clears. As the smoke is about to clear, I do one more handsign, and disappear. You think the clone is the real me, as you never saw what happened inside the smoke.*

Type:Supplementary
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:30
Damage Points:N/A
Description: After forming the needed hand seals, the ninja can grant themselves near invisibility to the naked eye. Doujutsu can see through this technique.

Kiwii

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*Reports Ice just to piss him off*

I'll do it. U_U
I finally get to get my revenge :D

I guess I'll start. You might have to wait a little for my reply. Also, I want to ask everybody to stay out of this. Only Mods/Admins or Senseis can post here. Thank you.

*I throw a smoke bomb on the ground. In the same time, I throw a kunai with a wire attached to it, backwards. It stabs in the ground, and enables me to pull myself away when I pull the wire, if it will be needed later. I then throw 2 shuriken towards you. You have little time to react to the shuriken, as they are thrown almost in the same moment the battle started, and they instantly come out of the smoke, making it even harder for you to deflect. Also, you don't see the shuriken going backwards, neither anything else, as the smoke covers me. A second later, I use*

Type: Offense
Range: Mid/Long
Description: The user brings their hands together and an electrical energy will begin to crackle around them. They will then slam their hands to the ground to send an electric current racing through the earth. When the current approaches its target, it can split into multiple tendrils to attack separate targets individually.

Description: User creates a Shadow Clone of himself infused with his lighting chakra. When the clone gets hit he will return to its previous state of pure lighting chakra. The clone has a physical substance and therefor is able to use ninjutsu and taijutsu techniques as well as he has all the normal moves the user has.

* I do the first technique in almost no time. I transmit the current to the ground through my feet, so I don't have to lean forward. The current spreads in a radial way, electrifying anything that crosses it's path. As I transmit the current through my feet, it gives me enough time to do the clone as wel, before the smoke clears. As the smoke is about to clear, I do one more handsign, and disappear. You think the clone is the real me, as you never saw what happened inside the smoke.*

Type:Supplementary
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:30
Damage Points:N/A
Description: After forming the needed hand seals, the ninja can grant themselves near invisibility to the naked eye. Doujutsu can see through this technique.

As soon as you throw the smoke bomb, I swing my right arm from left to right, summoning a dense wind barrage in front of me. The barrage is higher that me, spreads wide to my sides and touches the ground.

(Fuuton: Hari Renda) Wind Style: Needles Barrage
Range: Short-Long
Chakra Cost: 40
Damage Points: 80
Description: The user generates a wind barrage in front of him. Then the barrage will shoot tons of wind needles that can cover a long range of terrain.
*Can only be used 2 times per battle*
*Wind must be the main element*

Probably at the same time that you toss your shurikens, the barrage burst out tons of sharp wind needles. The needles skewer through the smoke screen that's covering your view of my actions and impale you multiple times.

Against such quantity of needles, the chances of you getting away without being hit in vital spots (Such as the Heart and the Throat) or sensible spots (Such as the Eyes) are drasticly low, supported by the fact that you are unable to see at all, which takes away any chances of reflexive movements.

I say the critical point for you is either if you choose to block the needles or surge the lighting current and create the lightning clone. You have no idea what I'm doing, such as I have no idea what you're doing, so your choice(without meaning to godmod (it's kinda logic)) is to attack me with the lightning attacks.

Those attacks that don't get neutrilized (Lightning) or deflected (Shurikens) by the needles, encounter, then, the barrage and thus neither reaches me (even if the Lightning thendrils).

After I'm done with the needles, I take out the Leopard Tail Whip, locked on my belt.

(Hikyuu Bibu Hoippu) Leopard Tail Whip

Range: Short-Med
Chakra Cost: N/A
Description: A whip made of flexible hard letter. This whip can be used for slicing, ripping or holding something. The user will snap the whip with great strengh and the leopard hair attached to the tip of the whip will rip and slice the opponent.
*can add wind to make the whip go faster and make the cleaner cuts*
Note: After doing the hand seals, the user can use this whip to summon Leopards as long as he signed the Leopard Summoning Contract. The user puts some blood on the whip and snap it once to summon.
*cant sumon Biku*

I then bite my thumb, spread the blood through the whip and snap it in front of me, without aimming or hitting anything other then air.

