BluePhenix

Legendary
Kin
35💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
3⚔️
Anybody watched that movie? Your comments please.

I personally think it was good action-wise... maybe the love story and teenager life parts could have been skipped but it was ok... and fail note for the background, i mean, no real info on the villains, how the nine chosens got their power, etc...

Overall, i give it a 7/10.

BluePhenix

Legendary
Kin
35💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
3⚔️
indeed they were... few things that i didn't like:

1. the protectors. were they even qualified for this job? two lame guys caught the hero's protector... when the hero's protector got a chance to kill a bad guy, he just ran back to the car... (sorry i'm bad with names)

2. the history of the hero's world and how he got his powers aren't explained... we just know the bad aliens attacked and killed, and that nine persons were gifted and could save the universe from the bad aliens...

3. if the bad aliens were bloodless murderers, why didn't they destroy humanity instead of chasing the numbers one by one?

4. the dog's fight... i was sorry for that poor thing, he didn't stand out against the evil creatures... only sheer luck got him out of his pinch...

there's more, but overall i think the end action makes up for it all lol xd and number six is just too sexy, he should have fallen for her instead U_U

-sHawTy-

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It was a great movie for me. Alex Pettyfer is just OMG. I love him to death. Haha!

I believe that movie was based on a novel. There’ll be another sequel to the book called Power of Six to come this August. So there might be another movie for that. Remember that No3 and No4 with that boy are going to find the others, No5-9.

Can’t wait!!!

BluePhenix

Legendary
Kin
35💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
3⚔️
lol can't wait for the next movie, i just hope there's more action to it instead of teenage issues lol xd

whaaat??? is that said in the movie that they're brothers and sisters... guess i missed that part :p

Lesserbeast

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I truly enjoyed that movie 9/10. My favorite part was that b@d@ss dog's awesome fight!!! That dog was epic, just morphin sizes and stuff. And #4s epic powers, Beams and the force and stuff this movie was good

BluePhenix

Legendary
Kin
35💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
3⚔️
well, if as -sHawTy- said, there is a sequel to the movie... i expect some of the weak points of the movie will be addressed... so i guess for a start, the first movie can climb up one notch in my esteem... back to 8/10 :D

blazekev90

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The movie was very good and I was impressed. It was like twilight with the story-line and but with much better action and hotter stars lol. I hope that they make a sequel soon.

9/10

BluePhenix

Legendary
Kin
35💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
3⚔️
this movie is so awesome!!!! the plot was a little stupic but the action was mean as! XD all scenes were great!!
that's what i thought, the plot sucked but the action was great enough to make me forget about it... apparently there will be a sequel, so i'm expecting the plot to become more elaborate :D

Gemini Uchiha

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well the reason a lot of the info wasnt explained in the movie is because it was explained in the novel. a majority of the people had already read the novel so they knew what was going on..also that girl is number 6 not 5 or 3 i saw some one accidently say

Status
Not open for further replies.