0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

[Based on the Greed Island Arc]
Hosted by @Nikamara

Daily Post (DP) 0:

Date: unknown
I wanted to play a simple game. Who knew I would be playing with life and death? I see the rings...fallen, abandoned. I see the many pairs of eyes shining brightly in the dark. They loom wearily, like death, Observing the passing players. The eyes waited patiently for the chance to steal, to rob, to cheat, to kill. Menacing figures emerge from the dark, passing through the caves; hiding things in fields, in trees, hiding all manner of evil, behind facades of cooperation.

But nothing misses my attention. I know what you did. I know what they did. You thought you got away, but it's all coming back. It always comes back. Everything will come to pass again, and again, and again. So be prepared. The caves wont protect you forever. Who knows? This could be your very last game.

- From the journals of Eta.

You must be registered for see images

[Da Rulz]
1. Read all the rules, notes, mechanics, and announcements posted by me.
2. Basic forum rules apply. As tempting as it may be, don't send your nudes mid game. <.<
3. GM is Almighty. Respect mah authority!
4. If you are displeased with anything, please wait until the end of the game to discuss. If you cause disruption in the game, ruin the mechanics, and are disrespectful to the other players or to me, you shall be GM killed outright.
5. This is a PM game, meaning you are allowed to talk to fellow players in private, outside of the Discussion Thread (DT). Please enable your PM in order to play. Or exchange discord info or use snaptok or whatever else the kids use these days.
6. Revealing the contents of your Role Sheet is allowed, but no screenshots of RS, or forwarding of the GM’s quoted PM with your RS is allowed. Anyone caught breaking this rule will be GM killed.
7. Be active by
USING at least one item from the shop EVERY phase which I'm thinking of making 48hours (if less or more time sounds suitable to you please make that known). There are not Day and Night phases. There is no mafia. You don't get a break. Breaks are for losers! Failure to do so will result in losing 50HP for your team and they will thus hate you forever and curse your family until the 5th generation. All your children will suffer from your careless actions! IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT??? I think not. So don't do it!
8. The dead do not talk. You cannot post in the DT or PM other players about the game until it is over. Dead means dead. The dead knoweth nothing, sayeth nothing, doeth nothing or so help me God you will never play in any of my games EVER AGAIN! It bears repeating =D.
9. Rules, notes, and mechanics are all subject to change.
10. Go Wild! Have fun ^-^ Please role play in this thread for my own amusement T^T It's really not necessary, but come on, dun be boring. And beware of dumb purchases. Be business savvy. :hint:

Factions:
Main Characters [0 HP]
Bombers [0 HP]
Phantom Troupe [80 HP]

PM Protocols: (How to title your PMs so my inbox is easy to follow and I can respond to more urgent actions first)
HxH - G [for guessing if someone is your teammate]
HxH - A [for sending actions]
HxH - AC [for driving me to an early death changing your actions]
HxH - Q [for asking questions]
HxH - P [for buying items from the Shop]
HxH - T [for trade agreements]

Mechanics:

• At the end of every Phase I will publish a new Hunclyclopedia which will detail the actions that each player took throughout the day using Codenames. For example if Kurapika was in the game I would have called him Sasuke.
  • You will be divided into teams. You need to find your teammates and confirm one another with the host who will verify your guess at the end of of the phase.
  • Each team has $300,000 Jennies total that you can use to buy food and lodging, weapons, abilities, and packs of randomized spell cards. Some cards are rarer than others.
  • As a team you must budget your finances to purchase the means to eliminate the other teams. The last team left standing wins.
  • Whatever you buy you can use. Purchasing and ability use is unlimited.
  • All purchases are NON-REFUNDABLE!
  • Once you have used something you’ve bought, it goes away.
  • If you wish to make a purchase please PM me individually. Only you can use what you have purchased, so EVERYONE needs to make purchases in order to fulfill the activity requirement.
  • You share HP as a team. Each team starts with 200 HP. E.g. If you attack player A, HP will be deducted from his/her team, not from player A themselves.
  • Each player has a tension gauge that gets full upon receiving 40HP in damage. If a player’s tension gauge is full, HP damaging abilities used on them will become ineffective for the remainder of the period in which they were attacked + the entirety of the next phase. That's a very long time, but trust me I have my reasons. After all that time has passed the gauge shall reset.
  • If your team runs out of HP you all die, immediately.
  • You may exchange HP for Jenny. However, Jenny cannot be converted back to HP. Exchange rate is $1,000 = 1 HP.
  • You may trade anything you own [except Nen] to anyone. To request a trade please PM the host. All neogotiations and exchanges must go through the host.
Shop Items:
Food and lodging [Heals and Protects] - $10,000
Pack of Spell Cards [5 randomly assorted spell cards] - $30,000
Abilities [damage inflicted is put in brackets]

