Legendary
Kin
2,343💸
Kumi
10,812💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
Okay, lets do the usual, what is med in the rp and the series etc... can keep this short it's fine
All right, in the rp Med is essentially a gateway to being an annoying ass person to fight, so that's nice. It enables you to heal, treat, cure, operate, and even attack both yourself and others. This can range from simple tai attacks, to internal damage, to poison and whatnot. Since you gain an understanding of the human body, you can use it for more specific techniques, both defensively and offensively. In the series, it's basically the same, with it having more unique aspects such as Hashi, Tsunade, Sakura, or Kabuto. The applications can vary from character skill, proficiency, and chakra control.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,221💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
All right, in the rp Med is essentially a gateway to being an annoying ass person to fight, so that's nice. It enables you to heal, treat, cure, operate, and even attack both yourself and others. This can range from simple tai attacks, to internal damage, to poison and whatnot. Since you gain an understanding of the human body, you can use it for more specific techniques, both defensively and offensively. In the series, it's basically the same, with it having more unique aspects such as Hashi, Tsunade, Sakura, or Kabuto. The applications can vary from character skill, proficiency, and chakra control.
You're good, basically it.

Now i'm going to do this a bit differently, it's homework time.

https://animebase.me/threads/medical-school-handbook.711844/

You're going to read the lovely little handbook and going to break down the following lessons:

Shindan (Diagnosis)
Teikouryoku (Power of Resistance)
Jokyo Dokubutsu (Poison Removal)
Kaidokuzai Sōzō (Antidote Creation)
Keksuki Gyouko (Blood Coagulation)
Shōsen Jutsu (Mystic Palm)
Kin'yō Shippai Soshite Chiryō (Vital Faillure and Treatment)
Karada Tensū Jōran (Important Body Points Disturbance)
Chakra Jōran (Chakra Disturbance)

Read each of those and give me a summary on each and ask any questions. Don't worry about the jutsu themselves too much, we will go through the med jutsu list after as a lot of them have been updated

Vayne

Legendary
Kin
2,343💸
Kumi
10,812💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
Shit, I might as well read Korra's tags while I'm at it z.z

Shindan (Diagnosis) The skill which enables you to check out whats wrong with the patient or yourself. Initially it needs us to move our hands over the patient, but with time and knowledge it becomes faster and easier. It would give us a detailed perception of the patient, both internally and externally, in addition to their chakra flow. We can even decipher mental issues, emotions, illusions etc, though this would need to be done near the target's head. Upon completion of training, we can even play detective on dead bodies. All of this can be improved under the influence of forms of sensory.

Teikouryoku (Power of Resistance) A warm yellow aura that increases our bodies natural defenses towards diseases, toxins and whatnot. It's to heal people in potentially hazardous or shield ourselves during combat. My question is to what extent does this reach? Like if I was moving in a D rank cloud of poison or something, what would happen?

Jokyo Dokubutsu (Poison Removal) It enables the user to delay the effects of poison on the body for two turns, granting the victim a short respite untile an antidote is found. It can be used through mediums or simply through one's own chakra, and it can work on the canon poison techniques , but not customs.

Kaidokuzai Sōzō (Antidote Creation) After extracting a portion of the poison through one way or another, and have diagnosed it, you'd be able to determine what's needed to counter it, and through antisserum mixing with some herbs, you'd get your cure that you can administer as you please. It's technique application; Poison Resistance, enables you to halt the progression of poisons after they have been detected, albeit in a chakra costly manner.

Keksuki Gyouko (Blood Coagulation) Enables you to aid the targets natural blood coagulation, having your chakra assume the needed role to make it faster and easier. It can also be used to stop bleeding in a rudimentary fashion, albeit for no chakra or move cost.

Shōsen Jutsu (Mystic Palm) Enables you to inject yang chakra into yourself or others in order to basically universally heal and cure. Although it would heal poisons, it would not remove them, or halt them taking effect once again. The scope of healing is great, as it allows you to regrow organs as long as it was not totally destroyed. My main question, is the time outlined in the post taken into consideration in the actual rp? Like healing for 4 turns from an attack? Because if so, WEW I have some quotes to deliver.

