Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Basic Information
Name:Hyuuga Mugen
Nickname:Hyuugas silver dragon
Clan:Hyuuga

Looks:Look down

Personality:A very serious person in front of people.

Village Info.
Village of Birth:Konoha
Village of Alliance:Only Kumo and Kiri

Rank//Chakra Info.
Ninja Rank:Sannin
Specialty:
-Speed:Mugen is part of the Hyuuag clan.And like most Hyuugas he is granted great speed.

-Chakra control:Because he is a gifted hyuuga he is on the same level as Neji and Hiashi when it comes to chakra controle and Menipulation
Your ninjutsu:
Elements- mastered
Ninjutsu-masteres (exept KG ones)
Genjutsu-none
Taijutsu-none
customs-

Background Info.
History:

CHILDHOOD
Mugens childhood went harder than others.In the age of 5 he started training in lightning and hyuuga techs.He was said to be one of the most gifted Hyuugas after Neji.At the age of 7 he mastered lightning and learned B-rank fire.Years of training went by and when he was eight he fully mastered the beakugan.At that same year he became chunnin.Than became joinin at 10.And joined anbu at 11

Sarutobi Hiruzen
Yep,Hiruzen himself taught Mugen the elements.Hiruzen and Mugen were friends.Mainly because of Mugens father and Hiruzen were close friends.So under his supervision Mugen has a great knowledge of jutsus

Anbu
He had many missions in anbu.At first everyone in Anbu were laghing at Mugen saying that he is a little twig that would be killed in his first mission.But Mugen soon proved them wrong.He was given a mission to kill a S-rank ninja that killed many anbu.After 2 days of tracking and 3 hours of battle he came home to prove all of Anbu wrong.After that no one called him kid anymore.He was than promoted to anbu squad leader.After a fuss in the anbu Mugen left the village because he was exiled.He than joined Kumogakura and is ther till this day

Other

Picture:
Mugen with his sword
You must be registered for see images

Mugen's weapons that he can create through lightning blade creation

Theme Song and Background Music:

Battles

Won: 5
Lost:

Last edited:

Sin

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm kind of wondering why you have s-class as your rank if your actually sannin.

Oh well just stay s-class if you really want to.

In your last part of your history you have Kumogakura ? Is that a new village? :|

Last edited:

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1: You're a sannin, not an S-class ninja.

2: Remove the speed part, unless you have a specific reason to say you're fast and even in that case don't compare it with other characters, just say you're fast and state your reason as why.

3: Yes Hyuuga's have good chakra control, so that's fine, but remove the part that you're on the same lvl as Neji and Hiashi. Just say you have good chakra control.

What is it with people these comparing their speed, genjutsu, taijutsu and such with canon characters like Sasuke or Rock Lee >.<

Jokey

Supreme
Kin
113💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

2: Remove the speed part, unless you have a specific reason to say you're fast and even in that case don't compare it with other characters, just say you're fast and state your reason as why.

3: Yes Hyuuga's have good chakra control, so that's fine, but remove the part that you're on the same lvl as Neji and Hiashi. Just say you have good chakra control.

What is it with people these comparing their speed, genjutsu, taijutsu and such with canon characters like Sasuke or Rock Lee >.<
Go Caliburn!

-Mugen-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm kind of wondering why you have s-class as your rank if your actually sannin.

Oh well just stay s-class if you really want to.

In your last part of your history you have Kumogakura ? Is that a new village? :|
Meh I copy pasted my previose bio and forgot to edit it,got any problems:|

Kumogakura=cloud village If you dont know that how can you be a sensei:|

1.I know >_<

2.I had that approved by emp before.He said it was okey >_<

3.Why do I have to.I am just comparing,is that really so bad.

Because that way its easier for the opponent to understand How good you mean by it.

rawr my bio character has the raw strength of tsunade xd
:eek: Speed is better U_U

xd

-Mugen-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Go Caliburn!
Spam my bio like that again and you will regret it O_O

xd funny stuff. i want to see someone make a bio saying they have the strength and speed of the 8th gate xd that would make me rofl and lol for 3 days straight
lols its not 8 gate speed,just lee without weghts,and I said roughly,not exactly the same speed.

And I wish someone did xD

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Meh I copy pasted my previose bio and forgot to edit it,got any problems:|

1.I know >_<

2.I had that approved by emp before.He said it was okey >_<

3.Why do I have to.I am just comparing,is that really so bad.

Because that way its easier for the opponent to understand How good you mean by it.

:eek: Speed is better U_U

xd
That's the exact reason as why it should be removed. If you start comparing your own abilities with people who have mastered it in the manga, it means your ability is in that category way better than normal. Rock Lee is a taijutsu expert, his taijutsu is way better than the average ninja of the same rank. So if you would fight a taijutsu battle with someone of the same rank, but he hasn't stated that he's as good as Rock Lee, it would mean you have an advantage over him just because you wrote it in your bio.

I'm not saying you're going to do that, but there are people who do that. I've seen it in the past.

I'm not Emperor and I got my doubts if he would approve it this time.

-Mugen-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That's the exact reason as why it should be removed. If you start comparing your own abilities with people who have mastered it in the manga, it means your ability is in that category way better than normal. Rock Lee is a taijutsu expert, his taijutsu is way better than the average ninja of the same rank. So if you would fight a taijutsu battle with someone of the same rank, but he hasn't stated that he's as good as Rock Lee, it would mean you have an advantage over him just because you wrote it in your bio.

I'm not saying you're going to do that, but there are people who do that. I've seen it in the past.

I'm not Emperor and I got my doubts if he would approve it this time.

lmao I didnt say I am As good as lee I said I am roughly as good.Which means,lee is way better than me.

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lmao I didnt say I am As good as lee I said I am roughly as good.Which means,lee is way better than me.
Do you really think that makes any difference at all -_- roughly is just a more vague word than as. Roughly can both mean that you're slightly better or slightly worse, but only very little and it certainly doesn't mean that Lee is way better than you. But if that's the case you can just remove it as then there's no need at all for a comparison :)

Last edited:

Sin

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Kumogakure.. not Kumogakura :|

I can spell.. I deserved to be a sensei. And I could kill you.. so call me weak but I'm stronger than you..

:flaw:

Learn it,

-Mugen-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Kumogakure.. not Kumogakura :|

I can spell.. I deserved to be a sensei. And I could kill you.. so call me weak but I'm stronger than you..

:flaw:

Learn it,
I wont call anyone weak,even if they are noobs.But dont think I am that weak;)
If we fight in the war we shall see who has better skills=D