Trinky

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Am I the only one that found it sweet, beautiful, and sentimental?

It's like everyone's dreams came true; Naruto became Hokage and redeemed Sasuke, Sasuke took the first step to restoring his clan, Hinata got Naruto, Sakura got Sasuke, Kakashi got team 7 back together, Temari and Shikamaru are a thing...

Really, I loved it. The NaruHina kids are so adorable, too! I hope there's a spin off revolving around them, and the SasuSaku kid. <3

sravan

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i think this ending is already predicted by our members.I also had the same thing in my mind but its surprising to see that kishi delivered that only.

cmoG

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
699 >700 IMO. I really liked Sasuke's dialogue. Whereas, in 700 we just got carbon copied kids. Rock Lee's kid look the same. Shikamaru's kid looked the same, I mean come on. However, Naruto & Sasuke looked so COOL!!! :) And a female Uchiha! I can only imagine her future battles.

Reactions: NineSNS

NineSNS

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
699 >700 IMO. I really liked Sasuke's dialogue. Whereas, in 700 we just got carbon copied kids. Rock Lee's kid look the same. Shikamaru's kid looked the same, I mean come on. However, Naruto & Sasuke looked so COOL!!! :) And a female Uchiha! I can only imagine her future battles.
698-699 were the real ending imo. 700 is just setup for future projects.

Mr Hiru

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Am I the only one that found it sweet, beautiful, and sentimental?

It's like everyone's dreams came true; Naruto became Hokage and redeemed Sasuke, Sasuke took the first step to restoring his clan, Hinata got Naruto, Sakura got Sasuke, Kakashi got team 7 back together, Temari and Shikamaru are a thing...

Really, I loved it. The NaruHina kids are so adorable, too! I hope there's a spin off revolving around them, and the SasuSaku kid.
I hated it, honestly. I didn't know love had to be "deserved"...

Dat Kishi's romance logic.