Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Definitely better, but still have to fix the Trex hands.
The current mangaka is just going all out tbh, Sarada even walks in a perverted way(her feet face inwards when walking in the manga. Try walking with your feet pointing inwards and see how it looks.) different from the males.

Ōkami

Supreme
Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Way better, Ike is probably fuming though.

Just wait til the five year anniversary of the manga, colored spread with all these girls in skimpy bikinis.

Fountain

Elite
Kin
13💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sheesh, you guys are insane to call it better.

It's almost as if i recreated a Bob Ross artwork on paint and suddenly everyone preferred that over the original simply because i added a lake or removed a tree or two. So insensitive towards the artist and his work over literally nothing.

Ōkami

Supreme
Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

It's almost as if i recreated a Bob Ross artwork on paint and suddenly everyone preferred that over the original simply because i added a lake or removed a tree or two. So insensitive towards the artist and his work over literally nothing.
So you prefer if young girls are drawn provocatively?

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

No.. this is more like someone getting likes for editing your edit of Bob Ross' work and correcting it to look like the original. In this case, you also put two bushes and a tree in your edit that kind of look like a penis together. Being sexually segustive.

Fountain

Elite
Kin
13💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
No.. this is more like someone getting likes for editing your edit of Bob Ross' work and correcting it to look like the original. In this case, you also put two bushes and a tree in your edit that kind of look like a penis together. Being sexually segustive.
Except the original is the work on the left.

Ōkami

Supreme
Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I prefer if people were more respectful and used their heads to judge the artwork by what it is instead of by personal insecurities and what they perceive to be morally right or wrong.
Having a problem with young girls being drawn provocatively is an insecurity?