Kin'yō Shippai Soshite Chiryō (Vital Faillure and Treatment) Basically what allows to treat patients, as it gives us information on the normal functions of the body, allowing us to determine whats wrong, with each category having it's own form of detection. Like heart rate through fingers on arteries or blood pressure/temp through diagnosis. It goes on in some detail about other aspects, and wew was your guys much more difficult learning this the old way.

Karada Tensū Jōran (Important Body Points Disturbance) & Chakra Jōran (Chakra Disturbance) Give you the knowledge of the body's weak points, both physically and chakra wise, in addition to tenkutsu and chakra systems. Given that the two are closely tied, an offense to one can potentially lead to an offense on the other. Ranshinshou enables you to shut down a target's movements if we strike them properly, or mess up some limbs if not. The second tech is essentially an acupuncture strike that numbs the area and prevents it's movement. It enables us to open up tenkutsu and restore chakra balance, enabling gen removal. Could my clone use that tech on me though? And if the patient had a mode active, would this dispel it? Chakra link allows for 100 filtered clean energy! chakra exchange per turn, it's automated to balance out amount of chakra in case the med nin was busy ow w.e Rebuilding pathways is pretty much that minus EIG and destroyed tenketsu. Chakra purge is nice, as it incorporates some fūin so that's nice, as it allows for combos, enabling potential battle usages.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,221💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My question is to what extent does this reach? Like if I was moving in a D rank cloud of poison or something, what would happen?
Its one of the first jutsu you learn to be fair:

( Iryo Ninjutsu: Doku Teikouryoku ) - Medical Technique: Poison Resistance
Type: Supplementary
Range: N/A
Chakra: ( 40 per turn )
Damage: N/A
Description: The user will raise his resistance enabling him to stop the progression of a poison, toxin or venom he might have been contaminated with after feeling its first effects. This will not cure the poisoning but rather stop its progression so the user can continue to fight, hopefully winning the fight, to then be able to treat the poisoning. This is a skill that only consumes a move when activated, passively draining chakra, focus and stamina from the user as each turn passes.

The scope of healing is great, as it allows you to regrow organs as long as it was not totally destroyed. My main question, is the time outlined in the post taken into consideration in the actual rp? Like healing for 4 turns from an attack?
The jutsu itself has undergone an update which should give you an idea:

( Iryō Ninjutsu: Shōsen Jutsu ) - Medical Technique: Mystic Palm Technique
Range: Short
Chakra: N/A (2x the amount of damage healed, 200 max)
Description: This medical ninjutsu allows the user to speed up the body's natural healing process by focusing chakra onto their hands, forming an aura of greenish chakra which he then sends into a wound or afflicted body part. This allows the user to heal a patient without the need for medical equipment or surgery, making it very useful on the battlefield. It can be used to treat both external and internal injuries. It is vital to match the amount of chakra used to the severity of the affliction or injury. This requires a great amount of chakra control. Because of this, only a few highly skilled medical-nin are able to use this technique. The limitation of the technique is that it cannot regrow missing body parts or remove with poisons or toxins, though it can heal damage by them. Additionally, perhaps its more severe drawback is the chakra cost, which is much higher than any other medical technique. For each damage point the user of the technique wishes to heal, he needs to spend twice as much chakra. Basically, for x amount of damage the user needs to spend 2x amount of chakra to repair/heal. The user can also use this technique on himself and it can be used with one hand or two and even in two targets at a time or while using another technique with the other hand. The speed of the healing is fast but not instant.
Note: Can be used on up to 2 targets.
Note: Can only be used by Medical Ninja.

Could my clone use that tech on me though?
Yes. Your clone can open your chakra points
And if the patient had a mode active, would this dispel it?
Tell me why you think that would dispel a mode?

