[Game] Hunter Hunted Game #36 [Custom Game]

Nikamara

Kin
457💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm waiting on 3 actions, which in a game this small is almost half the players :argh:Idk if I should continue to be lenient or start hacking HP like I said I would. :onion-msn-smileys-16:

Nikamara

Kin
457💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
gonna extend the Day's end for 12 hours from now.

Also if you can find anyone to sub in, I think I need to replace ace. Conspirator isn't around and osie said he couldnt

Nikamara

Kin
457💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered to see images

Phase 3: Slow Burn

The Photocopier decided to accompany The Cleaner and The One with the Bandana, and so they traveled together across the clear Greed Island sky in style.

The Cleaner decided to go green and recycle their blinky. The One with the Bandana followed suit and made sure their sun was always rising.

The Photocopier put up a defensive wall around himself.

The One with the Bandana pulled a blackout curtain to hide his dark deeds and dark secrets.

The Tasty One tried to take a lecherous peek at The Photocopier, but the black out curtains that The One with the Bandana put up were too thick.

The One with the Bandana levied some Food and Lodging from The Rose.

Blinky ate everything in The Cleaner's binder.

The Handsy One invaded the personal space of The Photocopier and placed a bomb on them. However, it did not explode. tick tick tick tick ... But what did that strange sound mean?

The Docile One found a place to stay and ate some good food while he was there.

The Rose whipped The One with the Bandana with a fishing rod. He tried to do the same to The Photocopier but his rod broke when it came up against his defensive wall.

The One with the Bandana tried to taze The Docile One, but he was comfy in his lodging. He was pissed and so decided to subjugate The One with the Bandana in retaliation.

Phase 4

Last edited:

Nikamara

Kin
457💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
slight mistake in last DP. this is the correct version.

"
The One with the Bandana tried to taze The Docile One, but he was comfy in his lodging. He was pissed and so decided to subjugate The One with the Bandana in retaliation.
"

Nikamara

Kin
457💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Phase 4: Death Parade
The Photocopier erected a defensive wall around himself. He then traced the roots of the actions on himself and The Cleaner. Finally, he used fluoroscopy to peek at The Tasty One.

The One with Daddy Issues also used fluoroscopy to peek at The Tasty One.

The bomb placed on The Photocopier reached it's final countdown and exploded. It made The Photocopier cough up blood even through his defensive wall.

The Rose tried to use backfire, but he couldn't make up his mind on who to use it on.

The Cleaner received plenty of new items. Blinky was hungry so he ate everything up.

The Tasty One recycled a deck of cards and tried to slice The One with the Bandana a thousand times with it. However, The One with the Bandana scorched The Handsy One, The Docile One, The Rose, The One with Daddy Issues and The Tasty One with the power of the rising sun. The One with Daddy Issues and The Tasty One became nothing more than unrecognizable piles of ash.

Elmage G Ace, Gon Freecss [The One with Daddy Issues, Main Characters] is dead.
Role: Gon Freecss -
Codename: The One with Daddy Issues
Faction: Main Characters

Jenny
$97,500.00

Binder
Accompany
Trace
Stone Throw

Abilities
Active:
  1. Jajaken Rock [Nen] - Inflicts 25HP damage. Subject to the laws on the ability tree. (Status, inactivated)
  2. Jajaken Scissors [Nen] - Voids all of a player’s defensive/protective/healing actions for the phase. Can only be used on 1 player per phase. (Status, inactivated)
  3. Jajaken Paper [Nen] - Voids all of a player’s damaging/harmful/malicious actions for the phase. Can only be used on 1 player per phase. (Status, inactivated)
Passive:
  1. Your RS cannot be investigated.
Victory Goals
Faction: Eliminate the Bombers.
Personal: Damage Genthru.
Survival: Survive until the last day of the game.
Great: Survive until the last day of the game while killing the Bombers.
Ultimate: Survive until the last day of the game while killing both the Bombers and the Phantom Troupe.
Supreme: Survive until the end of the game while eliminating all other teams while making sure all of the Main Characters survive.

Michelle, Biscuit Krueger [The Tasty One, Main Characters] is dead.
Role: Biscuit Krueger -
Codename: The Tasty One
Faction: Main Characters

Jenny
$89,500.00

Binder
Investigate
Deck [recycled]
Trace
Levy
Accompany

Abilities
Active:
  1. Magical Esthetician Piano Massage [Nen] - You can reset someone’s tension gauge back to zero OR full someone’s tension gauge w/o inflicting any damage on them. Cannot be used on the same person more than once per phase. (Status, inactivated)
Passive:
  1. You cannot harm anyone in your faction. If you attack someone from your faction nothing will happen to them.
Victory Goals
Faction: Eliminate the Bombers.
Personal: Damage Bara.
Survival: Survive until the last day of the game.
Great: Survive until the last day of the game while killing the Bombers.
Ultimate: Survive until the last day of the game while killing both the Bombers and the Phantom Troupe.
Supreme: Survive until the end of the game while eliminating all other teams while making sure all of the Main Characters survive.

RIP, my main characters. </3 :no:

The One with the Bandana took their jenny and binder contents from near the steaming remains.

The Handsy one tried to redirect The One with Daddy Issues, but there was no scene for him to direct.

The Handsy one put his hands on The Cleaner. He tried to touch The Photocopier as well, but he couldn't grope him through The Photocopier's defensive wall.

Phase 5

• Love
Reactions: Rej and Michelle

Nikamara

Kin
457💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Reactions: Rej