[Discussion] i am on episode 63

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I beg to differ. Naruto was amazing in the beginning, now it's pretty stupid.

Spare me the meteors. :flaw:
Depends on how you see it. I watched the first two episodes of Naruto and dropped it for like, a month. then I started watching it again and got really hooked around Naruto and Sasuke vs Haku. Then loved it until it became what it is now (where I agree, it's stupid)

One Piece gets waaay better. You see it as a good anime until you get to Water 7/Enies Lobby. There you recognize it's epicness!

KillaCam

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Its better and quicker to read manga, took me a long time but i got throught it, not saying that its easier on teh eyes but after the story stared spicing up in a few arcs i decided to see it through.'

If you watching episdoes then you will run into fillers something i avoided completly

Jupiter

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Its better and quicker to read manga, took me a long time but i got throught it, not saying that its easier on teh eyes but after the story stared spicing up in a few arcs i decided to see it through.'

If you watching episdoes then you will run into fillers something i avoided completly
I personally think anime is alot funnier than manga cause manga is never really clear enough