Kin
457💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered to see images

Phase 5: Bombed out Bombers

The Photocopier accompanied The Cleaner and The One with the Bandana so that they could bomb out the Bombers together.

The Cleaner threw stones at The Handsy One, The Docile One and The Rose, destroying most if not all of their binders.

The Rose erected a Defensive Wall and took shelter. He then tried to levy something from The One with the Bandana, but he didn't have anything that could be stolen.

The Cleaner set up three defensive walls and The One with the Bandana, The Photocopier and herself hid behind them.

The Phocopier copied a few new things into their binder.

The Docile One tried to scam The Photocopier and block an attack, but everything in his binder was destroyed. The Photocopier dragged him to the Port City of Soufrabi and told him to leave.

XTMF, Sub [The Docile One, Bombers] is dead.

Role: Sub - XTMF
Codename: The Docile One
Faction: Bombers

Jenny
$8,000.00

Binder
Empty.

Abilities
Active:
  1. Detonate [Nen] - With Genthru, you can detonate a bomb placed by Genthru at any time. If Genthru dies you inherit Genthru's bombing ability. Basically, you need to find Genthru, and have him use his nen, in order for you to be able to use yours. (Status, activated)
  2. Scam [Nen] - You may take all the contents of someone’s binder. Does not work on nen. Cannot be used more than once a day. (Status, activated)
Passive:
  1. Only 1 of every 2 harmful abilities hits you (the stronger one hits)
Victory Goals
Faction: Eliminate the Phantom Troupe.
Personal: Damage Feitan.
Survival: Survive until the last day of the game.
Great: Survive until the last day of the game while killing the Phantom Troupe.
Ultimate: Survive until the last day of the game while killing both the Phantom Troupe and the Main Characters.
Supreme: Survive until the end of the game while eliminating all other teams while making sure all of the Bombers survive.

The Handsy One tried to find some food and lodging, but everythihng in his binder was gone too. The Cleaner summoned him to the Port City of Soufrabi and told him to leave.

Poison, Genthru [The Handsy One, Bombers] is dead.

Role: Genthru - Poison
Codename: The Handsy One
Faction: Bombers

Jenny
$27,000.00

Binder
Empty

Abilities
Active:
  1. Countdown [Nen] - Place bomb on player that shall explode in 48 hours. Inflicts 25HP unblockable damage unless tension gauge is full. It works even if you die, or if you lost nen after the bomb was already placed. Also works against Defensive Wall. (Status, Activated)
Passive:
  1. Your RS cannot be investigated.
Victory Goals
Faction: Eliminate the Phantom Troupe.
Personal: Damage Shizuku.
Survival: Survive until the last day of the game.
Great: Survive until the last day of the game while killing the Phantom Troupe.
Ultimate: Survive until the last day of the game while killing both the Phantom Troupe and the Main Characters.
Supreme: Survive until the end of the game while eliminating all other teams while making sure all of the Bombers survive.

The Rose cried out in frustration from being left all alone. The One with the Bandana tried to make him reunite with this friends, and told him to leave, but The Rose said, "No. **** you!" And stood firmly behind his defensive wall. He took up the valuables his comrades left behind and swore revenge against the Phantom Troupe.

Phase 6

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: minamoto

Nikamara

Kin
457💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Phase 6: Game End

The Phantom Troupe declared war on the last survivor of the Bombers, but every Rose has its thorns.

The One with the Bandana tried to incinerate The Rose, but The Rose used stone throw so that his rising sun died.

The Rose also threw a giant stone at The Cleaner. Blinky was hit and died. But before passing Blinky spit out everything he had swallowed and wouldn't you know it, they were completely fine.

The Rose returned his nen which was now extremely powerful. He was about to blow up the Phantom Troupe when The Photocopier threw a stone at his binder and destroyed his last remaining nen. D:

Or so we thought... The Rose made the 4D chess move of the century and used return on his nen, twice. He then recycled his nen...DUN DUN DUN!

The Cleaner erected a defensive wall around herself.

The Photocopier tried to use fluoroscopy to invade the privacy of The Rose, but he pulled his blackout curtains tightly shut. The Rose tried to use fluoroscopy on The Cleaner, but they were a complete mystery!

The Rose traced all those who had harmed him so far and realized that his enemies were right before him, not in the past.