(Hikyuu Kuchyose: Hito-Menji Hikyuu) Leopard Summoning: Man-Eating Leopards
Range: Medium-Long
Chakra Cost: 30
Description: Man-Eating Leopards were said to be the terror of many small villages in Africa, they attack by night, eating a man or a child everyday, moving across the land.
Many tried to hunt them, but came out empty handed. The user presses both hand on the ground and the opponent will hear a roar. Then 6 enraged leopards appear from the surroundings and jump at him, devouring every piece.
*If the opponent is 1000 post bellow the user, he will get paralyzed from fear*
*These leopards cant be used for combos, cause they will turn against the user*

With a roar, 6 enraged leopards jump inside the smoke screen itself or, if the smoke is already dispersed, near you. One mouths the remainings of your right leg [1], and another the remainings of your left hip and torso [2]. One paws your backs, pressing you down, and bites your neck [3], while 2 others bite the remainings of your arm [5]. The 6th mouths straight to the face [6].

Last edited:

Nadare

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*Reports Ice just to piss him off*

As soon as you throw the smoke bomb, I swing my right arm from left to right, summoning a dense wind barrage in front of me. The barrage is higher that me, spreads wide to my sides and touches the ground.

(Fuuton: Hari Renda) Wind Style: Needles Barrage
Description: The user generates a wind barrage in front of him. Then the barrage will shoot tons of wind needles that can cover a long range of terrain.
*Can only be used 2 times per battle*

Probably at the same time that you toss your shurikens, the barrage burst out tons of sharp wind needles. The needles skewer through the smoke screen that's covering your view of my actions and impale you multiple times.

Against such quantity of needles, the chances of you getting away without being hit in vital spots (Such as the Heart and the Throat) or sensible spots (Such as the Eyes) are drasticly low, supported by the fact that you are unable to see at all, which takes away any chances of reflexive movements.

I say the critical point for you is either if you choose to block the needles or surge the lighting current and create the lightning clone. You have no idea what I'm doing, such as I have no idea what you're doing, so your choice(without meaning to godmod (it's kinda logic)) is to attack me with the lightning attacks.

Those attacks that don't get neutrilized (Lightning) or deflected (Shurikens) by the needles, encounter, then, the barrage and thus neither reaches me (even if the Lightning thendrils).

After I'm done with the needles, I take out the Leopard Tail Whip, locked on my belt.

(Hikyuu Bibu Hoippu) Leopard Tail Whip

Range: Short-Med
Chakra Cost: N/A
Description: A whip made of flexible hard letter. This whip can be used for slicing, ripping or holding something. The user will snap the whip with great strengh and the leopard hair attached to the tip of the whip will rip and slice the opponent.
*can add wind to make the whip go faster and make the cleaner cuts*
Note: After doing the hand seals, the user can use this whip to summon Leopards as long as he signed the Leopard Summoning Contract. The user puts some blood on the whip and snap it once to summon.
*cant sumon Biku*

I then bite my thumb, spread the blood through the whip and snap it in front of me, without aimming or hitting anything other then air.

(Hikyuu Kuchyose: Hito-Menji Hikyuu) Leopard Summoning: Man-Eating Leopards
Range: Medium-Long
Chakra Cost: 30
Description: Man-Eating Leopards were said to be the terror of many small villages in Africa, they attack by night, eating a man or a child everyday, moving across the land.
Many tried to hunt them, but came out empty handed. The user presses both hand on the ground and the opponent will hear a roar. Then 6 enraged leopards appear from the surroundings and jump at him, devouring every piece.
*If the opponent is 1000 post bellow the user, he will get paralyzed from fear*
*These leopards cant be used for combos, cause they will turn against the user*

With a roar, 6 enraged leopards jump inside the smoke screen itself or, if the smoke is already dispersed, near you. One mouths the remainings of your right leg [1], and another the remainings of your left hip and torso [2]. One paws your backs, pressing you down, and bites your neck [3], while 2 others bite the remainings of your arm [5]. The 6th mouths straight to the face [6].
*As my shuriken kit your wind barrage, I quickly hear the sound of three shuriken falling on the ground. In my mind, I make a conclusion that something is wrong, so I quickly make a single handseal, and just before the first wind needle hits me, I create a shield in front of me.*

Type: Defense
Chakra Cost: 15
Description: After striking the ground with their hands, the user creates a large wall of earth in front of him/her. The defence is not perfect though, since a hard or drilling impact can puncture the wall. Also, since this technique only guards frontal attacks, the enemy can easily attack from the side or even from above.

