Ańbu Juniør

Legendary
Kin
6,839💸
Kumi
26,730💴
Trait Points
28⚔️
general question how will the world end..please explain or just pick the bet one but you must explain....for me it zombie invation because it will be awesom to justbe walkin around with guns..it would be nice..until we run out of bullets at least

TOBI!

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
general question how will the world end..please explain or just pick the bet one but you must explain....for me it zombie invation because it will be awesom to justbe walkin around with guns..it would be nice..until we run out of bullets at least
chuck norris will be on a walk and stuff then he will like keel el mundo porques he is bored

KeotsuEclipse

Elite
Kin
154💸
Kumi
114💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Robot, out of the choices you let us have.

I think, if anything, (from a strictly non-religous standpoint) it will either be a meteor, or more likely, the sun.

Meteors can be moved or blown up, but if the sun gets to big, or goes out, there is nothing we can do.

TOBI!

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Robot, out of the choices you let us have.

I think, if anything, (from a strictly non-religous standpoint) it will either be a meteor, or more likely, the sun.

Meteors can be moved or blown up, but if the sun gets to big, or goes out, there is nothing we can do.
or a sun burst ("knowing" anyone?)

gamerelite2008

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think Chuck Norris will announce he is Megatron in disquise and then transform during his Walker texas Ranger reunion show and then take over the world by controling all kittens in the world which mutate into mini- chuck norris clones.

SO RANDOM I DIDNT SEE IT COMING!!!