Vayne

Legendary
Kin
2,343💸
Kumi
10,812💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
Alrightt, so no quotes :(

Well mainly due to it restoring the targets chakra to a calm normal flow. Modes, at least SM/EIG, are not normal, while something like Lightning Armour could be nosidered normal as it’s the user’s own natural chakra. So maybe it’s a case by case situation? Where the user can chose to dispel some modes if they wish, similar to the gen aspect, where you can remove a gen, but not necessarily forced to do so.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,221💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alrightt, so no quotes :(

Well mainly due to it restoring the targets chakra to a calm normal flow. Modes, at least SM/EIG, are not normal, while something like Lightning Armour could be nosidered normal as it’s the user’s own natural chakra. So maybe it’s a case by case situation? Where the user can chose to dispel some modes if they wish, similar to the gen aspect, where you can remove a gen, but not necessarily forced to do so.
Ninja you made the thread, just view your threads.... lmao

Now gates is a normal flow, just at a huge rate. It's constant once the gate is open, so it wouldn't be abnormal, same with most modes such as sage mode, it's a regular flow once entered with no spikes etc... So modes in general nah... it would be like, a certain poison, of effect that spikes their chakra flow and such... basically you're never gonna use it

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,221💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
xD I meant battle quotes

I see I see, no further questions for now.
If you explained your issue then maybe i could help but not from the sounds of it...

Jutsu time:

( Iryo Ninjutsu: Doku Teikouryoku ) - Medical Technique: Poison Resistance
Range: N/A
Chakra: ( 40 per turn )
Description: The user will raise his resistance enabling him to stop the progression of a poison, toxin or venom he might have been contaminated with after feeling its first effects. This will not cure the poisoning but rather stop its progression so the user can continue to fight, hopefully winning the fight, to then be able to treat the poisoning. This is a skill that only consumes a move when activated, passively draining chakra, focus and stamina from the user as each turn passes.

( Iryō Ninjutsu: Chakra No Ito ) - Medical Technique: Chakra Threads
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: N/A
Description: This jutsu makes threads of chakra that the user weaves around the target, somewhat similar to those used by puppet users. The threads then embed themselves into the target and connect both the user's chakra flow and the target's chakra flow directly by the tenketsu surrounding their hearts and in that area. Because of this, the heart rate and chakra frequency of both ninjas equalize and become in-sync in the areas surrounding their hearts. Upon doing this, any alteration between the chakra flow of one ninja will affect the other in the same manner. If one ninja dies, so does the other. These threads are unbreakable unless you use a strong cutting jutsu (A-Rank and above). The technique can also be used to keep an ally alive by sharing with him ones life-force and forcefully making his heart beat as it feeds off the users own heart. This technique only affects the heart but as it's the primary organ to sustain life, it can easily affect the targets and user's life.
Note: Only Medninja or Fuuma Clan members can use this jutsu.

Vayne

Legendary
Kin
2,343💸
Kumi
10,812💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
Nah nah no worries, I just thought that Mystic palm would need to be used over a large amount of turns, unaware of the tech update.

Alright, so we went over this, so I have a clearer understanding of it. It can be useful despite the relatively high chakra cost in some situations. Unfortunately it can't be used beforehand if you were expecting a poison attack, but eh.

This is nice, somewhat Reaper Death Seal-esque in nature. Although not many battle applications. Though, the aspect of chakra flow raises a question. Would entering a mode, or being in a gen, affect the other individual? If yes, let's say I enter SM and the target doesn't have SM, would they be turned to stone o-o? Hopefully so, to get those battle applications up!

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,221💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nah nah no worries, I just thought that Mystic palm would need to be used over a large amount of turns, unaware of the tech update.

Alright, so we went over this, so I have a clearer understanding of it. It can be useful despite the relatively high chakra cost in some situations. Unfortunately it can't be used beforehand if you were expecting a poison attack, but eh.

