Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
First off
We know that Madara has his “Trump Card”, and as for the most part there is really only one thing it could be unless it is something new we have not seen yet(which it defiantly could be, we've seen it happen alot lol).

That being said it will be most likely be taking control over Obitos body. How exactly is not certain because, Obito has already escaped it once before he was the Juubi’s jin. What we know about Madara is that he is crule and over powered as hell. And it is pretty damn hard to belive he is just going to sit there and not have the power over what is going to happen. He wants to be the Jin so he can fight the alliance either after he fights Hahsirama or maybe he wants an even bigger challenge, we can’t know for certain.

The whole Obito and Kakashi ordeal is pretty obvious, why would Kakashi still be talking about Obito’s heart and intentions unless he is going to turn good. He will turn good, which is why I believe even more that Madara’s trump card is going to be to take over Obito so he has a reason to change sides even more.

Madara being a much stronger Juubi jin then Obito would cause the reason for Obtio to need to join the side of the alliance to help defeat him or drama I don’t know and really don’t care. With Obito on the alliances side might cause Kakshi to get both eyes? Maybe it is a bit of a stretch but if it does happen it will happen when Naruto gets both halves to Kurama. And I’m sure Obito will die by the end of this arc by Madara just to prove how crule he is or maybe giving more power ups to Naruto after Obito turns good(I can imagine Naruto unlocking even more power after this happens). Thus it could be causing Kakashi to get the power up of the second eye too if it does happen.

Just a prediction I made out of obvious things, what do y’all think?