[Question] How will Luffy utilize the new level of Armament?

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I don't know why I didn't bother to make this thread earlier but I want to hear what you guys think will happen. In the manga Luffy has been trying to achieve a new level of armament haki, in the hopes of defeating Kaido. This form of haki was displayed by Rayleigh when he was originally teaching Luffy how to use haki. A way to attack without physically touching your opponent. This level of Haki is sure to boost all of Luffy's attacks, so here is my question for you guys. How do you think Luffy will use this new haki? I am thinking that he will either make a new gear/ Variation of 4th gear dedicated to the new haki. I don't know what he would call it, but I am thinking either Gear 4th Ironman(full body armament haki), Gear 4th invisibleman(invisible hits punches), Gear 4th gattlingman/bulletman(all of his punches are now far range like an actual bullet), or Gear 4th Sniperking( I realize this last on is usopp).

Let me know what you guys think!

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Umm I just keep on thinking about that new haki tech on top of a move like king kong gun will be epic
That would be hectik.

I keep imagining Luffy's new moves after learning this new type of haki like Boruto's disappearing rasengan. It'll appear as if luffy didnt' actually /stopped his attack but then there'd be a afteraffect and this would work well with gear 4

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
He doesn’t need this to be a new Gear Fourth. It’s a singular technique, it doesn’t need a mode. Luffy is perfectly fine with the three Gears he has rn, we don’t need it to become the new Super Saiyan. This new Armament is something he can just do alongside punches.

Dęvîa Puęrî

Elite
Kin
515💸
Kumi
7💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He told us how he's gonna use it. He's gonna blow the scales off Kaido with it then hit him with some Kong guns or something.
Is he though?? I mean the guy wants to take on the yonko. But cannot defeat yonko commander level people on his own. Hell he hasn't defeated a main villain on his own since caesar (please do not bring up katakuri the dude stabbed himself in the side with a tridant...). I mean do not get me wrong I feel like if he did get another gear it should be against yonko and no one else. While luffy is without a doubt yonko commander level we still haven't seen him fight one 1v1 with no "funny business" going on (exp, law viola and hundreds of citizens with doffy, nami with cracker, katakuri's pride etc..)

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
armament complimented boundman's strong point, futuresight complimented snakeman's, and conquerors has nothing to give yet. I think Luffy will use this haki to "attack" himself and create a new form. With boundman we could see him compress himself, and this new haki should allow him to take that compression further. If the haki just emits in the direction of force, Luffy could emit it on his arms whenever he cocks them back and have his next attack compressed faster & further than it would normally be & then use it again when he launches the punch.

He could probably use it to mimic Katakuri's bodily distortion too. This new haki is flexible enough to not cut paper, so I think there's a chance. Say someone's about to slice his head, arm, or leg off, he just blows that part back into his body with the assistance of the haki's force. Something like G4 turtleman.