The Rose tried to levy something off of The Photocopier but he didn't have anything that could be taken. The Cleaner tried to levy something from The Rose, but he also came up empty handed.

The Rose tried to kick The Photocopier and The Cleaner off the island and told them to leave, but The Photocopier couldn't be kicked behind his defensive wall. He also put one around The One with the Bandana so that he wouldn't leave his side.

"We will not be the ones leaving," said The Photocopier. "I am the Queen of this game" (I think he had identity crisis) "You will die here, today, surrounded by the winners of this game. Sweet nightmares! NOW LEAVE!"

The Rose was dragged to the port city of Soufrabi and faded out of existence....The last thing he saw was a swarm of ghouls... phantoms.

The Phantom Troupe won the game and decided to relish in their Supreme Victory, but The Rose left one final surprise for them. Tick. Tock. Tick. Tock. BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP.

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM

The countdown bombs that The Rose placed were unblockable and worked even if the person dies. An eye, a limb, and some dignity was lost from The Phantom Troupe, but they still won the war.

The Rose wanted The One with the Bandana to melt his own face off and see all his plans backfire, but The Rose was long gone. Plus, you know, the stone throw destroyed his rising sun so there was nothing to backfire in the first place. The Rose also wanted The Cleaner to reflect on her actions, but he wasn't around to see it come to fruition.

The Photocopier made copies of everything he could in his binder.

The Rose wanted to heal and protect himself with food and lodging but a pile of fucking stones destroyed his accommodations. Meanwhile The Cleaner found a nice place with good food for the Phantom Troupe to stay the night, it didn't heal them from the effects of the countdown bombs though.

The Cleaner was pissed off from that bombing and took a vacuum cleaner and beat the tension gauge of The Rose until even his team's HP was no more D: How brutal!

It was curtains for The Bombers... and curtains for all of us in this game. :byez:

The End!
Thanks to everyone who played. I really enjoyed hosting this game despite the low level of activity.

All the RS:

All the game actions:

@Toujo @Michelle @QueenEmilia @Poison @Just_Red @Elmage G Ace @Aether9 @XTMF @mothbomb @Ekkologix @Ansatsuken @Rej

Last edited:

Nikamara

Kin
457💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
WINNERS! :flowers:

The Phantom Troupe won the game. These are:

Ekkologix
Rej
QueenEmilia

FACTION VICTORY
Ekkologix
Rej
QueenEmilia

PERSONAL VICTORY
Poison
XTMF
Aether9

QueenEmilia

SURVIVAL VICTORY
Aether9
Ekkologix
Rej
QueenEmilia

GREAT VICTORY
Ekkologix
Rej
QueenEmilia

ULTIMATE VICTORY
Ekkologix
Rej
QueenEmilia

SUPREME VICTORY
Ekkologix
Rej
QueenEmilia

SPECIAL WINNERS!

MOST ENTERTAINING PLAYER:

mothbomb - he came here to show chickens :ROFLMAO:

MOST DESERVED DEATH:

Poison - literally her team was about to die due to inactivity and she was worried about buying spells and "wasting money" and I'm GIRL PLEASE TRY TO BUY AN ACCOMPANY T^T. I shed a lot of tears over this. I even had a panic attack which sounds ridiculous, but I'm not even joking >_< When the host is trying to spoon feed you, please open your mouth. In the end I counted Aether's nen use as an activity because he did submit the action techinically... he just didn't know he had to put in a target jdfksjao;iesdhfosidhfosdihfsodihfaosid;h *sigh*

MOST UNDESERVED DEATH:
Toujo - He didn't even get a chance to really play.

SADDEST DEATH:

Michelle - She really tried her best, but The Phantom Troupe were just too far ahead and playing like a team whereas she had a dead Toujo and the inactive Just_Red and Elmage G Ace for teammates.

PLAYER WHO AVOIDED DEATH THE MOST:
Aether9 - He had the worst luck with getting spells cards, but he really hanged on as long as he could and at least put a significant dent in the Phantom Troupe even after he kicked the bucket.

WORST MANIPULATOR:
Poison - cuz she didn't buy accompany and thus never manipulated anyone... even when she really should have XD.

BEST MANIPULATOR:
QueenEmilia - She actually proxied basically 95% of her team's actions and literally carried them to the finish line with Rej taking the easy route and Ekko providing comedic support XD.