*This shield is 5 dm thick, and is enough to defend from your needles, and is made quick enough, though it only defends me from the front. Needles still continue to fly past my sides, but i don't get hit couz of the shield. As the shield gets full of needles in front, I make one slash with my sword.*

Type: Attack
Range: Medium/Long
Chakra: 40
Description: The user starts to focus suiton-based chakra into Ame-No-Mi-Kumari. As a result the sword starts to release water, which goes into the air and forms an enormous fist (and a part of the lower arm) in the air that wields a water-replica of Ame-No-Mi-Kumari. By slamming your own arm into the ground, the water fist will do exactly the same on the opponent. The force that is released is so big that it turns the earth, on the place where the fist landed, into mud and drowns everything under it (no water source required).

*Can only be used twice per battle*

*Destroying each and every thing on the field, and your beasts before they get near, aswell as throwing a shuriken towards you. The ground is completely changed because of the impact. I then make a clone*

Last edited:

Kiwii

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*As my shuriken kit your wind barrage, I quickly hear the sound of three shuriken falling on the ground. In my mind, I make a conclusion that something is wrong, so I quickly make a single handseal, and just before the first wind needle hits me, I create a shield in front of me.*

Type: Defense
Chakra Cost: 15
Description: After striking the ground with their hands, the user creates a large wall of earth in front of him/her. The defence is not perfect though, since a hard or drilling impact can puncture the wall. Also, since this technique only guards frontal attacks, the enemy can easily attack from the side or even from above.

*This shield is 5 dm thick, and is enough to defend from your needles, and is made quick enough, though it only defends me from the front. Needles still continue to fly past my sides, but i don't get hit couz of the shield. As the shield gets full of needles in front, I make one slash with my sword.*

Type: Attack
Range: Medium/Long
Chakra: 40
Description: The user starts to focus suiton-based chakra into Ame-No-Mi-Kumari. As a result the sword starts to release water, which goes into the air and forms an enormous fist (and a part of the lower arm) in the air that wields a water-replica of Ame-No-Mi-Kumari. By slamming your own arm into the ground, the water fist will do exactly the same on the opponent. The force that is released is so big that it turns the earth, on the place where the fist landed, into mud and drowns everything under it (no water source required).

*Can only be used twice per battle*

*Destroying each and every thing on the field, and your beasts before they get near, aswell as throwing a shuriken towards you. The ground is completely changed because of the impact. I then make a clone*

I charge at you, as I'm starting to see well your location. The shield is almost dust now. When you do the slash, I jump in the air and create a massive wind sphere all around me.

( Fuuton: Takedakeshii Enchou ) Wind Style: Ferocious Dome
Description: The user creates a dome of high speed wind around himself cutting everyone who approaches. The dome will then release ferouscious wind blasts all around, like a tornado. This blasts are strong to push back even a summon from the size of gamabunta but wont do major damage alone.
This dome takes the same amount of time to form as gaara sand dome.
*The dome can only last one turn*
*can only be done 2 times per battle*

The wind chops of your water harm and your water sword, as they touch it. The gusts released from the dome join the water remainings and blast agains't you with tremendous force, shooting what seems to be little shards of almost frozen water, as the rotation of the wind cools your attack down.

The shield serves you nothing now, and you and your clone are exposed to the full force of the combo.

As I get to the ground again, domeless, I spread my whip infused with Wind chakra, which give it a sharpness able to cut through rocks. I twist my wrist and extend my arm, snapping the whip straight at your throat, to chop your head off.

(The Wind protects me until I get to the ground. Your Water protects my wind)