This is nice, somewhat Reaper Death Seal-esque in nature. Although not many battle applications. Though, the aspect of chakra flow raises a question. Would entering a mode, or being in a gen, affect the other individual? If yes, let's say I enter SM and the target doesn't have SM, would they be turned to stone o-o? Hopefully so, to get those battle applications up!
Technically based off the series it should be, it aint been like a instant heal ever but, you know.... rp things...

you can use it beforehand... kinda... if someone spews out a mist that is poison, you can activate this.... you'd breathe in the poison but the effects wont take effect while you maintain the poison resistance...

if you opened the gates, i guess you'd force the same rapid flow in their body to be fair... as for sage mode it just matches the rhythm, it doesn't force natural energy into their body so they wouldn't turn to stone

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,221💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I seee, bout to be killing people by having them open the gates! No more questions.
Get yang... sync up, open 8th gate... yang heal... sorted...

( Iryō Ninjutsu: Masui Sejutsu ) - Medical Technique: Secret Anesthesia Technique
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user will charge a special chakra into one of his hands manifesting it as an ethereal pure chakra familiar, resembling a snake. It will then bite the patient, injecting chakra into him[/]. This chakra is designed to render a patient unconscious. The effect takes some time to establish and the patient needs to be still for it to be successful but is very useful to perform surgery, suturing wounds, setting bones straight, etc as it effectively sedates the patient and acts as a general anesthesia. While it can be used in battle, its almost impossible to do so because of the time it takes for the sedation to work and the need for the connection to remain intact until it does work.
Note: Lasts 2 turns

( Iryō Ninjutsu: Doku Ekiso ) - Medical Technique: Poison Extraction JutsuType: Supplementary
Chakra: 20
Description: An advanced medical jutsu used when the user cannot make enough antidote to cope with a poison. This is used to extract a great deal of the poison from a body, and then the antidote can be administered. The user will need a medium (his own chakra or water) which he will insert into the patients body, using his chakra to gather the poison directly from the tissues, merging it with the medium to then remove and discard. The technique can only remove a limited amount of poison and will not negate any ongoing effects as it cannot remove poison already being metabolized/in effect. Because of this, the medical ninja will still need to administer an antidote.
Note: Can only be used twice, each use delaying the effects of the poison for 4 turns.
( Iryō Raikō Ninjutsu: Shinkeikei Konran no Jutsu ) -Lightning Medical Technique: Skill of Nervous System Confusion
Chakra cost: 20
Description: The user charges electrical chakra into his index finger and hits the opponent. Doing so temporarily neutralizes all feeling to the targeted area for a limited amount of time, essentially anesthetizing it ( by overloading and numbing the nerves with the electrical discharge ), allowing the medical ninja to perform minor surgery or sutures without the patient having to endure the pain or being able to move his body part. This type of local anesthesia is very effective on the limbs and superficial tissues and, depending on which nerve cluster/pressure point/body area its applied to, can even leave a whole limb anesthetized. In battle, this skill can be used with free form taijutsu to great effect, though, due to the rapid contact, will produce a shorter effect.
Note: Lasts 5 turns for medical uses but only one turn if used offensively.

Vayne

Legendary
Kin
2,343💸
Kumi
10,812💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
Yin before Yang! #NaraThings

A pretty basic technique that's intended for treating people, and under some persuasion and tricks, it can be applied in battle to a target. Though it would be a waste considering that there are simpler and more efficient ways to accomplish similar results.

Another simplistic technique, although it's a bit better and can have more practical effects, both in and outside of battle. As for the final technique, it's alright I guess, as it can prevent the movement of body parts, though it can be only used with freeform taijutsu, so I don't see myself using it tbh.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,221💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yin before Yang! #NaraThings

A pretty basic technique that's intended for treating people, and under some persuasion and tricks, it can be applied in battle to a target. Though it would be a waste considering that there are simpler and more efficient ways to accomplish similar results.

Another simplistic technique, although it's a bit better and can have more practical effects, both in and outside of battle. As for the final technique, it's alright I guess, as it can prevent the movement of body parts, though it can be only used with freeform taijutsu, so I don't see myself using it tbh.
Come now, enlighten me? Tf you wanna creation type shit rather than sentient shadows for?

