How would have War Arc Sakura and Sasuke stood against Edo 3rd Raikage?

Remedy

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
War arc Sakura and Sasuke (EMS) I'm talking individually of course, same setting Naruto faced him in. Would they have figured out his weakness just the same or just spammed techniques to no avail?

Seventh Sama

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
EMS sasuke would stomp the 3rd raikage. Unfortunately, sasuke has no way of sealing him so i guess he'll just pin the raikage down with his PS sword forever? :lol

Sakura would die like the fodder she is.

Reactions: ~Ethereal~

Remedy

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
^^all Interesting, I believe this is a battle Sakura would lose, she lacks the speed. As for Sasuke Enton or Susanoo, but it won't be easy, as the Raikage tanked a RS (BSM), and was pretty smart to dodge a failed attempted at being attacked. Overall Sasuke probably wouldn't have been put in the position to figure out his weakness, as enton is his trumph card but on that token he could waste endless amounts of chakra just trying to land hit with enton plus evading blocking attacks, which could put him in the position to discover a weakness.

SoundBar

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Guess it just depends on how strong the thirds defense is. For all we know his skin could be set on fire and nothing happens. The 4th Raikage tanked enton, didn't even phase him, and it burned really slow until he had to cut off his hand. It's clear the third Raikage has tougher skin as he tanked a FRS from Naruto, I think enton will have no effect on the third, and not to mention he is Edo so he can just regrow any limbs if enton does burn them away.

I don't think Sasuke could do it without Intel, he'd be exhausted and out of options.

Do I really need to make a case for Suckura??

Remedy

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Guess it just depends on how strong the thirds defense is. For all we know his skin could be set on fire and nothing happens. The 4th Raikage tanked enton, didn't even phase him, and it burned really slow until he had to cut off his hand. It's clear the third Raikage has tougher skin as he tanked a FRS from Naruto, I think enton will have no effect on the third, and not to mention he is Edo so he can just regrow any limbs if enton does burn them away.

I don't think Sasuke could do it without Intel, he'd be exhausted and out of options.

Do I really need to make a case for Suckura??
Good points I didn't think of.

Agree with your statement, after all the 3rd did avoid Naruto's RS, and it took clever coordination and speed from Naruto's chakra arms to hit him. If he is hit with Enton, I don't see what's to stop him from serving one of his limbs, and to let it regrow, that's If he doesn't do full body like Itachi did Nagato, even then Enton could still have no effect on him or his mobility and he will still attack Sasuke while on fire. This is assuming Sasuke can even land enton on him, because the 3rds speed was better than the 4ths, and Sasuke had a hard time keeping up with the 4th.

You're also right, with out intel, Sasuke would be in a bind.

Lightbringer

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Edo Third Raikage would win. Only reason Naruto found out about his weakness was because he was able to telepathically communicate with the Hachibi.

Styles

Legendary
Kin
16💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke would or should figure out his weakness he's far keener than Naruto is and have good judgement. He'll also use his previous fight with the Raikage as experience.

Honord Sage

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sakura dead,dead,dead Sasuke cripple sines edo do not tire, recover physically and Sasuke was at that point without Rinnegan. Naruto used Sage mode to sense when to counter, Sasuke is not a Sage and Sasuke is not a sensor either.

Dantee

Kin
0💸
Kumi
343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Good points I didn't think of.

Agree with your statement, after all the 3rd did avoid Naruto's RS, and it took clever coordination and speed from Naruto's chakra arms to hit him. If he is hit with Enton, I don't see what's to stop him from serving one of his limbs, and to let it regrow, that's If he doesn't do full body like Itachi did Nagato, even then Enton could still have no effect on him or his mobility and he will still attack Sasuke while on fire. This is assuming Sasuke can even land enton on him, because the 3rds speed was better than the 4ths, and Sasuke had a hard time keeping up with the 4th.

You're also right, with out intel, Sasuke would be in a bind.
The 3rd is not better than the 4th Raikage in speed. -_- You should know this.