Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I had predicted two things Viz.

1. Sasuke's Death in the VOTE battle against Naruto.

2. Sasuke fighting a Clone instead of the Real Naruto.

Well history didn't repeat itself, by that I mean this VOTE battle between Ashura Transmigrant and Indra Transmigrant didn't go as the last one did, where Shodai Hokage Hashirama[Ashura] killed Missing Nin Madara [Indra] whilst feinting him with a Clone at the last moment.

And tbh I later had realized the this battle wasn't as classy as the previous one, nor it possessed the same amount of importance [importance for NV not the fans] and it made it easy for me to accept that my prediction was wrong.

Thread:

When asked what I'd do if my predictions were wrong [as it happened in both threads] I said I'll accept that I was wrong. And this is me doing it. I apologize to those who might have felt offended with my those two predictions and hope I'm forgiven :)

Michael

Legendary
Kin
104💸
Kumi
21💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I had predicted two things Viz.

1. Sasuke's Death in the VOTE battle against Naruto.

2. Sasuke fighting a Clone instead of the Real Naruto.

Well history didn't repeat itself, by that I mean this VOTE battle between Ashura Transmigrant and Indra Transmigrant didn't go as the last one did, where Shodai Hokage Hashirama[Ashura] killed Missing Nin Madara [Indra] whilst feinting him with a Clone at the last moment.

And tbh I later had realized the this battle wasn't as classy as the previous one, nor it possessed the same amount of importance [importance for NV not the fans] and it made it easy for me to accept that my prediction was wrong.

Thread:

When asked what I'd do if my predictions were wrong [as it happened in both threads] I said I'll accept that I was wrong. And this is me doing it. I apologize to those who might have felt offended with my those two predictions and hope I'm forgiven :)
My ideas weren't that different from yours, although i did predict he'd uppercut him as he did Neji. :)

Minator93

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My ideas weren't that different from yours, although i did predict he'd uppercut him as he did Neji. :)
Dat Shoryuken was awesome. Now that the manga is over there are only two known characters who can do that it feels good to know that both are my favs :)

Lol its all good man, nobody is perfect. Don't sweat over it.
Well some people got offended a lot because of those predictions, so I felt the need to apologize to them.

But he still got solo'd
I guess so.

solo king

Veteran
Kin
52💸
Kumi
27💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I just gained some respect for you. Seriously. Some of you're threads are kind of out there but if that's what you believe, power to you.

Just don't curse at people. That's my only real beef with you.

Anyways keep on keeping on

yamato san

Banned
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No problem dude. No body is perfect.

Bro, if kishi showed sasuke death then what would be the difference between madara and hashiramas fight?

And how brothers fued would be ended if naruto killed sasuke?

Naruto did well

Minator93

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nearly every post I've seen from you is wrong lol. But I'm glad you're finally seeing how retarded you are :)
Well given the fact that you could only know me for 2-3 months I don't think you should be talking this way since you can't know what I did before Apr 2014. Oh well.

The fight held no significance for the majority of the base ?
Your most definitely muddling your own opinion with a minority.
Read again. I said NV not NB U_U

apology accepted :cool:
You have my thanks.

Reactions: solo king

Minator93

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I just gained some respect for you. Seriously. Some of you're threads are kind of out there but if that's what you believe, power to you.

Just don't curse at people. That's my only real beef with you.

Anyways keep on keeping on
I'm working on that :)

No problem dude. No body is perfect.
Bro, if kishi showed sasuke death then what would be the difference between madara and hashiramas fight?
And how brothers fued would be ended if naruto killed sasuke?
Naruto did well
Indeed he did. I guess the feud doesn't have to end with a death.

Umari Senju

Legendary
Kin
238💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Minator? You have nothing to apologize for. I may not always agree with your theories but they are no worse than many others I've seen. And you can admit when you are wrong. There are only a handful of members who can actually say this.

No harm no foul dude and + rep for the humility.

Last edited:

IPulseZz

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well given the fact that you could only know me for 2-3 months I don't think you should be talking this way since you can't know what I did before Apr 2014. Oh well.
No I have been here for much much longer (my 1st acc which I made in nov 2012, I can't get back due to me not knowing its password the nor the email or email password I used lol). And I always saw you saying some dumb things haha. are you sure you weren't trolling lol? Like "obito would beat naruto" "obito is the strongest Uchiha" etc. If you were trolling then fukking lol at all the jimmies you rustled.

Last edited:

Minator93

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Minator? You have nothing to apologize for. I may not always agree with your theories but they are no worse than many others I've seen. And you can admit when you are wrong. There are only a handful of members who can actually say this.
No harm no foul dude and + rep for the humility.
Thank you.

No I have been here for much much longer (my 1st acc which I made in nov 2012, I can't get back due to me not knowing its password the nor the email or email password I used lol). And I always saw you saying some dumb things haha. are you sure you weren't trolling lol? Like "obito would beat naruto" "obito is the strongest Uchiha" etc. If you were trolling then fukking lol at all the jimmies you rustled.
Well if somebody gives me a counter to Obito's Kamui [other than Kakashi's Kamui or Minato's Hiraishin] then I may reevaluate my opinion of Obito as a fighter.

No need to apologize over your opinions.
Well some people really got upset you know, so I felt compelled to do so.