( Iryō Suiton: Suika ) - Medical Water Style: Water Mosquito
Chakra: 30
Damage: N/A ( -20 damage as the poison is removed )
Description: After using the Tiger seal, the user creates water mosquitoes, that can be used to nullify poison in a target's body. Designed specifically to suck out poison, the user is unable to use anything else while concentrating on the target. Despite being a healing jutsu, the several mosquitoes cause pain to the body as it heals it. This jutsu is capable of removing and countering up to 50 damage done by poison.
Note: Can only be used 1 time per target.

( Iryō Ninjutsu: Chakra no Mesu ) - Medical Technique: Chakra Scalpel
Type: Supplementary/Offensive
Chakra Cost: 15 - 30 ( per turn )
Damage Points: 30 - 60
Description: Chakra no Mesu is a special Ninjutsu technique used by medical ninjas. The ninja will focus chakra to their hands. This medical technique then enables the users chakra to transform into small, sharp blades. This can then be used for highly accurate incisions necessary for surgeries and anatomical dissections. Unlike regular metal scalpels, the chakra scalpel can make cuts inside the body without actually creating an open wound, limiting the risks of an infection (although it can also be used to cut the external tissues as well). The chakra scalpel can also be used offensively, although it requires great precision to be effective. Because of this requirement, using the chakra scalpel offensively is highly unusual. In heated combat, even the greatest medical-nin won't be able to exert the precision needed to make fatal cuts, but it can still effectively cut muscle tissues and tendons, rendering the target immobile. Adding to the technique's blade like quality, it also appears to give the user an increased level of durability over their chakra clad hands. The strength and effects of the technique are determined by how much chakra is put into it and how much skill and focus the user has in the technique. Its effects vary according to the targeted body though to cut through strong tissues such as bone, great skill, focus and chakra is needed. The effect can be sustained while the user focuses chakra into it.
Note: Can only be used by Canon Medical Bios or NB Medical Ninjas.

( Iryo Ninjutsu: Tsuyoi Kōsen ) - Medical Ninjutsu: Strong Beam
Type: Offensive
Range: Short - Long
Chakra: 30
Damage: 60
Description: A high level medical technique in which the user gathers medical chakra, akin to the Shosen Jutsu technique, into his index and middle fingers, forming a dense chakra focus point. This chakra quickly changes from a light, translucent green to a heavy, bright red color as the user points his fingers outwards, unleashing a powerful chakra beam. The chakra beam, however, has different properties from normal chakra and, unlike the technique which serves as its basis, has no healing effect, quite the contrary. If it hits an enemy living organism, its aggressive nature injures the targeted tissues, creating an effect similar to a severe burn. The cells burst open as if having been hit by a high temperature, reducing themselves to a mushy pulp as the beam travels through them. If undefended, the beam can easily pierce through an enemy in a fast manner. The travelling speed of the beam is akin to that of a similar ranked lightning technique. The down side of the technique is that, when it collides with an elemental technique, it acts as a simple, concentrate chakra beam, capable of overcoming B-Rank defenses and only being negated by A-Rank ones.

Vayne

Legendary
Kin
2,343💸
Kumi
10,812💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
Sentient shadows enough! Though the gen stuff is nice in addition to a CFS I have in mind.

This is alright I guess, although the damage aspect can be annoying if they have low hp, but eh.

I like this, Kabuto’s OG shiz I believe. Not much to add onto this tbh.

KUKUKUKUKU FRIEZAAAAAA

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,221💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sentient shadows enough! Though the gen stuff is nice in addition to a CFS I have in mind.

This is alright I guess, although the damage aspect can be annoying if they have low hp, but eh.

I like this, Kabuto’s OG shiz I believe. Not much to add onto this tbh.

KUKUKUKUKU FRIEZAAAAAA
Ninja... no... gen trash... give life to the shadows... become the mvp.... sentient healing and degenerative shadows... or gtfo