Cyborg

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hashirama Senju at one point had control over all of the 9 tailed beasts. So its fair to say he knew a lot about sealing techs. When he fought Madara at the valley of the end, Madara has the kyuubi under his control.....but for how long?

My theory is this: In light of the latest manga, it becomes obvious that Madara is on the face of it far, far too powerful to be beaten by somebody whose only power really has been shown to be creating trees. There had to have been something extraordinary that happened for the 1st to have beat a man with immense chakra, speed, reflexes and an EMS with a powerful double headed susanoo. With the rinnegan added to all that, the 1st should have tucked tail and run like a p'ussy. But he did'nt. Here's why,

During the course of the battle, Hashirama got to working some seriously badass mojo, i.e sealing jutsu's. There's only 1 pic from that fight we've ever been shown:
You must be registered for see images
Look at Hashirama, his hands are on a scroll, similar to the one Jiraiya once used to seal away ametarasu with:
That scrolled sealed ametarasu, Hashi's scroll sealed the 9 tails. But he did'nt just get rid of Madara's control over the kyuubi, as Minato did against Tobi, but in fact was able to take control over it for himself, perhaps through use of an illusion tech written on the scroll. Hashirama used the kyuubi to defeat Madara. He wrested control, and that's how he managed to win at the valley of the end. Madara must have been unable to retake the 9 tails as his chakra must have been depleted or the 1st's techs were too strong and like the dead demon seal, pretty much irreversible.

Well that's the theory anyway. I just don't buy that the 1st could have won otherwise. Or if he had some awesome, unknown power why did'nt he show it against the 3rd Hokage? Some people say Oro was weak yada yada no but really Oro was a beast as far as chakra goes and that's all you need for IWR. Once the 1st was summoned, or anyone else they are as strong as they were in their prime. Also, when Madara fights he's also an IWR summon but kicks major ass. If anything, Kabuto had to do like a hundred other summons which would've weakened him so Madara should have come outta the coffin weaker.

GofOfNothing

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hashirama Senju at one point had control over all of the 9 tailed beasts. So its fair to say he knew a lot about sealing techs. When he fought Madara at the valley of the end, Madara has the kyuubi under his control.....but for how long?

My theory is this: In light of the latest manga, it becomes obvious that Madara is on the face of it far, far too powerful to be beaten by somebody whose only power really has been shown to be creating trees. There had to have been something extraordinary that happened for the 1st to have beat a man with immense chakra, speed, reflexes and an EMS with a powerful double headed susanoo. With the rinnegan added to all that, the 1st should have tucked tail and run like a p'ussy. But he did'nt.
i think madara got his rinnegan after the fight with hashirama shortly before he died

Cyborg

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
But do u think senju will use only sealing tech in battle? And for 9tails both of em can control it. So its hard to say.
It had to have been sealing techs. Otherwise Hashirama does'nt have a chance in hell against 9 tails plus EMS wielding susanoo Madara.

NarutoVsGoku

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol I don't understand why people underestimated the 1st Hokage. You downplay his power when you say, "I don't believe Hashirama beat Madara by himself".

It's been said and explained countless times in the manga. No matter how op Madara seems Hashirama was just stronger.

Reason why Hashirama and tobirama couldn't bear Hiruzen is cause Hiruzen is just that strong. Gosh it's not that hard to except.

leafeater

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

My theory is this: In light of the latest manga, it becomes obvious that Madara is on the face of it far, far too powerful to be beaten by somebody whose only power really has been shown to be creating trees. There had to have been something extraordinary that happened for the 1st to have beat a man with immense chakra, speed, reflexes and an EMS with a powerful double headed susanoo. With the rinnegan added to all that, the 1st should have tucked tail and run like a p'ussy. But he did'nt. Here's why,

During the course of the battle, Hashirama got to working some seriously badass mojo, i.e sealing jutsu's. There's only 1 pic from that fight we've ever been shown:
Look at Hashirama, his hands are on a scroll, similar to the one Jiraiya once used to seal away ametarasu with:
That scrolled sealed ametarasu, Hashi's scroll sealed the 9 tails. But he did'nt just get rid of Madara's control over the kyuubi, as Minato did against Tobi, but in fact was able to take control over it for himself, perhaps through use of an illusion tech written on the scroll. Hashirama used the kyuubi to defeat Madara. He wrested control, and that's how he managed to win at the valley of the end. Madara must have been unable to retake the 9 tails as his chakra must have been depleted or the 1st's techs were too strong and like the dead demon seal, pretty much irreversible.

Well that's the theory anyway. I just don't buy that the 1st could have won otherwise. Or if he had some awesome, unknown power why did'nt he show it against the 3rd Hokage? Some people say Oro was weak yada yada no but really Oro was a beast as far as chakra goes and that's all you need for IWR. Once the 1st was summoned, or anyone else they are as strong as they were in their prime. Also, when Madara fights he's also an IWR summon but kicks major ass. If anything, Kabuto had to do like a hundred other summons which would've weakened him so Madara should have come outta the coffin weaker.
I believe that when Kushina was explaining to Naruto about the Kyuubi Jinchuurikis she mentions that Hashirama did in fact wrest control of the Kyuubi from Madara. That part is backed up in around chapter 498-505, sorry I don't know the exact one. However, then Kushina states that Mito Uzumaki stepped in and sealed the Kyuubi in herself, so that Madara couldn't use it anymore, making her the first Kyuubi Jinchuuriki. Thus, it doesn't make sense for her to do that if Hashirama kills Madara with the Kyuubi. I could be wrong, so I recommend checking those chapters. Apologies, as you put a lot into this thread. :hug:

Edit: here's the link:

Peace

Last edited:

ResRiKteD

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
you need to remember that edo-madara is an enhanced version of himself, kabuto gave him a boost to surpass himself in his prime + he had the rinnegan which he didn't have against the 1st. and when oro summoned hashi he completely took over his mind and didn't let him fight for himself and because oro is not aware of every tech the 1st had he was a lot weaker, kabuto lets madara fight for himself so obviously he has the advantage.
i still think the 1st was strong enough to take down madara.