Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see images

"Devious"

Hunter x Hunter Manga Chapter 353 Discussion and 354 Predictions

Discuss Hunter x Hunter Manga 353 here and predict the next chapter, Hunter x Hunter Manga 354

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Loving the fight and I agree with Frenchie the art since the return has been sloppy at best. I'm thinking/hoping he had drawn these few latest chapters when he was "sick" before break and maybe when we get to the batch he picked up after his break the art will go back to being good. Togashi has a lot of great art throughout this manga and a bit of terrible art too.

Hisoka doesn't seem to be as worried as most people reading seem to think he should be which makes me really excited to get to see what he does to spin the fight around.

Bogard

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Damn when both guys are smart it makes the fight delicious.
Hisoka knows Chrollo saw the set up
Must mean he prepared a back-up plan
Can't wait for the next chapter :)

Gintõki1

Elite
Kin
16💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is why Togashi is genius and HxH fights are top tier.
Enjoyable fight right from the start and it keeps going on.

Can't really wait to see Chrollo coming up with some more badass stuff and finally be the winner!
It's said to to be a fight of death but i can't see either of them dying at this point. Will be interesting to see the who or what is going to 'interrupt' them.

Bogard

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is why Togashi is genius and HxH fights are top tier.
Enjoyable fight right from the start and it keeps going on.

Can't really wait to see Chrollo coming up with some more badass stuff and finally be the winner!
It's said to to be a fight of death but i can't see either of them dying at this point. Will be interesting to see the who or what is going to 'interrupt' them.
Hisoka will win anyway. The entire fight is set up from Hisoka's perspective.
It's the kind of fight where the winner is always on the defensive at the start until he pulls off and one way win
Classic, but then again it's Togashi we're talking about here :/

Gintõki1

Elite
Kin
16💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hisoka will win anyway. The entire fight is set up from Hisoka's perspective.
It's the kind of fight where the winner is always on the defensive at the start until he pulls off and one way win
Classic, but then again it's Togashi we're talking about here :/
One can still hope because it's Togashi. (as you said)
It's okay if the winner is Hisoka.... even if i'm a big Chrollo fanboy. xd

Just happy it is back and we got such an amazing fight right away.

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Damn when both guys are smart it makes the fight delicious.
Hisoka knows Chrollo saw the set up
Must mean he prepared a back-up plan
Can't wait for the next chapter :)
We saw his backup plan or at least the start. He brought the head back around and attacked as he was being hit.

Never mind I just re looked at the drawing better and Hisoka's kicking him, I thought he whipped the head back around. Also let's comment on that Hisoka took a random audience members head off for this fight, as if we didn't know he was ruthless before God Damn.

Last edited:

Bogard

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
We saw his backup plan or at least the start. He brought the head back around and attacked as he was being hit.

Never mind I just re looked at the drawing better and Hisoka's kicking him, I thought he whipped the head back around. Also let's comment on that Hisoka took a random audience members head off for this fight, as if we didn't know he was ruthless before God Damn.
It also seems he kicked the book.
Interesting
Most likely he will use texture surprise to fake the inscriptions in the book
Chrollo doesn't know that ability, so it may catch him off-guard

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It also seems he kicked the book.
Interesting
Most likely he will use texture surprise to fake the inscriptions in the book
Chrollo doesn't know that ability, so it may catch him off-guard
Yeah I noticed that now, at first I only saw Chrollo's head lines so I thought Hisoka hit him in the back after he deflected it but then I saw Hisoka's leg had motion lines too, Also it looks like he bungee gummed Chrollo while he kicked him. Maybe he'll just straight up take the book away. Now that would make this an interesting fight and one I think would lean to Hisoka's favor.

Twisted007

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Skill hunter is a conjured book, hisoka can't take it away or fake pages for long.

It's crazy to think that Hisoka might win from a guy as overpowered as Chrollo, let's see it Togashi has the balls to kill him off

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Skill hunter is a conjured book, hisoka can't take it away or fake pages for long.

It's crazy to think that Hisoka might win from a guy as overpowered as Chrollo, let's see it Togashi has the balls to kill him off
Kill which one off? You know Hisoka actually still has something left for him in the story in the form of Gon, what does Chrollo have left? I like Chrollo and he's been portrayed as the stronger but he has less impact moving forward.

Yubel

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just to clear things up Hisoka hit him with another head that he contracted with his left leg.
If you look at the impact, the object, most likely a head appears to have bounced off Chrollo's face.

A leg wouldn't do that.

Twisted007

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kill which one off? You know Hisoka actually still has something left for him in the story in the form of Gon, what does Chrollo have left? I like Chrollo and he's been portrayed as the stronger but he has less impact moving forward.
It's the other way around, Chrollo is still relevant to the story and Hisoka isn't any longer. All Hisoka wants to do is fight Adult Gon ( besides fighting Chrollo which he is doing now). Is there anyone that doubts that Adult Gon will destroy Hisoka after seeing what he did to Pitou? No, and to me Togashi doesn't come off as a writer that would give Gon such a typical shounen end fight.

Chrollo on the other hand is still relevant to Kurapika's storyline and the gathering that is happening in his hometown Meteor city. There is more to the Kurta massacre and Chrollo'a character. Togashi said in interviews that there is a reason why Chrollo is who he is and that he will get to it in later arcs. The note they left after they killed the Kurta backs that up ( "we reject nothing so don't take anything from us")
Jairo and the other ants are gathering in Meteor city, the story has been coming back to that place and it looks like that there will be an arc there. Chrollo and the troupe are like the godfathers of the city, I doubt he will be killed off before the venture in his hometown.

And that's why I think that story wise Hisoka is the character to die but will Togashi have the balls to kill an absolute fan favourite.

V h o

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
10/5 chapter, although art is lacking but better than others still. Hopefully chrollo wins, because I would hate to see him die and never see his powers again.

Status
Not open for further replies.