spartan001

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I just read here that they are planning on making a sequel to I am Legend and Will Smith has confirmed that he will be starring in it when they show him the final script they are preparing. WTF!

First of all I am Legend was a really bad film compared to the film's that it was a remake of. Which were Charlton Heston in Omega Man and Vincent Price in the Last Man on Earth. Which were both masterpieces compared to I am Legend. Secondly Will Smith's character in the film died at the end which kind of makes it hard to do a sequel and they have said this won't be a prequel. So unless he gets cloned of Kabuto appears out of know where and resurrects him it will be tad hard for the writers to bring back to life Robert Neville. I see this film as Hollywood trying to cash in on some easy cash as they have a big star as the main character who will attract many people to see it. I hope this film crashes and burns and I hope Will Smith film "career" closely follows this film as well.

Reactions: Naruto33

Naruto33

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
despyt ur slightly negative comments on will smith,
i look forward to watching it, thank you for bringing this to my attention, :)
btw, +rep
:)

spartan001

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
despyt ur slightly negative comments on will smith,
i look forward to watching it, thank you for bringing this to my attention, :)
btw, +rep
:)
I only dislike him because of how he supposedly as big star and a good actor but when I look at all his films a just see him as being a big action star whose career I would match to the likes of actors like Arnold Schwarzenegger and Sylvester Stallone. He has aged a bit more gracefully than these two actors though...xd

C WET

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
dude nobody cares about the story line or plot these days... they just wanna see there favorite actors in love and/or action movies and ****ing zombies for some lame ass reason... zombies are stupid...

C WET

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
But zombies are awesome man xd
no... zombies were a waist of grey matter and i don't see how they can be cool in any way shape or form... lets say the zombies did exsist and the zombie apocolypse did happen... you wouldn't think zombies are soooo cool then would ya.. lol...

spartan001

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Actually he survived in the last movie.
On the dvd version he survived and left New York City. Different Ending :p
...........WHAT! How does one survive an explosion with a grenade exploding in their hands? I must learn this skill :D

no... zombies were a waist of grey matter and i don't see how they can be cool in any way shape or form... lets say the zombies did exsist and the zombie apocolypse did happen... you wouldn't think zombies are soooo cool then would ya.. lol...
The only zombie thing I like is the film Shaun of the Dead as it pokes fun at zombies and though whole mythology of zombie films. And if a zombie apocalypse did happen I would probably be the only one to survive because I've seen every episode of Man vs. Wild xd.

Renegade87

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Go watch pursuit of happiness and then get back to me about Will Smith his acting skillz.
as for the movie, i personally likes the first one, so i wouldn't mind watching the sequel.....hell i will most probably go to imax and watch it in 3D :cool:

Last edited:

spartan001

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Go watch pursuit of happiness and then get back to me about Will Smith his acting skillz.
as for the movie, i personally likes the first one, so i wouldn't mind watching the sequel.....hell i will most probably go to imax and watch it in 3D :cool:
It's a hugely overrated film in my opinion.

Universal Enlightenment

Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Actually i like the 1st one it was actually good can't wait for the second one to come out ut i find it strange how will smith coming out with this movie when bad boys 3 is suppose to come out this year also ???

Rihari

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I also enjoyed the first movie alot. I just think it's going to be weird for most people that have watched the first movie, to see Will Smith alive.

Reactions: Nathan