How would have War Arc Sakura and Sasuke stood against Edo 3rd Raikage?

Yata Mirror

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sakura dies..

Sasuke will eventually figure out his secret but won't have enough speed and reflex to hit with enough precision.. If the Raikage was alive the Sasuke win but as Edo, Sasuke loses

so yeah they both lose..

Brooks

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,504💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sakura dies..

Sasuke will eventually figure out his secret but won't have enough speed and reflex to hit with enough precision.. If the Raikage was alive the Sasuke win but as Edo, Sasuke loses

so yeah they both lose..
Except that isn't true considering the fact that Sasuke was able to track Juubito without any problem.

Remedy

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The 3rd is not better than the 4th Raikage in speed. -_- You should know this.
My error, point remains though. All the Raikage were known for their speed.

4th is most known for it, it's his specialty, but they're all incredibly fast. (Well, up until the 5th)

Naruto's Rasenshuriken which is wind element base did not even manage to immobilize the 3rd Raikage; plus the third Raikage fought an army of Iwa nin for like 2 days by himself. The first reason proves that the 3rd's raiton armor is way stronger than A's raiton armor. While A 's raiton armor was pierced by a simple chidori which was lightning based.

Wind > Lightning
Lightning=Lighning

When did genjutsu effect edo?

Last edited:

NarutoX28

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good points I didn't think of.

Agree with your statement, after all the 3rd did avoid Naruto's RS, and it took clever coordination and speed from Naruto's chakra arms to hit him. If he is hit with Enton, I don't see what's to stop him from serving one of his limbs, and to let it regrow , that's If he doesn't do full body like Itachi did Nagato, even then Enton could still have no effect on him or his mobility and he will still attack Sasuke while on fire. This is assuming Sasuke can even land enton on him, because the 3rds speed was better than the 4ths, and Sasuke had a hard time keeping up with the 4th.

You're also right, with out intel, Sasuke would be in a bind.
Hold up. 3rd Raikage can actually regenerate limbs? Where's the evidence to support that?

LightSo6p

Regular
Kin
521💸
Kumi
360💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Edo Third Raikage would win. Only reason Naruto found out about his weakness was because he was able to telepathically communicate with the Hachibi.
8 tail didn't no what happened tho naruto figured it out on his only , 8 tail took him he passed out and naruto thought 3d probably didnt and felt on his hand he was right

AnonymousShinobi

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
MS Sasuke was able to react to 4th Raikages speed.

4th Raikage > 3rd Raikage in speed and EMS > MS in precognition.

MS Sasuke also tanked 4th Raikage's strongest move with only ribcage susanoo.

3rd Raikage style is also very linear, so Enton spam is potentially all that is needed.

Honestly Sasuke low diffs Raikage.

I can't make a defense for Sakura as I believe raikage shits all over her.

Last edited:

Kunihi

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sakura can't kill him if the rasenshuriken which has the elemental weakness of the raikage can barely damage him.

Sasuke has tons of ways of beating the raikage ranging from PS swords to enton blades to genjutsu.