Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
When luffy uses gear 4th the old man ex Yakuza leader said he looked like the lord or god from myth. Or whoever it was he said

So when luffy uses gear 4th, that's just him turning into nika.

Gear 1 , 2, and 3 is Luffy just using powers from nika

And his awakening, gear 5th, is his hybrid form

Skull Knight

Veteran
Kin
1,523💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
it's retcon by oda...jonboy was suposed to be just normal character..not evil fruit..
I do believe Joy Boy was indeed a man who lived thousands of years back. He prolly ate Gomu Gomu no mi and awakened it.

Zunisha most prolly saw Joy Boy in his awakened form and now when Luffy is awakened he thinks Luffy is Joy Boy. If you remember back in Zou Luffy can't talk with Zunisha and Zunisha never realised Luffy was Joy Boy.
To be honest it's meh writing but it is what it is.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I do believe Joy Boy was indeed a man who lived thousands of years back. He prolly ate Gomu Gomu no mi and awakened it.

Zunisha most prolly saw Joy Boy in his awakened form and now when Luffy is awakened he thinks Luffy is Joy Boy. If you remember back in Zou Luffy can't talk with Zunisha and Zunisha never realised Luffy was Joy Boy.
To be honest it's meh writing but it is what it is.
in first chapters shank say evil fruit is reincarnation of SEA DEVIL .... sea ≠ sun and devil≠ god ...thus sea devil ≠ sun god...

oda become a 2nd kashimoto..they just lie what's convenient to them..

Relostar Devil

Regular
Kin
326💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I guess all the devil fruits are the people of void century.... And the people of that generation are called as devil by the WG who overthrown the void kingdom at that time. Hence the name DF