[Discussion] how strong would Neji be if he was still alive i boroto manga????..

Infant

Regular
Kin
3,211💸
Kumi
975💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Stronger than Lee, by narrative.

Expanding on that, consideration for what speed and output he would need to beat Lee in a fight allows us to figure out the scale of his techniques. With that in mind, he would be as overall good as the SPoP, roundabout.

I think he'd also have developed some revolutionary techniques for his clan. Not sure what exactly, though.
Post automatically merged:

Perhaps a controlled form of the Eight Gates, that allows him to use his standard powers while the gates are open.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
19,605💸
Kumi
2,950💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Expanding on that, consideration for what speed and output he would need to beat Lee in a fight allows us to figure out the scale of his techniques. With that in mind, he would be as overall good as the SPoP, roundabout.
I think he'd also have developed some revolutionary techniques for his clan. Not sure what exactly, though.

Perhaps a controlled form of the Eight Gates, that allows him to use his standard powers while the gates are open.