Not open for further replies.

F1N1X

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
when sasuke or naruto get the power up they always make thread like naruto become stronger than sasuke or sasuke become stronger than naruto it make me mad :mad: they are equal ok so stop this useless thread
Excuse me but i didn't see where in the manga kishi said they are equals,i only remember naruto trying to be known by sasuke saying they are equals when sasuke tries to make himself better,so u should stop acting like the naruto world turns around u,it turns around naruto

In the end the difference in their power will be clear just like in DBZ,vegeta & goku always seemed equal but when the time came vegeta saw & accepted that goku was stronger than him...it's the same story line,i just made a thread on how sasuke really needs helpU_U
Go see for urself right now they are not near equal sasuke needs sometin better than the rinnegan or he would get raped & he won't even know he got rapedU_Ubut we will never see that coz Naruto doesn't want to rape sasuke U_Uthats the problem with the good guys:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.