1. Attack [3HP]- $3,000
  2. Block [3HP]- $3,000
  3. Redirect - $4,000
  4. Strong Attack [10HP]- $10,000
  5. Stun - $10,000
  6. Poison [10HP each day until tension guage is full] - $15,000
  7. Investigate [Role and Faction] - $15,000
  8. Nen [???]- $25,000
Weapons -
  1. Deck of Cards [1 HP]- $1,000
  2. Fishing Rod [5 HP]- $5,000
  3. Scissors [5 HP] - $5,000
  4. YoYo [10 HP] - $10,000
  5. Vacuum Cleaner [10 HP] - $10,000
  6. Dodge-ball [40 HP] - $40,000
Ability Tree:
Spells > Nen > Food and Lodging > Weapons > Redirect > Stun > Strong Attack > Attack = Block > Poison > Investigate

Spell Card Ability Tree:
Accompany > Stone Throw > Return = Recycle > Defensive Wall = Blackout Curtain > Fluoroscopy = Trace > Levy > Leave

• Accompany - You are able to proxy purchases and ability uses on behalf of your teammates for 1 day.
  • Stone Throw - All the items in your target's binder will be destroyed.
  • Return - Return one item you already used to your binder.
  • Recycle - Make one item in your binder permanent in your arsenal.
  • Defensive Wall - One player cannot be attacked for 1 day.
  • Blackout Curtain - Your team cannot be investigated for 1 day.
  • Fluoroscopy - Investigate a player’s role, faction, and binder.
  • Trace - Find the person that attacked someone.
  • Levy - Take the most expensive item out of a person's binder (if their binder is empty you don't get anything though).
  • Leave - Force 1 player to leave the game permanently. Leave causes it's victim to die; however it does not actually inflict any HP damage. Furthermore due to the tension guage, it will be that much harder to kill off the victim's team with normal HP attacks. Use it wisely.
Stone Throw does not eliminate spells.
Return does not work on spells.
Recycle does not work on spells.
Defensive Wall does not stop Stone Throw, Fluoroscopy, Trace, Levy or Investigate.
Levy does not work on spells or nen.
Leave does not work against defensive wall.
Food and Lodging does not stop Spells or Nen.

Players: Tension Gauge:
@Toujo; Killua Zoldyck [The One Who's Bad with Old Ladies, Main Characters] is dead.____
@Michelle; Biscuit Krueger [The Tasty One, Main Characters] is dead.____
@QueenEmiliaFULL
@Poison; Genthru [The Handsy One, Bombers] is dead. ____
@Just_Red @Elmage G Ace; Gon Freecss [The One with Daddy Issues, Main Characters] is dead. ____
@Aether9; Bara [The Rose, Bombers] is dead. ____
@XTMF; Sub [The Docile One, Bombers] is dead. ____
@mothbomb @Ekkologix FULL
@Ansatsuken @Rej FULL

Subs:
1. @Conspirator.
2. @osieorb18

Countdown:

Links:
Phase 2 Start!
Phase 3 Start!
Phase 4 Start!
Phase 5 Start!
Phase 6 Start!
Game End!

Awards Ceremony
Funny Game Moments Part 1
Funny Game Moments Part 2

Last edited:

Nikamara

Kin
457💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm sorry the OP is so long. I feel like if I explain every possibility to the best of my abilities then that creates little to no confusion meaning less work for me in the future due to less questions being asked

Reactions: Michelle

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,012💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As tempting as it may be, don't send your nudes mid game
:stone:
Mmkay...
This is a PM game, meaning you are allowed to talk to fellow players in private, outside of the Discussion Thread (DT
:blink:
With any of the players?
That's a new rule, i like it :cheer:
Rules, notes, and mechanics are all subject to change.
:what:

As a team you must budget your finances to purchase the means to eliminate the other teams. The last team left standing wins.
When game becomes like actual work :facts:

Reactions: Nikamara

Toujo

Regular
Kin
1,313💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What's with this lack of activity?
Well, a lot of the activity in this game is done away from the thread. So I wouldn't expect this thread itself to be too active. In addition to this, Nika has precedent for including "curse words" in her games, where using those words will result in a penalty, so generally speaking caution is advised when using this thread. Though, if I'm honest, I don't really expect the curse word mechanic to be present in this game.

XTMF

Regular
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, a lot of the activity in this game is done away from the thread. So I wouldn't expect this thread itself to be too active. In addition to this, Nika has precedent for including "curse words" in her games, where using those words will result in a penalty, so generally speaking caution is advised when using this thread. Though, if I'm honest, I don't really expect the curse word mechanic to be present in this game.
What? I didn't sign up for no Assassian Game.