Not open for further replies.

yondaime

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Eh EVERYONE !!!!!! I am back!!! I just came back from my holiday about 3 hours ago!!!! I need a week's rest and then i will be back in action within narutobase and tatsu!!! From now on i will be online everyday!!! The showdown is going to begin with yondaime's lightning speed appearance!!! So how was everything while i was on my vacation in japan? It looks like everyone grew up and learnt a lot while i was away.....lol ^_^...... God i can't wait for a fight tournament and i got like 55 pages of theories on naruto and the eight tail beast and so on........ Hope to hear from you soon EVERYONE!!!!!.:glomp::glomp::glomp::D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Yoshitsune

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
hey...welcome back... there is going to be a war the same old same old senju vs. uchiha

and while u were gone i trained and made my speed levels match and go past ur speed.

-Andy-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Eh EVERYONE !!!!!! I am back!!! I just came back from my holiday about 3 hours ago!!!! I need a week's rest and then i will be back in action within narutobase and tatsu!!! From now on i will be online everyday!!! The showdown is going to begin with yondaime's lightning speed appearance!!! So how was everything while i was on my vacation in japan? It looks like everyone grew up and learnt a lot while i was away.....lol ^_^...... God i can't wait for a fight tournament and i got like 55 pages of theories on naruto and the eight tail beast and so on........ Hope to hear from you soon EVERYONE!!!!!.:glomp::glomp::glomp::D:D:D:D:D:D:D
brooooo welcome back where have you bean oh wait japan right how was it

yondaime

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yo yo yo yo yo yo wasup dude, hope u enjoyed ur time away and didnt get up to any mischief :d but of cors u did lol
ahahaha lol i actually got drunk because of japanese sakes are very strong:d:d:d but yeah i visited all my cousins and friends and guess what!!! I watched naruto shippuden:- the bond ( latest naruto shippuden film) already, lucky that i can speak and understand japanese, yep it was the best day of my life!!!! It soooooo good over that i am going back to japan this december for the christmas vacation and this time i will be there just in time for the next naruto film!!!

-Andy-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ahahaha lol i actually got drunk because of japanese sakes are very strong:d:d:d but yeah i visited all my cousins and friends and guess what!!! I watched naruto shippuden:- the bond ( latest naruto shippuden film) already, lucky that i can speak and understand japanese, yep it was the best day of my life!!!! It soooooo good over that i am going back to japan this december for the christmas vacation and this time i will be there just in time for the next naruto film!!!
youre leaving youre dream i hope i could speak and go theyre

yondaime

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
hey...welcome back... There is going to be a war the same old same old senju vs. Uchiha

and while u were gone i trained and made my speed levels match and go past ur speed.
you know what? I am proud of you, i remember that you were my student and now your master is proud of you, but don't think i haven't been doing nothing over the vacation, i was able to keep up my strength and i want to test my new seal technique on all of you.

AND BY THE WAY GUYS AND GIRLS, IS THERE ANY BIG FIGHT TAKING PLACE, BECAUSE I THINK SOMEONE IS GOING TO NEED AN EXTRA HAND. LOL ^_^

-Andy-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
you know what? I am proud of you, i remember that you were my student and now your master is proud of you, but don't think i haven't been doing nothing over the vacation, i was able to keep up my strength and i want to test my new seal technique on all of you.

AND BY THE WAY GUYS AND GIRLS, IS THERE ANY BIG FIGHT TAKING PLACE, BECAUSE I THINK SOMEONE IS GOING TO NEED AN EXTRA HAND. LOL ^_^
bro you were gona be my sensei at first remember what happened

come senju

Last edited:

Yoshitsune

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
okay, don't remember having u as my sensei????? u confuse me with sum1:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

yondaime

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
welcome back^^
even though i dont know u that well:p
HI THERE BiBi, i am yondaime and i was one of the first members on this site and i was the strongest...well until i left this site about 4 months ago to go on a vacation to japan (my country) and now i am back. if you ask anyone about me, you will know. and thats an awesome sig you got there!!!:D:D:D

okay, don't remember having u as my sensei????? u confuse me with sum1:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:
sorry i meant asuma sempai...not you lol:D:D:D

anyway!!!! whats the biggest issue around here right now in NB?

Last edited:

Bianca

Banned
Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
HI THERE BiBi, i am yondaime and i was one of the first members on this site and i was the strongest...well until i left this site about 4 months ago to go on a vacation to japan (my country) and now i am back. if you ask anyone about me, you will know. and thats an awesome sig you got there!!!:D:D:D
lol thanks, glad u like it :D
and makes sense i dont know u if u were away for that long since im kinda new here lets say:p
well now that u*re back we*ll have time to know each other batter;)
see u around^^

-Andy-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

sorry i meant asuma sempai...not you lol:D:D:D
yeap i became a sensei and i have more than 20 students now

Status
Not open for further replies.