MOST IMPROVED PLAYER:

QueenEmilia - In her last game that I hosted she was the one mostly carried by her partner. This time she really stepped up the plate and I would dare say was one of only two ppl who I think truly understood this game on a fundamental level. And she grasped the necessity for spells and nen very quickly.

BEST NEWB:
Michelle - She understood some of the importance of spells and tried her best even though working without teammates must have been discouraging. She even guessed that Toujo was her teammate, but he died the same day. :score:

BEST MAIN CHARACTER:
Michelle - Because she lived the longest and got the most done in that team.

BEST BOMBER:
Aether9 - No surprise here Aether was really good in this game. He imo was the 2nd best player in the whole game. He understood the setup and mechanics and I think that his limited money, spells, and HP made him get the shitty end of the stick. The Phantom Troupe was just too far ahead in resources.

BEST PHANTOM TROUPE AND MVP: :hs:
QueenEmilia - Emi only asked me two questions in this game. 1) what is nen? and 2) What is the purpose of the tension guage? I said, "You won't know what nen does unless you buy it" and "Teams share HP. Without a tension guage, you could hypothetically attack 1 player repeatedly and cause their whole team to die." After that she noticed a little card named Recycle, and she said, "Nika, GIMME ALL YOUR SPELLS. TAKE MY CREDIT CARD! BUY BUY BUY!" She quickly found her teammates by poisoning the entire player base with recycled poison because she knew he passive would make her unable to hurt them and even though one of them was inactive, she started to accompany the **** out of them XDDDDDDDDDD She bought everyone nen, recycled everyone's nen. Used her own power which could make 1 copy of everything in her binder to copy everything the team bought before sending everything to Ekko to be held in Blinky. This way, only what the team used would be vulnerable to stone throw and everything else remained safe and sound in blinky. She used Rej's unblockable nen to put serious pressure on everyone and made sure her whole team had Defensive Wall every damn day. She really took care of business and I am nothing but impressed. I honestly don't know how anyone could play better and I'm happy at least one person realized that truly all anyone needed to win this game was spells, nen and maybe a deck of cards for 1K. She never wasted money on other items once she saw the redundancy of many of them. If you calculate the cost price per spell card, it's only 6K for one. 6K for a better investigate vs 15K for one that will likely fail cuz it goes last and isn't very strong and will only give you info reading the Daily Post and some googling can give you. Or 1K for a deck you can recycle for 6K meaning infinite attacks for as little as 7K vs. buying one dodgeball for 40K. Not many ppl understood that. I would dare say only Aether and Emi understood that. Job well done. You were the undisputed Queen of this Custom Game.

Everyone, thanks for playing. Be sure to sign up for my next game whenever that may be, and the only thing I will say is. My games are never bastard. But you seriously shouldn't skip my long ass opening posts XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD ESPECIALLY the Ability Tree part. <3 I really had fun hosting. This is a good community. Hope it gets more active so I can bust out some games with more players.

@Toujo @Michelle @QueenEmilia @Poison @Just_Red @Elmage G Ace @Aether9 @XTMF @mothbomb @Ekkologix @Ansatsuken @Rej

Last edited:

QueenEmilia

Kin
13💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
WINNERS! :flowers:

The Phantom Troupe won the game. These are:

Ekkologix
Rej
QueenEmilia

FACTION VICTORY
Ekkologix
Rej
QueenEmilia

PERSONAL VICTORY
Poison
XTMF
Aether9

QueenEmilia

SURVIVAL VICTORY
Aether9
Ekkologix
Rej
QueenEmilia

GREAT VICTORY
Ekkologix
Rej
QueenEmilia

ULTIMATE VICTORY
Ekkologix
Rej
QueenEmilia

SUPREME VICTORY
Ekkologix
Rej
QueenEmilia

SPECIAL WINNERS!

MOST ENTERTAINING PLAYER:

mothbomb - he came here to show chickens :ROFLMAO:

MOST DESERVED DEATH:

Poison - literally her team was about to die due to inactivity and she was worried about buying spells and "wasting money" and I'm GIRL PLEASE TRY TO BUY AN ACCOMPANY T^T. I shed a lot of tears over this. I even had a panic attack which sounds ridiculous, but I'm not even joking >_< When the host is trying to spoon feed you, please open your mouth. In the end I counted Aether's nen use as an activity because he did submit the action techinically... he just didn't know he had to put in a target jdfksjao;iesdhfosidhfosdihfsodihfaosid;h *sigh*

MOST UNDESERVED DEATH:
Toujo - He didn't even get a chance to really play.

