[Discussion] Hunter X Hunter Episode 76...

NeverEnding

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Review
Todays episode was great. We didn't get to meet gin as usual but it's still worth watching. We see another part of gin's personality. We see the beginning of the chimera ant arc(I can't wait). Kite is sort of an unofficial trainee of Gin and he himself is strong. His speed was so fast that gon after intensive training couldn't follow him. Chimera ant arc here we goooooooooooooo.....
Wasnt all to much to talk about on todays episode. But as we can see gin is a master planner,very shy and has lots of friends!!!

Episode Link

Last edited:

Pervy Wrath

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Man, I love this anime. It's definitely my favorite ongoing anime at the moment. It has very good pacing, plus I don't read the manga, so I don't already know what's going to happen. Every episode feels like it matters, and it always has epic animation

5/5 every week! :)

Reactions: Twisted007

NeverEnding

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Man, I love this anime. It's definitely my favorite ongoing anime at the moment. It has very good pacing, plus I don't read the manga, so I don't already know what's going to happen. Every episode feels like it matters, and it always has epic animation

5/5 every week! :)
I was reading the manga but the illustration is horrible sometimes...it's a great episode it is my second favorite ongoing anime right now!!!

Rinnegan ace

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It was an epic episode , too bad I thought gon would finally meet ging but he did learned alot about him & he seems to be getting closer and closer to finding him as the story progress . 5/5 anyday:cool:

Pervy Wrath

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I was reading the manga but the illustration is horrible sometimes...it's a great episode it is my second favorite ongoing anime right now!!!
Yeah, I've checked out a couple of early chapters myself, and the illustrations are indeed horrible. So it makes it easier for me to just stick to the anime. Do you know if the manga is still ongoing? The first anime came out in like 1999, so they should be very far ahead.

~Yubel~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This was a very good episode, originally in the manga Gon already knew of Kaito and his background from the beginning but since in the anime they never got to that they got forced to go through this introduction process, in the manga he just made them join his friends after some small talk but still, enjoyable to watch.

'Kurapika

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This is where skipping the part where Kaito saved Gon's life and told him about hunters and his dad comes to bite the animators in the ass. What the fuck were they thinking?

Also, "Nigg" made me laughed harder than I was supposed to.