[Technical Issue] I can't view profiles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saikyokami

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Messages:16,811 Reaction score:945
Joined
Dec 11, 2012
Messages
16,811
Reaction score
945
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Connected to Kanazawa

This usually pops up:

You must be registered for see images
 

Asami..

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Messages:13,183 Reaction score:700
Joined
Jan 31, 2013
Messages
13,183
Reaction score
700
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Don't mean to spam the thread but it's working for me now. :)
 

Anonn

Banned
Veteran
Messages:4,265 Reaction score:676
Joined
Jan 16, 2013
Messages
4,265
Reaction score
676
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Can't view profile

Sometimes I can view my profile, but I can't open User CP or read any PM. It keeps saying ' No data received '.

I tried multiple browsers, and it can't be my internet cause everything else works fine.

​
 

Asami..

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Messages:13,183 Reaction score:700
Joined
Jan 31, 2013
Messages
13,183
Reaction score
700
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Re: Can't view profile

It's because of the server you're connected to. I had the same problem today but it's working now. Just wait, they will get it fixed. o-o
 

Anonn

Banned
Veteran
Messages:4,265 Reaction score:676
Joined
Jan 16, 2013
Messages
4,265
Reaction score
676
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Re: Can't view profile

It's because of the server you're connected to. I had the same problem today but it's working now. Just wait, they will get it fixed. o-o

ahh I see. Alright!
 

Shin Kaito

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Messages:8,810 Reaction score:352
Joined
May 10, 2012
Messages
8,810
Reaction score
352
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Connected with server: kanazawa

Can't see my or anyone else's profile.
 

Avani

Supreme
Messages:20,938 Reaction score:4,040
Joined
Jan 26, 2009
Messages
20,938
Reaction score
4,040
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Admins have been notified and are working on it. Thank your for your patience and support in the mean time.
 

Crutch Kaguya

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Messages:14,952 Reaction score:320
Joined
Jun 23, 2009
Messages
14,952
Reaction score
320
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I have the same problem except it only arises when accessing my UserCP.
 

Yanks

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Messages:11,787 Reaction score:822
Joined
Jun 20, 2013
Messages
11,787
Reaction score
822
Status
Offline
Activity Streak

Aya San

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Messages:14,376 Reaction score:652
Joined
Oct 31, 2012
Messages
14,376
Reaction score
652
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Kanazawa server always has this problem.
 

villain55

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Messages:10,730 Reaction score:1,213
Joined
May 13, 2012
Messages
10,730
Reaction score
1,213
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I am connected to Kanazawa

I can't view any profiles

Edit: It's working now
 
Last edited:

24 12 11 to troll

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Messages:11,214 Reaction score:486
Joined
Dec 24, 2011
Messages
11,214
Reaction score
486
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Can't see PM's or User CP

No matter what device or browser (I've tried Safari,and Google Chrome. I've even had to resort to Internet Explorer) I use I just get this message:
You must be registered for see images

, just in different forms based upon the browser.

Am I the only one having this problem? It goes into further details:
"Unable to load the webpage because the server sent no data.
Error code: ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE".

:|

NOTE: I'm on the Ueda server
 
Last edited:

BlacLord™

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Messages:16,201 Reaction score:1,503
Joined
Jun 7, 2012
Messages
16,201
Reaction score
1,503
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Re: Can't see PM's or User CP



Post your problem here.
 

Anonn

Banned
Veteran
Messages:4,265 Reaction score:676
Joined
Jan 16, 2013
Messages
4,265
Reaction score
676
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Re: Can't see PM's or User CP

Nope alot of people have this problem, same goes for me :) already 3 hours now.
 

Yanks

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Messages:11,787 Reaction score:822
Joined
Jun 20, 2013
Messages
11,787
Reaction score
822
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Re: Can't see PM's or User CP

It's the server.
Happening to me too :b
 

Anonn

Banned
Veteran
Messages:4,265 Reaction score:676
Joined
Jan 16, 2013
Messages
4,265
Reaction score
676
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I have no idea which server I am connected on.. but i cant see PM or user CP
 

Avinash012

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Messages:7,998 Reaction score:402
Joined
Feb 10, 2013
Messages
7,998
Reaction score
402
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Re: Can't see PM's or User CP

No ur not the only one,that much is sure.
I have seen 3-4 threads with the smae prob today.

Mention the name of the Server that ur connected with, so that the Admins'll try to solve ur prob.
 

Disquiet

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
Messages:32,590 Reaction score:2,096
Joined
Feb 8, 2011
Messages
32,590
Reaction score
2,096
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Re: Can't see PM's or User CP

Happening to me too.

Server: ueda


I guess we just have to wait for servers to change though.
 

Kurome

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
Messages:3,276 Reaction score:382
Joined
May 6, 2013
Messages
3,276
Reaction score
382
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Re: Can't see PM's or User CP

This happened to me today, i was also connected to ueda server. It fixed itself after some good hours, though. Now it's working.
 

Yanks

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Messages:11,787 Reaction score:822
Joined
Jun 20, 2013
Messages
11,787
Reaction score
822
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
What the?

What's going on now?
You must be registered for see images
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top