Cfighter

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So I guess I'm a premium member now? I did some digging through old threads and I suppose this kind of thing happens more frequently than I've ever known - so I don't know if someone gifted me temporary premium access or if my profile was just randomly selected, but thanks!
:flowers

I promise to use my powers for good... whatever my powers are. Come to think of it, I've been active here virtually since I've joined and I really have no clue what benefits premium members enjoy besides larger avatars and colored names lol​

iNotorious

Immortal
Kin
808💸
Kumi
5,854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So I guess I'm a premium member now? I did some digging through old threads and I suppose this kind of thing happens more frequently than I've ever known - so I don't know if someone gifted me temporary premium access or if my profile was just randomly selected, but thanks!
:flowers

I promise to use my powers for good... whatever my powers are. Come to think of it, I've been active here virtually since I've joined and I really have no clue what benefits premium members enjoy besides larger avatars and colored names lol​
Which powers are you talking about?
You must be registered for see images

Cfighter

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

use that
Ayyy, that does look pretty cool. Honestly the only reason why I haven't changed my avatar is for the nostalgia. My current avatar has been my avatar since I joined many years ago. I'll save that avatar though and I'll very much consider using it :) Thanks! +rep if that's even still a thing these days, I know people tend to use the like feature more now xD