2. @Michelle
3. @QueenEmilia
4. @Poison
5. @Elmage G Ace
6. @Aether9
7. @XTMF
8. @mothbomb
9. @Rej

I am unfortunately unable to finish the DP today for personal reasons. those who haven't sent in abilities still can but those who have cannot. I will have to postpone this write up for maybe another 15 hours due to several reasons some of which I'm not privy to dicuss, but basically
- something came up at home I couldn't avoid which ate up all the time I was to be writing the DP.
- late 11:15 pm, brain fried too tired + I have to leave home around 7 am tomorrow to deal with the shit that came up ._.

Reactions: Rej

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,789💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Does anyone already have invest results that they want to share?

I don't know yet how to find someone, we need some kinda agenda and agenda reading?

I was away for llong and today I just jumped from doctor to doctor. I'd prefer if people approach me here or in DMs to figure stuff out.

Nikamara

Kin
457💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered to see images

Phase 2: Bio Hazard.

The Photocopier returned to a site where a toxic spill had been quarantined. He then recycled the formula of it's destruction. He also recycled some photocopiers. He then erected a defensive wall around himself. Then he pulled the thick black out curtain around himself, The Cleaner and The One with the Bandana.

The One with the Bandana deeply examined The Docile One, totally invading their privacy. D: What a peeping Tom!

The One Who’s Bad with Old Ladies wanted to do a deep dive into The Cleaner, but The Photocopier dragged him to the Port City of Soufrabi and told him to leave.

Toujo, Killua Zoldyck [The One Who is Bad with Old Ladies, Main Characters] is dead.

Role: Killua Zoldyck - Toujo
Codename: The One Who’s Bad with Old Ladies
Faction: Main Characters

Current Jenny
$55,000.00

Current Binder
Investigate x1

Abilities
Active:
  1. Godspeed [Nen] - You can steal all of a person’s Jenny. Cannot be used more than once a day. (Status, inactivated)
Passive:
  1. Only 1 of every 2 harmful abilities hits you (the stronger one hits)
Victory Goals
Faction: Eliminate the Bombers.
Personal: Damage Sub.
Survival: Survive until the last day of the game.
Great: Survive until the last day of the game while killing the Bombers.
Ultimate: Survive until the last day of the game while killing both the Bombers and the Phantom Troupe.
Supreme: Survive until the end of the game while eliminating all other teams while making sure all of the Main Characters survive.

His Jennies and Binder contents will be given to the rest of his team in an equitable a manner as possible. Rest in peace, my little assassin.

The Photocopier used the recycled photocopiers to duplicate all of his possessions.

The Rose wanted to scissors The One Who is Bad with Old Ladies but he couldn't find him, so he scissorsed with The Tasty One instead. :nosebleed:

The Handsy One put his hands on The One with the Bandana. The moves were strong.

The Docile One sent The Cleaner to the cleaners.

The Tasty One took a bite out of The Handsy One.

The Handsy One forced The Cleaner to drink cleaning products and they started to puke blood.

The Docile One tried to inject The Photocopier with ink but he was behind a defensive wall.

The Handsy One's diarrhea only got worse, but the worst was yet to come.

The Photocopiear unleased a toxic spill and soon the whole island was contaminated. The Cleaner and The One with the Bandana managed to avoid the slurry because The Photocopier realized they were comrads and told them to get out of the way.

The Docile One tried to spy on The One with Daddy Issues but he couldn't locate him.

Phase 3
You must be registered to see images

Nikamara

Kin
457💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Factions:
Main Characters [120 HP]
Bombers [80 HP]
Phantom Troupe [184 HP]

Players:Tension Gauge:
@Toujo; Killua Zoldyck [The One Who's Bad with Old Ladies, Main Characters] is dead.____
@MichelleFULL
@QueenEmilia[1]
@PoisonFULL
@Just_Red @Elmage G AceFULL
@Aether9FULL
@XTMFFULL
@mothbomb[14]
@Ansatsuken @Rej[1]

Players with full Tension Gauges are IMMUNE to damaging abilities for the entirety of Phase 3 >.> unless their tension gauge is somehow reset.

Please remember that you are not immune to Leave. It doesn't inflict HP damage. :whistling:

Last edited:

Toujo

Regular
Kin
1,313💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nika has reached out to me to notify that she'll be gone from home for several hours today, and as a result, will duly be late responding to replies/messages/queries. She will aim to be back before the scheduled End of Day, but may not be, so would like to remind players to send actions in earlier rather than later. Thank you for your understanding.

Reactions: Rej and Michelle