~The Norwegian~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As a true member of the village of Iwagakure, I challange toh to a battle! So, anyone can sign up, the rules are:

All customs are allowed - Use what you have
No Kai nor Sub
No stealing and no killing
Mid - Range
Plain field with no water

You post your bio, and I will post my bio along with my move ^^ I hope this will be fun ^^

BUT! Let us finish now, cause I'm very busy these days and don't have that much time for RP, so if you want to finish this battle we must do so tonight!

Migualon J.J.

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
you don't say, Boa Hancock bio (don't wanna look for link)

Caliburn on my back

here is link to bio:

(Caliburn is mentioned in it)

~The Norwegian~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh, this is tough o_O Sry Migu, I've fought you before, so I'm giving this to Cobalt (who'm I've never fought).

Cobalt, I will edit in my move, go easy on me will ya ^^

---------------------------

On my back I carry:

Herumusupuritta: Helm Splitter
Type: Weapon
Range: Short to Mid
Chakra Cost: N/A (40 for the special abilities)
Damage Points: 80
Description:
A giant Hammer made of a special metal that has the ability to conduct earth chakra. The hammer itself is almost indesctrutable and is a formidable weapon. When the user channels either his earth chakra or his normal chakra, he gains acess to some unique abilities:
Abilities:
-Channeling normal chakra through it and slamming it into the ground creates an A-Rank chakra shockwave up to mid range.
-Slamming the ground with the hammer infused with doton chakra creates an B-Rank wave of earth capable of overturning the landscape up to mid range
-User can channel doton chakra into the hammer and swirl it into a circular pattern in front of him to defend against up to 1 A-Rank technique (follows elemental table)

Note: Each ability can only be used once.
Note2: User can't use lightning for 1 turn after the hammers abilities
Note3: When used to defend, user can't use earth in the same turn
Note4: If used one of the hammers abilities the user can't use any A-Rank Doton jutsus for 2 turns.
Note5: can only be wielded by The Norwegian

* Seeing you infront of me I throw a kunai directed towards your toe O-o *

Take that you!

Last edited:

-Cobalt-

Legendary
Kin
132💸
Kumi
5,134💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh, this is tough o_O Sry Migu, I've fought you before, so I'm giving this to Cobalt (who'm I've never fought).

Cobalt, I will edit in my move, go easy on me will ya ^^

---------------------------

On my back I carry:

Herumusupuritta: Helm Splitter
Type: Weapon
Range: Short to Mid
Chakra Cost: N/A (40 for the special abilities)
Damage Points: 80
Description:
A giant Hammer made of a special metal that has the ability to conduct earth chakra. The hammer itself is almost indesctrutable and is a formidable weapon. When the user channels either his earth chakra or his normal chakra, he gains acess to some unique abilities:
Abilities:
-Channeling normal chakra through it and slamming it into the ground creates an A-Rank chakra shockwave up to mid range.
-Slamming the ground with the hammer infused with doton chakra creates an B-Rank wave of earth capable of overturning the landscape up to mid range
-User can channel doton chakra into the hammer and swirl it into a circular pattern in front of him to defend against up to 1 A-Rank technique (follows elemental table)

Note: Each ability can only be used once.
Note2: User can't use lightning for 1 turn after the hammers abilities
Note3: When used to defend, user can't use earth in the same turn
Note4: If used one of the hammers abilities the user can't use any A-Rank Doton jutsus for 2 turns.
Note5: can only be wielded by The Norwegian

* Seeing you infront of me I throw a kunai directed towards your toe O-o *

Take that you!
-Xemnas tiptoes backwards evading your kunai and gasps.-

How dare you?!?

-He releases the tension from his body making himself stronger,faster and increasing his reaction time.At all times he has his eyes fixed upon you.-

Name: (Houmen Za Kinpaku)Release The Tension
Range:Short
Chakra:25
Type:Supplementary
Description:At the start of a battle the user calms his mind to make the chakra in his system flow faster through his body to release the tension from the users body.This allows the user to become faster and stronger due to the faster flow of chakra in his body.The user gains better reflexes and can also react faster to attacks.
Note:Can only be taught by SilverMoon1996
Note:Must be activated at the start of the battle.
Note::Lasts for 8 turns when activated.

-Immediately after that,Xemnas causes the ground to shake throwing you off balance and making you fall down.-

(Doton: Yochi no Douyou) - Earth Release: World Shaking
Type: Offensive
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra cost: 15
Damage points: 30
Description: The user will concentrate and release their chakra into the ground to create a small tremer that can result in harming the enemy target.

-Right after performing World Shaking,Xemnas channels more Doton chakra into the ground beneath you and causes several spikes to rise up and impale you.-

(Doton: Ganchūsō) - Earth Release: Stone Spikes
Type: Attack
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: 30
Description: This technique lets the user create a few rock pillars that will protrude from the ground to skew the target. The rock pillars will even pass through obstacles to reach their target