How to convince someone stealing is wrong?

Uzamki Seerar

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hypotetically i am a poor man and have been working all my life and got a good job but one day a rich person ran me over i was not able to work my job as a builder anymore and i took the case to court but due to the rich man being rich he bypasses the law due to his wealth so i get nothing acutally i get sued for faking to get hurt on purpose and loose everything so i decided after i was healed to join a gang we robbed a bank and i am now rich and own business and i have payed judges and the mafia so no one can stop me i own hackers i pay to steal money online i own a manison and body guards i feel no remorse for my victims because survival of the fittest does not only apply to the weak i also give to some charity sometimes but overall i believe stealing is ok my i dont feel guilt or hunger and the loss of propert my family is ok and i pay some charitys.
How can you convince somebody stealing is wrong?
Usually methods are:
1.Its wrong-because you hurt the person and you will feel guilty
I was poor no one cared , survival of the strongest , i pay to charitys or i do not care i dont care when i step on ants i do not personally know.
2.You might be jumped or hunted down by the victims
I have bodyguards , gangs , the judges and the mafia which all of my wealth has bought.

Cruciatus

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Firstly, that made little to no sense.

Secondly, you're not entitled to things. Just because they can be stolen doesn't mean they should be. It's called respect and decency.

-Punk-

Supreme
Kin
116💸
Kumi
265💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tell them a sad story about yourself & childhood , tell them you understand everything on how they feel & that you are right & he is wrong - Naruto Uzuamki.