Yusuke Urameshi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Haven't seen it, but what I do know about it is the it's about a kid who wants to be a Hunter like his dad. He makes some friends, blah blah, and fights in a tournament of some sorts against a clown-looking guy. It's also done by the guy who did Yu Yu Hakusho, so it's tournaments will most likely be awesome and overall awesome.

Kuroh

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Twelve years prior to the start of the story, Ging Freecss left his infant son, Gon, with Gon's aunt, Mito, on Whale Island. Gon, who was told all his life that both his parents were dead, finds out from Ging's apprentice, Kite, that his father is still alive and has since become an accomplished Hunter. Hunters are licensed, elite members of humanity who are capable of tracking down secret treasures, rare beasts, or even other individuals. Gon leaves his home to become a Hunter like his father by taking the Hunter Examination, a series of brutal tests involving skill, survival, and teamwork. Prior to and during the exam, Gon meets and befriends three of the other applicants: the last remaining member of the Kurta clan, Kurapika, who wishes to become a Hunter in order to avenge his slain people; Leorio, a prospective physician who claims to desire to become rich; and Killua Zoldyck, who had left his life as a member of a notorious assassin family. Among many other examinees, Gon continuously encounters Hisoka, a deadly, sadistic magician.

Brother Numpsay

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My Number 1 Manga, thats what it is.
@Yusuke How could you not catch up TO it? Story line is now better then Yu Yu Hakusho (From froming a Yu Yu fan my self)

But my all time favoirte Character will always be Hiei.

I think I found what my avatar is gonna be..

Yusuke Urameshi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My Number 1 Manga, thats what it is.
@Yusuke How could you not catch up TO it? Story line is now better then Yu Yu Hakusho (From froming a Yu Yu fan my self)

But my all time favoirte Character will always be Hiei.

I think I found what my avatar is gonna be..
I've never even seen it. Yusuke's my #1, then Hei from DTB.

'Kurapika

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Imagine what Naruto would be like without the Sasuke revenge ******ry and without the Naruto believe it shit. Imagine One Piece with a little bit of gore to make stuff more realistic. Imagine Bleach but getting better with time. That is HxH.

Sir Blades

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Imagine what Naruto would be like without the Sasuke revenge ******ry and without the Naruto believe it shit. Imagine One Piece with a little bit of gore to make stuff more realistic. Imagine Bleach but getting better with time. That is HxH.
wow lol, that sounds really good, ill watch it and read it. + rep