[Discussion] How strong was Kozuki Oden?

OG sama

Veteran
Kin
347💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wow you have a point that I agree with, but the sword also props up how strong Oden was too. It siphoned Zoro's arm, yet not even Young Oden suffered when using the sword, thus Young Oden was potentially stronger than Zoro. Now all we gotta do is add hype into the equation. If Oden were stronger than Zoro at 18, you really gotta wonder how strong he was at around 36~ish. Current Zoro falls somewhere between 1st and 3rd Commander Level, so Oden is definitely 1st Commander+ Level by the age 36~ish.

Our disputes are truly about this giant void between Yonko level and 1st Commander. Where did Young Kaido fall between these two levels? Where does Oden fall? No one knows. But, imo, they were closer to Yonko or Admiral level than 1st Commander. I cannot imagine Katakuri penetrating Kaido's(Yonko or not) scales, and Marco is an unknown for me. Oden likely isn't Yonko level, but I don't like to see him get relegated to 1st Commander Level either.
Man I agree 100%, and I really believe Oda dropped the ball with Kaido vs Oden, Odens feats are so all over the place. It almost feels like an insult to put him as a low Top Tier but Oda isn’t always linear with power scaling.

Yonko level almost feels like where he belongs but at the same time it’s the way he went out that’s confusing.

I need to know what Kaidos club is made out of.

• Haha
Reactions: minamoto