Nocturnus

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I remember I saw someone's signature a long time ago and it had a gif from some anime and I googled it and found it on youtube and it looked cool but just awhile ago I realized I never ended up bookmarking it and now I can't remember what it was
:nuts:
So maybe someone will know what I'm talking about I'm going to list random things that I remember some of them might not be real I have no clue ;-;

There was a blonde? girl who was fighting her friend? who was fighting because she wanted to stay wealthy and her family was up in possibly a hot tub with a fancy car eating like pigs watching her fight. There was a mother, a father, and possibly a brother or sister. Anyways they were in like a colosseum/arena and I think there was glass above and they were being watched by some girl with white hair or she was floating and watching them anyways she said something like anyone after getting a taste of wealth will never want to give it up and then the two girls (not the white haired one I think the white haired girl is manipulating the friend?) started fighting and I think the blonde girl either had a spear or a sword or a baseball bat :I maybe the baseball bat transformed? and for some reason I keep thinking of like a star shape or something. I don't think it was a normal fight it was like one of those superhuman fantasy fights and I feel like maybe they were schoolgirls...? Also I think the blonde girl might have had cool armor?

That's pretty much all I remember :I if nobody can figure out (wouldn't be surprising it all sounds like random nonsense >-<) I'll at least be content since I asked :p

Reactions: Salad

Nocturnus

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How did the blonde girl look.. if you remember. Did she have pigtails? I might know.
I think it was straight but like I said I don't remember that much so it might have been if you have any idea of what it might be I would know if I saw it
All that was in 1 gif? Sounds like a lot.
no lol from the youtube clip I watched after finding out what it was by image searching the gif

Last edited:

Solo

Elite
Kin
53💸
Kumi
36💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I think it was straight but like I said I don't remember that much so it might have been if you have any idea of what it might be I would know if I saw it
Only show that come to mind is Hayate the Combat Butler. Not sure if that's what you're looking for.

Nocturnus

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Only show that come to mind is Hayate the Combat Butler. Not sure if that's what you're looking for.
I just looked it up on youtube that's not it
:shy:

The only things I'm certain about is they were both girls and the other girl's now rich family was watching from some seats in luxury