Village Info.
Village of Birth: Konohagakure
Village of Alliance: Kumogakure

Rank//Chakra Info.
Ninja Rank: Kage
Specialty: Lightning, Gentle Fist, Sword Techs
Elements: All, Mud
Your ninjutsu:

Name: Raiton: Raikage Yougeki Gusoku (Lightning Style: Thunder Shadow's Assault Armor)
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra: 40 (+5 every turn active)
Damage: +30 to taijutsu and +20 to Lightning
Description: The Raikage can Automatically Release Lightning Chakra from every point of his body, giving him a boost in reflexes, speed, and power comparable to Rock Lee in his 8-Gates Mode.
(Last 4 Turns)
(Usable 2 times; 1 turn Recharge)
(Only Teachable by Kirabi)

(Hakke Sanbyakurokujyuuisshisa) - 8 Trigrams 361 Strikes

Type:Attack
Range:Close
Chakra Cost:30
Damage Points:60
Description:Attack that closes 361 tenketsu and seals chakra completely for two turns after the opponent is hit by it.
_____
(Zessho Hachimon Hougeki) - 8 Gates Assault

Type:Attack
Damage Points:60
Description:Attack on the 8 gates them self that stops flow of chakra completely for two turns after the opponent is hit by it.
_____
(Hakke Hazangeki) - 8 Trigrams Mountain Crusher

Type:Attack/Supplementary
Damage Points:N/A(+65 if used as an attack)
Description:An up close attack were the user pushes a huge amount of chakra into there opponents body that destroys the internal organs and can level any wall.

Background Info.
History: Born in Konoha Auron Lived a normal life. at the age of 9 he graduated from te academy and becam chunnin only 5months later. At the age of 21, Auron decided to move along with his life and tended to seek out more advanced techniques. One day while practicing in the mountains near Kumogakure, his Byakugan exceeding a range of 800m found something pecuilar. Two men the likes of which had never seen were in the same mountains as he. One with a animal like cloak of chakra surronding him and another with a cloak of pure lightning. He got in for a closer look and was instantly found. Then the one with the lightning armor addressed himself as The Yondaime Raikage E. Auron addressed his want for power and with that the Raikage accepted him into Kumogakure. Raikage taught him all of his ninjutsu and Auron is his foremost apprentice. Four Years Later, As Auron was in his home at Kumogakure, his gut feeling told him something was amiss. Smething just didnt feel right, a day later he got word that his master had died in battle, Or so it seemed. Now Auron is on the path of revenge and will find the one the destroyed his master.

Other

His sword, Peaceful Slumber, though called a katana, actually appears to more closely resemble a nodachi or even the fictional Zanbatou. After some stidying and embuing Lightning chakra onto the sword it aquired the ability to cause the opponents body to "sleep" known as numbing with a simple slice. On his right hip, he carries a jug with the word "Nog" written on it (in Spiran script), a term used to describe a number of beverages including rum.

Lightning Gentle Fist
After much training in Lightning he was able to add Lightning chakra into any Hyuuga technigue so as he stops Chakra flow he also numbs the opponent.
(+10 to any Hyuuga Technique and Gains Lightning Properties.)

Picture: See Above.

Theme Song and Background Music:

Battles

Won: N/A
Lost:
N/A

[Kirabi allow me to have this bio, also the only reason I doing it this way is because Emp destroy my other Hyuuga bio, Also this one has already been approve so it shouldn't be anything I need to take out or add, Also Kirabi taught me in (Lightning Style: Thunder Shadow's Assault Armor) so I am allow to use it]

Last edited:

Chiryoku

Elite
Kin
12💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
(+10 to any Hyuuga Technique and Gains Lightning Properties.)

I mean wtf? How would you get such abilities?
You can't change the whole concept of Gentle Fist by adding random elements. -_-

Chiryoku

Elite
Kin
12💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
:| wtf I challenge you & him at the same time!
/=
Ask her, I don't care.

And, Kirabi, I know it was. /= I'm just giving my opinion. I spoke with Kaito about this too btw, and he agreed it doesn't make sense. O_O You could just adjust all the KGs in your bio without using any jutsu, give yourself higher hits with all attacks without doing anything and say "It's in my bio :|".
It would be like having a Sharingan which fires lightning beams. o.o

Geezus

Legendary
Kin
1,351💸
Kumi
19,495💴
Trait Points
70⚔️
/=
Ask her, I don't care.

And, Kirabi, I know it was. /= I'm just giving my opinion. I spoke with Kaito about this too btw, and he agreed it doesn't make sense. O_O You could just adjust all the KGs in your bio without using any jutsu, give yourself higher hits with all attacks without doing anything and say "It's in my bio :|".
It would be like having a Sharingan which fires lightning beams. o.o
That's totally unrealistic though. Sharingan with Lightning beams U_U lol..

Jyuuken is a form of taijutsu. it's easy to add and element to a taijutsu. I just happened to place this attribute in the bio. I described in full how he obtained this form of Taijutsu also. >_> stick to your own bios. you always complain about mine. as you did the Same with My Kirabi and Kurohime bio. which caused Rei to tell me i cant have it anymore because of complaints when she didnt care about it in the first place.

Xylon

Legendary
Kin
352💸
Kumi
268💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That's totally unrealistic though. Sharingan with Lightning beams U_U lol..

Jyuuken is a form of taijutsu. it's easy to add and element to a taijutsu. I just happened to place this attribute in the bio. I described in full how he obtained this form of Taijutsu also. >_> stick to your own bios. you always complain about mine. as you did the Same with My Kirabi and Kurohime bio. which caused Rei to tell me i cant have it anymore because of complaints when she didnt care about it in the first place.
well 1st if u add elements to taijutsu, it no longer remains taijutsu, it becomes ninjtaijutsu and proper way should had been to make it a custom instead of adding it as a bio ability, well i totally dont mind it either ways cause its the same but others may and its your responsibility not to let others turn ur abilities in a topic argument so dont whine either about the kurohime 1

Geezus

Legendary
Kin
1,351💸
Kumi
19,495💴
Trait Points
70⚔️
well 1st if u add elements to taijutsu, it no longer remains taijutsu, it becomes ninjtaijutsu and proper way should had been to make it a custom instead of adding it as a bio ability, well i totally dont mind it either ways cause its the same but others may and its your responsibility not to let others turn ur abilities in a topic argument so dont whine either about the kurohime 1
>_> but my kurohime bio was epic. ive gotta whine about it!

~Hasashi~

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
the +10 to any gentle fist jutsu with lightning properties

~_~ i made a custom like that (back when the new thread first opened up) though it involved all elements in gentle fist still lightning is one so take that out b/c it is my technique

Geezus

Legendary
Kin
1,351💸
Kumi
19,495💴
Trait Points
70⚔️
the +10 to any gentle fist jutsu with lightning properties

~_~ i made a custom like that (back when the new thread first opened up) though it involved all elements in gentle fist still lightning is one so take that out b/c it is my technique
Sorry. you had no complaints about this bio when I was first using it. This bio was already approved by Roku before. anywayz.

What's up with all of you all hating on Eddy wanting to use this bio?
the only thing about it is that it hasd lightning style gentle fist. <_<