Jack Spicer

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This was unstickied too, what's going on here?!?
Not everything is as important as "Your Internet Speed" it seems.

But, yeah, it seems NB is cleaning up their stickies,. I like this. I feel like only "Show us yourself," "who's looking at your profile," and maybe one or two more should be stickied.

Wang

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not everything is as important as "Your Internet Speed" it seems.

But, yeah, it seems NB is cleaning up their stickies,. I like this. I feel like only "Show us yourself," "who's looking at your profile," and maybe one or two more should be stickied.
I don't understand the who's looking at your profile...why would anyone care?

Shig

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why the f*ck was this unstickied? :| It was a good read for some people, and a good "How-not-To" for others.

Thank you for the support, nevertheless.

Flaw

Legendary
Kin
23💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why the f*ck was this unstickied? :| It was a good read for some people, and a good "How-not-To" for others.

Thank you for the support, nevertheless.
Maybe the same reason they removed my :flaw: emoticon. :|
They're erasing all the vintage shit.

Edit: wtf is this crap :) :( *_*:heh:Zzz:(
NB
wat r u doin
NB
STAHP

Last edited:

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,398💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thirteenth step:
Everytime you get a PM from a Global Moderator with the title "You have received an infraction at NarutoBase Forums" and when you read the reason (e.g. spamming/flamming etc.), don't panic, it's nothing bad, in fact the mods/gmods and admins show their appreciation to you for posting useless stuff in threads and also they want to give their thanks because, as a gansta' you are, you swear all over the forum.
So basically an infraction is a token of the Staffs' gratitude.
Make sure you collect as many as possible.When you recieve a PM with the title "You have been banned from NarutoBase Forums", CONGRATULATIONS!Now all the mods and admins love you.Also you will realize you cannot post anymore for a certain amount of time, the real thing is that the mods and admins blocked your ability to post, so you have time to reflect on all the good things you've done, because you are such a nice person, NarutoBase just cant get rid of you.
Make sure, once again, that once you get un-banned you reply to "You have been banned at NarutoBase Forums" with a nice and clear: "F*ck you!", that's the only way you can notify the admins and mods that you are back!
10 years and it's still relevant.

Reactions: Gunjan