Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Honestly,I was preparing with a grain of salt assuming the fight was gonna be half ass by sweeping shizuma under the rug with not enough time to cover because I thought they gonna waste too much time on kagura and TNJ with alluring flashback yet SP somehow find enough time to manage all these fights and made Shizuma a bit more intense boss level threat where even Mitsuki was struggling. I didn't think it was possible.

You must be registered for see images

Frankly speaking I don't care about Kagura knowing how disappointing and underwhelming he was but thats why I was surprised that it took Mitsuki scrolls revealing the incident while Shizuma backstabbing triggering Kagura to change side from his unstable state. This portion of TNJ was absolutely short and concise while happening simultaneously against shizuma battle.

It was handled better than most typical tnj from Naruto and certainty better than how boruto approached Sumire.

Amidst of all that, Boruto unique fighting style surpasses my expectation as usual. He uses Gale Palm which Resemble the Hyuga Air Palm with shadow clone while he Bolster his speed and combined with his jyuuken that literally sent Shizuma flying.

Still this arc was trash with wasted potential and only 2/7 swordsmen stood out the rest who happens to be a couple.

Sarada was also really impressive in this arc as well and despite how many people complains about the 1T sharigan being too hax than Sasuke sharigan with 2T, I still think this was definately the best fight by far.

The ending left with BoruSara moment closure and I enjoyed their interaction while riding on the piggybacks. These past 2 episodes made this arc for me since the fight was done in the most epic way so overall this arc was meh but the ending left me satisfied with how Boruto and Sarada progresses.

Last edited:
Reactions: TrueRage

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This arc was terrible, the highlights being an expansion on Sarada's abilities for the Anime, and the closing animation of Boruto/Mitsuki's tagteam.

Not to mention the close up of Boruto's Dojutsu coming around. Lots of foreshadowing here and there, at least Anime wise.

I think the Anime team will make Boruto a speedster who utilizes Wind Style to increase his speed. Though I have a good feeling in the next Arc or so, we'll have an episode where Boruto showcases the Raiton: Shinden, or learning it from someone.

STILL - I hated both this and the Ghost Arc. They had good episodes/moments, but the writing itself was a mess. I just need them to hurry up and start the Chunin Exam Arc, that's when things get interesting.

Askeladd

Veteran
Kin
3💸
Kumi
10💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Very good thread.

Honestly, I can agree that this arc is garbage but Sarada/Boruto/Mitsuki at least saved this arc.

Boruto unique fighting style is amazing, Boruto Stream + Jyuuken carried this episode.

Anyway, I can't expect less from Boruto, he is a genius and the Hyuuga heritage is definitely strong in him :ilu:

Minato & Neji would be proud.

Last edited:

Boruto4ever

Banned
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I disagree with everyone here i think that arc was decent to good to great. it started slow that's for sure but it makes sense because there won't be fighting in the first 2 episodes lol.After episode 27 it picked up the pace and the episodes after were all good to great in my opinion.