SADDEST DEATH:

Michelle - She really tried her best, but The Phantom Troupe were just too far ahead and playing like a team whereas she had a dead Toujo and the inactive Just_Red and Elmage G Ace for teammates.

PLAYER WHO AVOIDED DEATH THE MOST:
Aether9 - He had the worst luck with getting spells cards, but he really hanged on as long as he could and at least put a significant dent in the Phantom Troupe even after he kicked the bucket.

WORST MANIPULATOR:
Poison - cuz she didn't but accompany and thus never manipulated anyone... even when she really should have XD.

BEST MANIPULATOR:
QueenEmilia - She actually proxied basically 95% of her team's actions and literally carried them to the finish line with Rej taking the easy route and Ekko providing comedic support XD.

MOST IMPROVED PLAYER:

QueenEmilia - In her last game that I hosted she was the one mostly carried by her partner. This time she really stepped up the plate and I would dare say was one of only two ppl who I think truly understood this game on a fundamental level. And she grasped the necessity for spells and nen very quickly.

BEST NEWB:
Michelle - She understood some of the importance of spells and tried her best even though working without teammates must have been discouraging. She even guessed that Toujo was her teammate, but he died the same day. :score:

BEST MAIN CHARACTER:
Michelle - Because she lived the longest and got the most done in that team.

BEST BOMBER:
Aether9 - No surprise here Aether was really good in this game. He imo was the 2nd best player in the whole game. He understood the setup and mechanics and I think that his limited money, spells, and HP made him get the shitty end of the stick. The Phantom Troupe was just too far ahead in resources.

BEST PHANTOM TROUPE AND MVP: :hs:
QueenEmilia - Emi only asked me two questions in this game. 1) what is nen? and 2) What is the purpose of the tension guage? I said, "You won't know what nen does unless you buy it" and "Teams share HP. Without a tension guage, you could hypothetically attack 1 player repeatedly and cause their whole team to die." After that she noticed a little card named Recycle, and she said, "Nika, GIMME ALL YOUR SPELLS. TAKE MY CREDIT CARD! BUY BUY BUY!" She quickly found her teammates by poisoning the entire player base with recycled poison because she knew he passive would make her unable to hurt them and even though one of them was inactive, she started to accompany the **** out of them XDDDDDDDDDD She bought everyone nen, recycled everyone's nen. Used her own power which could make 1 copy of everything in her binder to copy everything the team bought before sending everything to Ekko to be held in Blinky. This way, only what the team used would be vulnerable to stone throw and everything else remained safe and sound in blinky. She used Rej's unblockable nen to put serious pressure on everyone and made sure her whole team had DW every damn day. She really took care of business and I am nothing but impressed. I honestly don't know how anyone could play better and I'm happy at least one person realized that truly all anyone needed to win this game was spells, nen and maybe a deck of cards for 1K. She never wasted money on other items once she saw the redundancy of many of them. If you calculate the cost price per spell card, it's only 6K for one. 6K for a better investigate vs 15K for one that will likely fail cuz it goes last and isn't very strong and will only give you info reading the Daily Post and some googling can give you. Or 1K for a deck you can recycle for 6K meaning infinite attacks for as little as 7K vs. buying one dodgeball for 40K. Not many ppl understood that. I would dare say only Aether and Emi understood that. Job well done. You were the undisputed Queen of this Custom Game.

Everyone, thanks for playing. Be sure to sign up for my next game whenever that may be, and the only thing I will say is. My games are never bastard. But you seriously shouldn't skip my long ass opening posts XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD ESPECIALLY the Ability Tree part. <3 I really had fun hosting. This is a good community. Hope it gets more active so I can bust out some games with more players.

OMG yes after asking u these stuff and figuring out the game I had pretty much felt like I guaranteed victory, hence naming the group “winners of HxH” xD and after I saw ppl still wasting money even tho they saw what I was doing I was like yup I got this lol

I feel bad for killing ratchet so early on but I felt like he would definitely catch on to what’s going on and be a threat to me so I had to eliminate him ASAP

Thank you for hosting! The game setup is very interesting and unique and I really enjoyed it :3 you always impress with ur games! I would love to play it again!