[Technical Issue] I can't view profiles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kise

Member
45 posts 8 reactions
Joined
Jun 5, 2013
Messages
45
Reaction score
8
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I can't message anyone of power because I can't click their profiles. Anyone know what's going on?

it keeps saying no data received
 

Yanks

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
11,787 posts 822 reactions
Joined
Jun 20, 2013
Messages
11,787
Reaction score
822
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
It's your server. Just wait until it changes :b
 

The Necromancer

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
18,138 posts 2,096 reactions
Joined
Apr 16, 2012
Messages
18,138
Reaction score
2,096
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Nor can I. It's been for about an hour now. I'm sure it will be better tomorrow.
 

Aquarius

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,991 posts 202 reactions
Joined
Mar 16, 2012
Messages
1,991
Reaction score
202
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Same goes to me just a minute ago i was able to open my profile but now i can't any1 knows :hint:
 

Bronze

Banned
Legendary
15,769 posts 1,221 reactions
Joined
Jun 8, 2013
Messages
15,769
Reaction score
1,221
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Same here.
 

The Sach

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
17,360 posts 1,197 reactions
Joined
Jan 15, 2013
Messages
17,360
Reaction score
1,197
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
It is server problem probably, I experienced the same a while ago. I experienced it yesterday too.:p
 

Avani

Supreme
20,939 posts 4,040 reactions
Joined
Jan 26, 2009
Messages
20,939
Reaction score
4,040
Status
Online
Activity Streak
1 day
Please check the server name you are attached to and let us know.

(Scroll down to the very end of the home page. You will get the server name there.)
 

Kise

Member
45 posts 8 reactions
Joined
Jun 5, 2013
Messages
45
Reaction score
8
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Connected with server: kanazawa this has been going on for 8 or so hours. I just got a good enough wifi connection from my phone to post this thread
 

Momochifanboy

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,356 posts 87 reactions
Joined
Jan 29, 2013
Messages
1,356
Reaction score
87
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Same her, what's going on?
 

Sir Blades

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
18,911 posts 1,663 reactions
Joined
Oct 2, 2011
Messages
18,911
Reaction score
1,663
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
My server is also Kanazawa and i haven't been able to see my profile for hours.
 

Avani

Supreme
20,939 posts 4,040 reactions
Joined
Jan 26, 2009
Messages
20,939
Reaction score
4,040
Status
Online
Activity Streak
1 day
Connected with server: kanazawa this has been going on for 8 or so hours. I just got a good enough wifi connection from my phone to post this thread

I will forward your complaint to admins. That particular server might have been corrupted. Though this problem should last only till you are connected to this one and change for you when the servers are rotated next time around.
 

Atalaya

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
3,506 posts 414 reactions
Joined
Jun 23, 2013
Messages
3,506
Reaction score
414
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I can access profiles but can't get to my User CP. :p
 

Avani

Supreme
20,939 posts 4,040 reactions
Joined
Jan 26, 2009
Messages
20,939
Reaction score
4,040
Status
Online
Activity Streak
1 day
I can access profiles but can't get to my User CP. :p

That's not enough for anyone to help you. ... Can you state the server name?
 

Bronze

Banned
Legendary
15,769 posts 1,221 reactions
Joined
Jun 8, 2013
Messages
15,769
Reaction score
1,221
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Oh here. Mine has finally worked:bouncy:
 

Kise

Member
45 posts 8 reactions
Joined
Jun 5, 2013
Messages
45
Reaction score
8
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I will forward your complaint to admins. That particular server might have been corrupted. Though this problem should last only till you are connected to this one and change for you when the servers are rotated next time around.
thankssss
Oh here. Mine has finally worked:bouncy:
Did you do anything? or did it just start to work again randomly?
 

Kurome

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
3,276 posts 382 reactions
Joined
May 6, 2013
Messages
3,276
Reaction score
382
Status
Offline
Activity Streak

Asami..

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
13,183 posts 700 reactions
Joined
Jan 31, 2013
Messages
13,183
Reaction score
700
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I can't see any profiles either. I'm connected to kanazawa so that's probably why. >_<
 

McRazor

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
12,575 posts 581 reactions
Joined
Aug 21, 2010
Messages
12,575
Reaction score
581
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I haven't encountered the profile issue but I can't access my user CP. I'm connected to ueda.
 

BlacLord™

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
16,201 posts 1,503 reactions
Joined
Jun 7, 2012
Messages
16,201
Reaction score
1,503
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I can't get access into my settings, I just get "No data received".

Server: ueda
 

-PK-

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
4,240 posts 736 reactions
Joined
Apr 30, 2013
Messages
4,240
Reaction score
736
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I can't open 'User CP' and 'PM'
Server name - ueda
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top