Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I just finished HxH 2011 and i have to say that it was probably one of the best anime i've ever seen, it even surpassed Death note.

Anyway, now that i've finished it i just wanted to make a top 10 to see what everyone else thinks, anyway let's get started.

1. Meruem aka the Ant King (Post absorbing Youpi and Pouf)
You must be registered for see images
2. Gon after transforming against Pitou (He was said to be on the same level as the King)
3. Netero (This is if we don't count the nuclear bomb seeing as he also has to die for it to activate)
4. Chrollo Lucifer (He fought against the the strongest Assassins of the Zoldyck family and survived their strongest attacks)
5. Zeno - He fought on par with Chrollo who was not going all out, but still, he was portrayed to be on the same lvl as Netero.
6. Pitou -
7. Silva -
8. Feitan - When ge gets mad, he is one of the strongest in HxH no denying that
9. Youpi - The dude never once got hurt, he died because he gave almost all of his power toe Meruem
10. Hisoka - The cool to not be on this list

What do you think?​

Limbo

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Chrollo overrated as usual Pitou and youpi would stomp chrollo, same goes for feitan
Royal guards are top 5
I don't see how Chrollo is overrated, he is underrated, he wasn't even trying against Silva & Zeno who were putting their lives on the line, he can easily own the royal guards 1v1.

Feitan takes Youpi and Pouf at the same time if he uses his trumph card.
Good list

Though I think Silva > his old man and Pitou

and Hisoka > the guy w/ the sword neg diff
Feitan in his angry mode is underrated af,even the entire PT got scared when he gets mad, i don't see many people surviving that sun thing. also, no, Zeno is stronger than Silva.

Im sure Yupi>Feitan
Nah, the Sun mode is op af.

~Kami no Itachi~

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't see how Chrollo is overrated, he is underrated, he wasn't even trying against Silva & Zeno who were putting their lives on the line, he can easily own the royal guards 1v1.

Feitan in his angry mode is underrated af,even the entire PT got scared when he gets mad, i don't see many people surviving that sun thing. also, no, Zeno is stronger than Silva.

Angry mode XD

Hisoka is planning to solo Chrollo the leader itself do you think Hisoka can't neg diff an underling who got injured to fodder chimera ants?

Silva being stronger than his old man's just my opinion though :win:

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Lel, neither chrollo or feitan posses 5% of youpi's raw strenght, especially in rage incarnate state, they don't stand a chance.
kite was trained by gin who is in the top 5 nen user list. Kite was neg diffed by pitou, Chrollo and Feitan don't stand a chance.

Limbo

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Angry mode XD

Hisoka is planning to solo Chrollo the leader itself do you think Hisoka can't neg diff an underling who got injured to fodder chimera ants?

Silva being stronger than his old man's just my opinion though :win:
That was because he didn't even know how strong the leader was, also, planning to defeat somebody doesn't mean that he will do it.

Everyone has their own opinion i guess :D

Lel, neither chrollo or feitan posses 5% of youpi's raw strenght, especially in rage incarnate state, they don't stand a chance.
kite was trained by gin who is in the top 5 nen user list. Kite was neg diffed by pitou, Chrollo and Feitan don't stand a chance.
Lmao, if Feitan uses Rising Sun then Youpi would get negged, Chrollo was >>>> anybody in Phantom Troupe which means he also negs him.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That was because he didn't even know how strong the leader was, also, planning to defeat somebody doesn't mean that he will do it.

Everyone has their own opinion i guess :D

Lmao, if Feitan uses Rising Sun then Youpi would get negged, Chrollo was >>>> anybody in Phantom Troupe which means he also negs him.
Lmao, feitan was having a hard time fighting against zazan, he couldn't win without rising sun.
Royal guards can defeat the others ants just by charging there nen (remember the guy in the suit? he got scared and stopped the mission, as if he aged like 20 years)

Im Still Robin

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lmao he actually thinks killua>Adult gon
even normal can take on killua.
Bruh you're just saying it, but tell me how other than his hype and all that stuff. Idc about his fan hype or who he killed. Its how he killed them.

And I know how he killed her, and I know Killua's abilities and how it works. Tell me legibly or please get out itachi fan cuz that's about all you fans are worth, the laugh.

Bogard

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1- Meruem
2- Adult Gon
3- Netero
4- Youpi
5- Pitou/Beyond
6- Pitou/Beyond
7- Ging/Pariston
8- Ging/Pariston
9- Zeno/Chrollo
10- Zeno/Chrollo

Hexuze

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Everyone always has a really good impression of HxH after getting caught up. :p

This list contains spoilers for anime only fans.
1. Five Great Calamities
2. Don Freecss
3. Meruem
4. Youpi
5. Pitou/Ging
6. Ging/Pitou
7. Pouf
8. Chrollo/Netero
9. Feitan
10. Silva

I'm not going to bother with some of the zodiacs (even though Hisoka evaluated 3 of them), Beyond Netero or Pariston.

Netero is way too high on your list IMO, he's out of his prime.

Edit: I ignored Adult Gon.

Last edited:

Bogard

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Everyone always has a really good impression of HxH after getting caught up. :p

This list contains spoilers for anime only fans.
1. Five Great Calamities
2. Don Freecss
3. Meruem
4. Youpi
5. Pitou/Ging
6. Ging/Pitou
7. Pouf
8. Chrollo/Netero
9. Feitan
10. Silva

I'm not going to bother with some of the zodiacs (even though Hisoka evaluated 3 of them), Beyond Netero or Pariston.

Netero is way too high on your list IMO, he's out of his prime.

Edit: I ignored Adult Gon.
Who is Don Freecs again? And why do you rate Netero that low? He came back stronger than ever after his training

Hexuze

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Who is Don Freecs again? And why do you rate Netero that low? He came back stronger than ever after his training
Don is a pioneer of the Dark Continent and explored lake mobus (located in the center of the DC). He is also the author of a book that explains his journey in the DC (east & west of the DC, I think they can't find a copy of one of the books. I cant remember).

I rated him that low because he's out of his prime. I know he came back a lot stronger after his training but I don't think he'll be able to defeat a RG.