-God of War-

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I'm talking about your stamina in football/soccer. What you should do, to have a good stamina during a match and not to get tired fast?
Not that I have a low one, but I feel like I should have a higher stamina...hmm
I like playing in defence and usually midfield. So...?

Sefirosu Masamune

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Its all about cardio. Train in the cardiac division and you will have chakra tanks in no time!! just google cardiac exercises and you will find alot of ways to improve stamina. Stamina is all about oxygen and blood flow. this gives the muscles the fuel it needs.

BazzBee

Legendary
Kin
10๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Well i play matches and i never get tired although i am nearlly always at NB I mean my lasting time would be 40 minutes
But then i again i used to go to the gym last year and nearly every day maybe that helped

cptenn94

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
if you really want to improve your stamina, you will do lots of running.....it really improves your stamina.

Also playing ultimate frisbee, and going all out the entire time will improve your stamina.

and of course being hydrated helps as well.

I never pushed myself that hard, but when i did stuff like this my stamina improved vastly(and i used to be a soccer player as well, and was def and midfield as well.)

So basically running is one of the best ways to build stamina. Also google can help you alot as well.

The best way is to find a sport(like soccer) that has you running all the time, but you run towards an objective. Haveing the objective helps you run faster and better than you normally would just flat out or by yourself. Ohh and stadium stairs are good as well.

-God of War-

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Its all about cardio. Train in the cardiac division and you will have chakra tanks in no time!! just google cardiac exercises and you will find alot of ways to improve stamina. Stamina is all about oxygen and blood flow. this gives the muscles the fuel it needs.
Thanks man.
Also, while I'm playing, should I keep a ''balanced rythm''?

SenseiMartian

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
This is good.
wear ankle weights when you practice
If you do this, do it very, very cautiously, otherwise you could screw the tendons/ligaments up in your knee.
It has potential to help though, but as mentioned, interval training/cardio is good. As a avid scuba diver, hypoxic underwater swimming, or just swimming in general would be a good low impact cardio workout that most people aren't used to.

ShisuiReborn

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
wear ankle weights when you practice
NEVER wear ankle weights in practicing! Sure, Rock Lee made it look cool and all, but its EXTREMELY dangerous to your health. It disrupts your bodies natural stride, and forces it to adapt to a new method of movement, to the point where taking them off forces you to lose balance more easily, along with injuring your shins/ankles permanently. If you want weighted training, get a full out weighted vest. Much safer, same results.

Penguin

Supreme
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
If you want a pretty mean workout for stamina only and not alot of muscle growth this is what you do.

1.) Measure your yard out, and try to get it to where you ran run 1/4 of a mile. (Uphill preferable as this increases your speed)

2.) At each end of the 1/4 mile stretch, you get exercise equipment, preferable dumbells of some sort for one end, and at the other end just do push-ups unless you got jump rope.

3.) Make sure you run these 1/4 mile stretches pretty fast, as jogging will not help your endurance for soccer since it is a high intensity sport.

4.) Most of it is will-power, and with this little boost here, you will do fine.

5.) Mix up the workouts on each end every day, as your body will get used too them.
:win:

Sefirosu Masamune

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Thanks man.
Also, while I'm playing, should I keep a ''balanced rythm''?
Well i would say so. I was a goal keeper so my stamina levels compared to my team was minuscule lol but i can tell you the main times people scored on me was when they beat my defenders. for the most part i could see them taking it rather easier until they got about..say 30 yards away maybe. after they got that close i can see them trying harder to get past my defense. i saw that my defense was tired and could not keep up some times. so when they noted that they probably turned on the after burners when they got closer. with that said i say you play hard enough to tire them out and as you advance the field come at them harder. a 1v1 shooter vs goalie situation is ideal for the striker. so try to tire out the defense as much as you can without giving up too much stamina yourself. play good defense and pass the ball often. this should do the trick. good passing+tired defense=goals. atleast it seems this way from the box looking out onto the field

EdwinXVS

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Insanity in the mornings as a compliment to your soccer practices buy some protein shake and use it always after every workout to recover, when you finish insanity start Insanity: The Asylum Vol 1 and when you finished go to Vol 2 you can find them in torrents. Now if you do this 4 months of insanity while doing your soccer practices you should be extremely fit. Go to bodybuilding.com you can find weightlifting routines for soccer players and if you do them just substitute the insanity day that correspond with weights. Remember the protein shake it is extremely important to prevent injury. Also try intra-workouts such as "MusclePharm Amino1" "SciVation Xtend"(You can buy them at bodybuilding.com) they will help you to recover faster and they hydrate 10x better than water. I hope it helps and for any doubts I did it myself and I was in the best shape of my life until in the middle of the season I had a baby LOL. I left soccer but I still do Insanity Asylum to stay in shape and play tennis. Good luck.

Penguin

Supreme
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
Insanity in the mornings as a compliment to your soccer practices buy some protein shake and use it always after every workout to recover, when you finish insanity start Insanity: The Asylum Vol 1 and when you finished go to Vol 2 you can find them in torrents. Now if you do this 4 months of insanity while doing your soccer practices you should be extremely fit. Go to bodybuilding.com you can find weightlifting routines for soccer players and if you do them just substitute the insanity day that correspond with weights. Remember the protein shake it is extremely important to prevent injury. Also try intra-workouts such as "MusclePharm Amino1" "SciVation Xtend"(You can buy them at bodybuilding.com) they will help you to recover faster and they hydrate 10x better than water. I hope it helps and for any doubts I did it myself and I was in the best shape of my life until in the middle of the season I had a baby LOL. I left soccer but I still do Insanity Asylum to stay in shape and play tennis. Good luck.
Too much muscle would make him slow. He wants too get more stamina, not get jacked.

EdwinXVS

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
He is not going to get slow and he will not gain that much muscle at most +3lb in muscle -4 to -10 in fat dude is insanity Helloooooo!!! He is going to be more explosive and recover faster(As Shaunt T says" It's not how much time you have to rest is Oh my god I'm recovered" by the way I read that high impact sports you should have between 13+ % body fat obviously not that much but we need fat to protect the organs from the impact. By the way penguin have you ever done insanity, if muscles are going to make him slow why is Cristiano Ronaldo so fast and Bolt and Justin Gatlin, Asafa Powell, common man even Lebron James you name it they are all muscular have that makes them slower NO.