Mahesvara

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I've skimmed through the anime, I never watched the entire series.

Someday I might sit down and watch the entirety of it...someday.

Venomous Cobra

Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hiatus x Hiatus

It should be on top list of everyone who doesn't mind waiting 2 years or more for the next few chapters. One Piece probably will end sooner than this one. :|
Lol well yeah but i don't mind waiting as long as the author comes up with some epic stuff like he always does.....

Venomous Cobra

Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I've skimmed through the anime, I never watched the entire series.

Someday I might sit down and watch the entirety of it...someday.
one of the best animations ever ,good story ,well developed characters and a main character that hardly get any power up ....i really don't know what you're waiting for bro ....

Mahesvara

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
one of the best animations ever ,good story ,well developed characters and a main character that hardly get any power up ....i really don't know what you're waiting for bro ....
Well the fact its like 134 episodes long Lol.

Edit: 148 to exact.

Last edited:

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,444💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol well yeah but i don't mind waiting as long as the author comes up with some epic stuff like he always does.....
Keep waiting. lol The manga was affected by breaks and chimera arc itself was streched for too long. Most of chimera arc is a homage to cell Saga from DBZ anyway. The ending was awesome but if you were reading it all though those years it would be boring for a majority of the first part of the arc. It was dragged a lot initially only the part of the king's own story is better (IMO of course).
I hear that the anime is better though; that they also expanded on the manga in older anime that too gave the story in manga some more depth. If true so it's probably better to watch it than reading it.

Don't mind me. I was waiting for another series which promised a hell lot and it was damn annoying when the author came with few chapters after more than a year and then after 2 more yeaqrs of waiting I read somewhere she dropped it after all. Not even a line about where she wanted to take it. smh

Last edited:

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hiatus x Hiatus

It should be on top list of everyone who doesn't mind waiting 2 years or more for the next few chapters. One Piece probably will end sooner than this one. :|
Please Ira don't let Togashi read this he will go back to his dragon quest Game . We fans are desparetely waiting for his comeback . XD

OT: I hope he goes on Monthly series . I don't think he is up for Weekly series .

Last edited:

Venomous Cobra

Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Keep waiting. lol The manga was affected by breaks and chimera arc itself was streched for too long. The edning was awesome but if you were reading it all though those years it would be boring. I hear that the anime is better though; that they also expanded on the manga in older anime that too gave the story in manga some more depth. If true so it's probably better to watch it than reading it.

Don't mind me. I was waiting for another series which promised a hell lot and it was damn annoying when the author came with few chapters after more than a year and then after 2 more yeaqrs of waiting I read somewhere she dropped it after all. Not even a line about where she wanted to take it. smh
yeah hxh manga isn't that good ,anime is definitely better and yeah i already gave up on it before hxh 2011 came out but surprisingly after the that last arc i was hyped as hell.

the author said that his back hurts and apparently he can't draw manga Lol that's like the most lame excuse i ever heard .....

Venomous Cobra

Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Please Ira don't let Togashi read this he will go back to his dragon quest Game . We fans are desparetely waiting for his comeback . XD

OT: I hope he goes on Monthly series . I don't think he is up for Weekly series .
ikr i mean the author of shingeki no kyojin does it too.....